[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nicmartin

@RusselM - yep, relatively new here. Foreigner so I only speak very little Thai. Can't read nor write. This city is amazing, but Hormones made me appreciate it even more (weird thing to say, I know). I hope I can be as good as @bencanuck! :)

nicmartin said: @RusselM - yep, relatively new here. Foreigner so I only speak very little Thai. Can't read nor write. This city is amazing, but Hormones made me appreciate it even more (weird thing to say, I know). I hope I can be as good as @bencanuck! :)

nicmartin said: Not "met" but I've seen them. Of course I was screaming deep inside but I had to be all cool :)
Peach - multiple times, he's always in the building where I work as his family owns the property if I'm not mistaken. I've also seen him at some art events. He is very handsome. Luminous too. He looks much better in real life. 
Tou - saw him once exiting the BTS (sky train) at the station where I live. He was wearing white, plugged in with his iPod, carrying a sling bag. He's tall and dark-skinned. Hypnotic eyes hahahahaha (sorry don't mean to sound stalkery)
PunPun - about three times in her school uniform at a dessert cafe. We frequent the same place, I think. She's gorgeous too. 
That's all I remember :)

OK, they keep throwing this into the episodes? If they're going to keep doing this, I'm going to decide that Nadao Bangkok is a Catholic school. :P;)

stpeterbldg.jpg
"Tar" episode: "St. Peter Building" sign deliberately and unnecessarily in frame.

pietahormones.jpg
"Sprite" episode: establishing shot deliberately and unnecessarily focuses on Pietà statue (Mother Mary holding Jesus come down from the Cross) for several seconds.

omph-nadao.jpg
"Oil" episode: Our Mother of Perpetual Help statue in the background.

Assumption College Thonburi (where they film) is a Catholic school. And last year there were some shots where things like a crucifix or a saint statue happened to find its way into the shots they needed for storytelling purposes. Those didn't seem deliberate at all. I didn't think anything of it.

But the inclusion of some of these symbols and texts has now become deliberate and unnecessary. The establishing shot focused on a Pietà statue? Seriously?

So... Nadao is a Catholic school. I've decided. ;):P My interpretation of the name is that "Na" means "paddy field" and "Dao" means "star." Mary is referred to as a star. Therefore Nadao is a Thai Catholic school, bizarrely dedicated to (named for) Mother Mary who cares for farmers. :P

bencanuck said: OK, they keep throwing this into the episodes? If they're going to keep doing this, I'm going to decide that Nadao Bangkok is a Catholic school. :P;)

"Tar" episode: "St. Peter Building" sign deliberately and unnecessarily in frame.

"Sprite" episode: establishing shot deliberately and unnecessarily focuses on Pietà statue (Mother Mary holding Jesus come down from the Cross) for several seconds.

"Oil" episode: Our Mother of Perpetual Help statue in the background.

Assumption College Thonburi (where they film) is a Catholic school. And last year there were some shots where things like a crucifix or a saint statue happened to find its way into the shots they needed for storytelling purposes. Those didn't seem deliberate at all. I didn't think anything of it.

But the inclusion of some of these symbols and texts has now become deliberate and unnecessary. The establishing shot focused on a Pietà statue? Seriously?

So... Nadao is a Catholic school. I've decided. ;):P My interpretation of the name is that "Na" means "paddy field" and "Dao" means "star." Mary is referred to as a star. Therefore Nadao is a Thai Catholic school, bizarrely dedicated to (named for) Mother Mary who cares for farmers. :P

Guest theripper

I noticed that Pang & Oil had many exposures this season other than the new main characters specifically thee, dao, koi & pop. Pop doesn't even have an episode yet. Dao & Koi shared an episode while Oil even had her own one. Hahahah it was just my observation though.

Episode 11 got me like.. woah there. Too much twists plus drama that I cannot contain my feels. I am a shipper of tar and toie since season 1 but in this episode I'd be happier if Pang doesn't get hurt because of those two. I got upset seeing Pang in desperation for Tar's love.. I mean.. she's just in grade 10 (right?) HAHAHA which reminded me of the rak krum krim episode. What happened to the jolly Pang? :(

What an episode, too many heartbreaks EVENTHOUGH IT'S VALENTINE'S DAY :(

Dao & Koi

Thee & Non

Tar & Pang

Phai & Sprite

Pls be together huhu :(

Ps. So stoked for next episode, hi daddy (?) phai!

So, I need somebody take me to their Prom Night. 555  :-S Btw, I'd like Assumption College Thonburi buildings :P Seems like one of the best school in Thailand. :)

10358140_720938997982444_249339368427725

Updated; largely same colour codes as before.

The grey lines indicate friendships.
The red lines indicate couples.
The red+blue indicates break up.
The light blue lines indicate siblings.
The dark green lines indicate gang (Phai-Oak-Jack-Nguan).
The light green lines indicate See Scape.
The dark orange line indicates school club (Khwan-Dao).
The light orange line indicates "they know each other" (Porsch-Win).

Phu and Toei: friends.
Tar and Pop: ?
Mhog and Khwan: ?
Porsch and Sprite: broke up
Tar and Pang: broke up

At least May and Oak had a nice Valentine's Day. :D

Guest Earthkeeper

Although this episode portrays many heart-breaking scenes, and many of you are upset, please continue to follow this series until the end. You can never know what is in store for us in the last 2 episodes. Maybe by after watching the whole show, then we can more accurately appreciate what this episode has to offer. In my point of view: every series is like that - it has its ups and downs of emotions. Otherwise, it will be too bland and uninteresting.

In the Hormone S2 introductory video that is in a post a few pages back, P' Yong and P' Ping have mentioned that the 2nd Season is more about relationships. The relationships are more entangled, and more dramatic. The content is more "Raeng" or "heavy/alarming". They did not mention that S2 will have the same feel as S1. I think many people like how S1 is filmed and has expectations of the same in S2. Thus the disappointments.

From my point of view, I like both seasons. They're different, and I like the diversity. When I watch each episode, I appreciate every moments of what the show is expressing. I cried many times in episode 11. I don't get this same experience when I watch S1. When you're willing to let go of everything and immerse yourself to the story, instead of "comparing the story to how you want it to be", you'll be able to enjoy it much more.

Archived