cantsleep.jpg
Koi's wall

Anny Sirinya
[posted on Koi's wall]
Yesterday at 10:47pm
"Are you asleep yet? I try but I can't fall asleep. Waaaaa! T-T"

Koi Littlefinger was at Nadao Bangkok School
Yesterday at 8:30am

Especially considering both of these posts were made before Dew's photocopies rained from the sky ("yesterday"), I think it's probably not very plot relevant. :D

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bencanuck

said:

Something I'm still not sure what happened or why

Sun sees Toei and Tar. He smiles like this. Rio even has to ask him why he's smiling. Sun replies, "Just in a good mood." Then, later, Pang knows that Toei was with Tar. Sun must have told her. But Sun didn't react in shock or surprise or displeasure. He

smiled

. What is going through his mind here?

The only thing I can think of is that he likes Pang and just smiles without thinking. Does anyone else have any thoughts? I can't think of anything else, but I'd sort of like to!

:)

Guest nicmartin

carlosc said:

Dear GTH and the Hormones staff and crew,

Seriously? Thee has to see phu carrying a rose for someone else after he has an episode with non? Toei has to reject tar when she obviously wants him? Pang using sex to keep a guy? Peach self destructing with drugs? Phai getting another girl pregnant after Sprite breaks off with a perfectly decent guy Porsche? Morg watching from the sidelines, helpless as the girl of his dreams goes after his best friend?  Phu gets to have sex with everyone after leaving a trail of broken hearts with his confusion as an excuse?

i hate how this show made people like Thee a pervert, Toei a stone, Tar, a cheater, pang a desperate richard simmons, Morg an insecure boyfriend, Sprite a woman who can't be trusted, Phai a thug, Win druggie, Kwhan another stone and Phu---i hate how they are just letting him get away with everything.

carlosc

said:

viral it. post it on twitter. Facebook. let people read it. I'm sure somehow, someone will read it and send it to them. as for me. i don't know if i'll still watch the show. part of me wants to brave the next episodes since they are the last---but i'm still not convinced it's worth my time.

it's tiring to be subjected to that kind of negativity. i think i have better use for my time. last night i completely went ballistic here and i don't like being that negative. you know when someone is subjected to that kind of negativity in one go, they either destroy themselves, or they destroy other people. negativity finds convenient targets==especially those asking for it. :-) 

it just saddened me so much that this show has spiralled this way. i fell in love with HTS1 because 1--the characters were all loveable 2. they were walking pieces of good vibes 3 the story was itself inspiring, offered catharsis and was just generally entertaining.  episode 11 and pretty much most of season 2 lost that. somehow the writers let the success get into their heads that they lost the essence of what made them successful to begin with

RusselM said:

carlosc

said:

viral it. post it on twitter. Facebook. let people read it. I'm sure somehow, someone will read it and send it to them. as for me. i don't know if i'll still watch the show. part of me wants to brave the next episodes since they are the last---but i'm still not convinced it's worth my time.

it's tiring to be subjected to that kind of negativity. i think i have better use for my time. last night i completely went ballistic here and i don't like being that negative. you know when someone is subjected to that kind of negativity in one go, they either destroy themselves, or they destroy other people. negativity finds convenient targets==especially those asking for it. :-) 

it just saddened me so much that this show has spiralled this way. i fell in love with HTS1 because 1--the characters were all loveable 2. they were walking pieces of good vibes 3 the story was itself inspiring, offered catharsis and was just generally entertaining.  episode 11 and pretty much most of season 2 lost that. somehow the writers let the success get into their heads that they lost the essence of what made them successful to begin with

carlosc said: i work in TV. when i'm not working i'd rather not watch TV because it reminds me of work. HTS was the first show in a long time that got me hooked. sadly HTS isn't immune to the curse of all successful shows---at some point their success gets to their head that they think they can get away with anything. they lose their earnestness.

