[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

when will teaser for ep4 come out??
i feeling like i've waiting for ages. 
what do you think of dao and koi. my sister watch ep3 with me, she said "there's not girlsfriends skype-ing like them, being lovey-dovey" i kinda agree with that. i never speak to my friends like that... i still dont understand how they develop feeling to each other.. i mean, yes of course you are feeling close bcoz koi understand dao very2 much, but to the point of 'touching' and kiss each other.. i can't digest that... "why would i touch her when i have all the 'things' she got?" <--- there, my thought. this is just my thought, i am not dissing anyone, if u offended, im sorry cuz i didn't mean to. 
ps: im not 'touching' myself. XD dont get me wrong... 5555555555555555555+

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JasonZ

yoyo_icecube said: when will teaser for ep4 come out??
what do you think of dao and koi. my sister watch ep3 with me, she said "there's not girlsfriends skype-ing like them, being lovey-dovey" i kinda agree with that. i never speak to my friends like that... i still dont understand how they develop feeling to each other.. i mean, yes of course you are feeling close bcoz koi understand dao very2 much, but to the point of 'touching' and kiss each other.. i can't digest that... "why would i touch her when i have all the 'things' she got?" <--- there, my thought. this is just my thought, i am not dissing anyone, if u offended, im sorry cuz i didn't mean to. 

Guest nagonagonago

Dao needs is currently exploring the world as she tries to go beyond her mother's orders.
My mom is like Dao's mom too. She is a traditional strict Chinese tiger mom, we were very close even if we had a few quarrels here and there. When I graduated and showed her the fruits of how she raised me, she let me off the hook and am now enjoying my freedom (she still nags me though, its annoying but as a son, I should respect my mother).
I have always been a good boy :D
But unlike me, my younger sister had a phase where she rebelled against our mom similar to what Dao did minus the lesbian tendencies. She was a pretty good girl like me but when she liked a boy that the whole family hated and was dangerous to her, she ran away. My parents especially my mom was so shocked. Even if she was strict and strong throughout the problem, I see her cry almost every night. She suddenly stopped when I caught her though :P.
I think Dao's mom is the same. She does care a lot about Dao. She even bought cake for her when she was looking for her and Koi. She can be too involved but I think she must lessen the sharpness of her attitude. You can be strict but if you're abrasive like her, it can cause problems since you can't expect your son or daughter to totally understand you as a parent.
When the time comes and the two would come into proper terms, maybe she would loosen up.
Dao's mom needs to be named now. All we saw is her full name but not her short nickname hahaha.

JasonZ said: "why would i touch her when i have all the 'things' she got?" <--- there, my thought
Sexuality is not something to be rationalized, it's just an innate (but not innate as in genetic disposition, but more as a general definition of natural and organically occurring) feeling and desire.  You're not offending me by the way but I just wanted to give you my opinion.  I think it's hard to try to reason why someone would have a certain sexuality, and that goes also into stereotypes of gays and lesbians.  But that's my opinion :)

All I can think of Dao's mother for now, is that she is a little too self centered. I mean she has the attitude of "I know the best, you should do like me/what I tell you". Remember the parental meeting from the first episode? there is a father who says "what matters the most is how much we know our children outside of our homes" - but this didn't make her think of the message behind what that father said, she continued with her strict beliefs. On the other hand, she is trying in her own way to protect her daughter, however her "way" isn't always the right one.

And Dao, to be honest, she may feel caged/looked, and she needs someone to listen to her and hear her thoughts - things that the mother doesn't/won't do, thus Dao's attraction towards her friend.

Therefore, from my point of view, Dao and her friend are just curious - for now - because there is also the classmate who says "be careful, a joke may lead to actual feelings" (or something similar) so both may think of what the other classmate said - thing that probably 'enforced' the joke to lead to reality.

Guest nagonagonago

I think Dao and Koi will just experiment instead of being full blown lesbians but we will see.
The teaser heavily implies a scen between the two. At some point, Dao might be more comfortable with girls after having a traumatic experience with Din.
I wonder where Din went. I really hope that she will meet him again and maybe punch him on the ace for being such a jerk lol.

Guest skeletonworks

yoyo_icecube said: when will teaser for ep4 come out??

skeletonworks

said:

yoyo_icecube

said: when will teaser for ep4 come out??

Guest JasonZ

yoyo_icecube said: JasonZ said: "why would i touch her when i have all the 'things' she got?" <--- there, my thought
Sexuality is not something to be rationalized, it's just an innate (but not innate as in genetic disposition, but more as a general definition of natural and organically occurring) feeling and desire.  You're not offending me by the way but I just wanted to give you my opinion.  I think it's hard to try to reason why someone would have a certain sexuality, and that goes also into stereotypes of gays and lesbians.  But that's my opinion :)

Guest nagonagonago

@yoyo_icecube
HAHAHAAHAHAHA! There can be a ton of fanfics on Din's sudden disappearance. There might be one right now. Maybe I should do a search XD.

On the NonThee story. I think Non definitely likes Thee. Remember their conversation during the basketball scene? He said he has not experienced being broken hearted but he did felt disappointed when he flirted with someone and sort of failed to get what he wanted.

Clearly, he meant he is flirting to Thee but he is failing.

The worrisome part of the conversation is when Thee said that Non will eventually feel how it is to be broken hearted... Probably a prologue to what will happen to Non (broken hearted because Thee is not requiting his love)

Also, there are some scenes where Non is showing his "sexuality". The food inquiries, the way he sips from the straw when drinking... These are intentional actions that the director specifically wants to show.

Anyways, loving all the posts here. :)

Guest yellowsubmarine

Hello guys ! I'm new here ! nice to meet yall!

I'm also from Malaysia! I was into Thai films a few years back as they have a unique sense of humour. Another reason why I love thai films is because they dare to talk on things that are fairly sensitive in my country. Seeing film industries from neighbouring countries daring to go beyond the orthodox genres is really interesting. 

It's really great to see so many fans sharing the same passion, commenting and analyzing storylines and characters . Definitely a great plus to watching the series!

alvinc said: On the NonThee story. I think Non definitely likes Thee. Remember their conversation during the basketball scene? He said he has not experienced being broken hearted but he did felt disappointed when he flirted with someone and sort of failed to get what he wanted. Clearly, he meant he is flirting to Thee but he is failing. The worrisome part of the conversation is when Thee said that Non will eventually feel how it is to be broken hearted... Probably a prologue to what will happen to Non (broken hearted because Thee is not requiting his love) Also, there are some scenes where Non is showing his "sexuality". The food inquiries, the way he sips from the straw when drinking... These are intentional actions that the director specifically wants to show. Anyways, loving all the posts here. :)

Archived