[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

hai @yellowsubmarine welcome to soompi. looking forward to your comments especially for next episode.. do visit us often ya.. Jie said: alvinc said: On the NonThee story. I think Non definitely likes Thee. Remember their conversation during the basketball scene? He said he has not experienced being broken hearted but he did felt disappointed when he flirted with someone and sort of failed to get what he wanted. Clearly, he meant he is flirting to Thee but he is failing. The worrisome part of the conversation is when Thee said that Non will eventually feel how it is to be broken hearted... Probably a prologue to what will happen to Non (broken hearted because Thee is not requiting his love) Also, there are some scenes where Non is showing his "sexuality". The food inquiries, the way he sips from the straw when drinking... These are intentional actions that the director specifically wants to show. Anyways, loving all the posts here. :)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ikr? Thee told Non “you will see what happens when you will also

be heartbroken”….I really don’t like that he said it, since I’m sure

Non will go heartbroken over Thee after seeing that scene because that’s how things go with this drama ….

That

Non kid sure is sneaky. I did tho for a few moments that Non may just want to

be friends but eventually it kind of showed that he is interested in Thee.

Do Thai series normally get a 3rd season as well? cuz if yes, and if they make a 3rd season for Hormones, I be we will be with Non as we are now with Thee. I can imagine us all go " ah Thee that bastard" lol

@yellowsubmarine welcome among us~ XD

Also, it will be inevitable that Thee and Non will be closer after Thee leaves the and this will bother Phu.

I can totally relate to Phu because I've been in his situation. Lol. Actually , this is my first timeto watch a Thai Series. The directing is superb. The musical scores intensifies the scene's. The plots are very real.

Cant wait for the next episode.

Guest skeletonworks

alvinc said: On the NonThee story. I think Non definitely likes Thee. Remember their conversation during the basketball scene? He said he has not experienced being broken hearted but he did felt disappointed when he flirted with someone and sort of failed to get what he wanted. Clearly, he meant he is flirting to Thee but he is failing. The worrisome part of the conversation is when Thee said that Non will eventually feel how it is to be broken hearted... Probably a prologue to what will happen to Non (broken hearted because Thee is not requiting his love) Also, there are some scenes where Non is showing his "sexuality". The food inquiries, the way he sips from the straw when drinking... These are intentional actions that the director specifically wants to show. Anyways, loving all the posts here. :)

Guest QuynhD1430294325

Hello everybody, my name is Quynh from Vietnam :)I am a Hormones lover as this movie was popular in my country. I am keep watching season 2 and I think I am totally addicted to Hormones so I updated the news about the movie and actor/ actress. I am v ery happy to join here to discuss about HTS. This is my first favourite Thai movie, and these days the ost song stuck in my mine too. I love HTS :)

@skeletonworks‌ i think that's how the story will develop further. I have a feeling that Non will fight for his feelings but Thee is unable to easily receprocate.

Annnd I also have a feeling that Phu, is still inlove with Thee, will attempt to still maintain his relationship with Thee though he also doesn't want to leave Toie. Kinda mixed up feelings. He doesn't want to lose Thee but doesn't like to be with him as his bf (typical character of bisexuals).

Guest AllyM

Actually, I think that the Thee-Non relationship will get closer. At the moment, Thee is not responding to Non as it is still too early in his breakup with Phu for Thee to think about Non other than a friend. But once Thee started moving out of the shadow of his failed relationship with Phu, possibly with Non's help, Thee may start getting closer to Non. This is quite common in any relationship.

BuXNblyCAAE6Jdl.jpgteaser poster released today yesterday... feeling familiar?? remember the scene when dao was daydreaming about thee-phu for her writing(fiction) in season one??
Hormones-TheconfusingTeensEp02Dopaminemp

it's 100% identical. because of this i thought of something, my guess is maybe what happened to phu-thee about how the rumors about them being gay spread in school will happen again. phu-thee rumor started because of dao's fiction 'sax guy vs flute male', dao-koi being lesbian maybe is just a fiction too. :-/
dao2.jpg

Maybe after elle told dao about they being lovey dovey may sparks feeling to each other, dao write (if not she, maybe someone else did) a new fiction with she and koi as main character as lesbian couple. 
HTSS02EP03P2mp4_001837394.jpg

So, what we see in teaser about they kissing(+touching) each other might be just a fiction that she write in her blog. after that, come the scene the junior come to take picture of dao and koi, saying they are cute couple. remember the scene when dao go to take picture of phu-thee? maybe it's happening again. 
dao3.jpgTrailerHormonesSeason2mp4_000105594.jpg

my guess next, dao+koi pictures go viral. she's not happy with it. by observing the earring, i find out who actually get into fight with dao, she's the one of their friends who saying she's rooting for dao+koi couple, lol.. dao+koi got a shipper already :))
dao.jpg
what im not sure is in the season poster, dao holding something.. its too big to say its a book. i think its maybe a laptop (or her sketch book, remember dao got habit of sketching for her fiction.) as a hint she write fiction? :-/ :-/
maybe im over analysis.. but this is what i love to do.. please bear with me. 

AllyM said: Actually, I think that the Thee-Non relationship will get closer. At the moment, Thee is not responding to Non as it is still too early in his breakup with Phu for Thee to think about Non other than a friend. But once Thee started moving out of the shadow of his failed relationship with Phu, possibly with Non's help, Thee may start getting closer to Non. This is quite common in any relationship.

@bencanuck welcome to soompi, and welcome to this thread. i hope to see you often.. :) yes, i think they intentionally using the identical one. 
lol.. you are quite observant too.. i never give attention to the ending credit XD usually i just and only watch the preview. seems like thee trying to 'seduce' non?? 5555555555+ i wonder if he succeed or not. don't know why i still hesitating on non's sexuality. i am still think he's a over friendly kid instead of gay. 
@Jie i think phu still got feeling towards thee too.. but he's determined to choose toei. from the text preview, (my friend using google translate) we figure out that phu-toei relationship will effected due to phu jealousy over tar. he's feel so insecure when he see the video in ep3.  alvinc said:  Us overthinking about this is fun and funny. Haha

@alvinc Check out this video (the opening credits sequence for Season 2):

The three images are at 1:06, 1:26, and 1:30.

It looks like Thee kisses or makes a move on Non. It looks like, in the same scene, Thee is frustrated or depressed; with a towel draped over his shoulder, he closes his eyes, and slumps backwards against the wall. Who knows how it goes together...

Archived