...and until now I still wonder, Phu is a Gay or Bisexual? This lakorn shows that Phu is a gay, but the story makes me thoughts that Phu is bisexual.  @-)

@RusselM In Phu's own words, he's 'an earthworm'. When he's talking with his mom in Season 1 Episode 11, he asks if he's an 'earthworm'. The reference is explained and used by March several times. Each earthworm, as March points out in the Hormones Homeroom episode that corresponds to Episode 11 of Season 1, has both reproductive tracts: male and female. Obviously, Phu does not think he's got both sets of sexual parts. That's not the meaning. The meaning is this: He has created a new word for 'bisexual'. :)

Phu has sex with men, chosen both when drunk and when sober; he has sex with women, chosen both when drunk and when sober (and also with a prostitute). This presumably says something about sexual desires that he can find somewhere within himself.

Phu seems to have had lived exclusive emotional involvement first with Thee, then with Toei. And on this, he claims that he followed his feelings, so both relationships seem to be 'real' in the sense that they come from feelings. He seemed to be exclusively invested in Thee, and then he became confused about that upon finding exclusive feelings for a woman -- leading to the whole Phu-Thee-Toei mess.

I think most people would call this 'bisexual'. :) But...

That said... In Hormones, no one has yet called themselves 'gay', 'lesbian', or 'bisexual' in any descriptive way. In Hormones, 'gay' and 'lesbian' are things people aren't (Non, Dao); or they are insults or pot-stirring remarks (hurled at or used in reference to Phu or Dao); or they are words that Thee doesn't get to finish in his sentence ("Then you know I'm--" "I know.").

It seems it's not really Hormones style to tell us these kinds of things. We have to infer from character actions, histories, etc. Maybe that makes us think more about the characters, rather than the label? Or so I like to think. :D

Guest nicmartin

Everything that supposed to have happened in Season 2 had/has P'Yong's blessing, but I think there is a very glaring difference in the style of direction between the two seasons. 
I feel that the flow of season 1 was more smooth and sensible. The topics were provocative but they were presented in a more challenging, less jarring manner. 
I remember from an episode of Homeroom in Season 1 P'Yong said he didn't want to prolong the kiss of Phu and Thee because what was more important was the tension and build-up before the climactic kiss. It now feels like the exact opposite has been happening for Season 2. All shocks, fireworks and emotional kabooms shot in the audiences' faces; there is now less room for the audience to process the logic and reasons behind the characters' actions. 

diankusuma said:

If nont is gay 
1. Why he rejects Thee? If someone pretty or handsome and you like the person, will you just accept it if he or she kisses you like Thee does? The answer maybe yes (who does not like to be kissed with someone you admire?), but I also believe there are some people who can't accept it. 

U-Uhh...I will be straightforward. I hope that is okay. ^^If you find it offending, then I apologize in advance. 
I haven't really said much about Thee's character because he annoys me. Phu irritates even more, but I don't want to talk too much about him. No offense. Anyways, Thee is obviously a hopeless romantic. I mean like you just recently knew Non not too long ago. You barely know the guy. I don't really know the estimation (ex. years, months, weeks) of friendship between Thee, Non, & Phu but from what I observed is what I assume/predict. And I think it hasn't been that long since Thee and Non became friends. 
Gosh, Thee is no better than Phu. They are on the same level but different circumstances. Different outcomes. I guess. One doesn't understand the meaning of love until it's gone & it's too late. The other desires love without considering the other person's feelings. Acting on impulse and forgetting that for every action can equal up to a consequence (depending the situation) is not good. Both of them need to end up all alone in my opinion because even if they did get into a new relationship, these two will end up in a unhealthy, unbalanced relationship if they don't fix certain aspects (negative traits) of their personality. I'm not saying they should change who they are, but I just wish they would stop rushing love in general. You can't force feelings onto someone & think that they're going to welcome/accept you with open arms. Life and love doesn't always work that way. Well, it depends on the person. I guess. Every person may treat or see it differently.
It's still ridiculous. I get that the show is called Hormones but seriously? Desperation isn't cute. Just saying.I hope my words make sense. I think I finally said what I needed to say.

Archived