[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

Jie said: Hello everyone! ^ ^

I normally don't post on soompi, I stalk most of the time but it's kind of hard finding people who watch Hormones and toto talk about it outside of soompi so here I am :)>-

@skeletonworks I was thinking the same, Thee needs time away from Phoo so he can get a hold of his feelings, hopefully Phoo will understand and won't continue with his "I want to remain friends" thing.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest skeletonworks

@picadrama Yeah when I think about it over and over again, I realised Phu is being quite conceited. He wanted to remain as friends because he's okay with being friends with Tee since he has no mutual feelings towards Tee anymore but it's not okay for Tee because he's still cannot get over Phu and Phu failed to see that...
And in the preview, Phu asked Tee the reason he quit the club. Duh! Are you serious? I don't know whether he's just senseless or he's trying to pretend like nothing ever happened between them....
Dao has so much issues going on.... I want her to become stronger to face her mother and speak up. Don't just keep giving the silent treatment to your mum. It doesn't work that way...
Oh yeah... *sheepish* I don't know if any of you watch Love Sick... I've opened up a thread on this series. Sorry @yoyo_icecube I brazenly promoting the Love Sick thread in the Hormones thread. I hope you don't mind ^^http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/2024175/current-thailand-drama-2014-love-sick-the-series#latest

Despite the major storyline being BL, I think Love Sick also showcase several teens related issues, so I think everyone should give it a go.

I just finished watching episode 3. The risk Toei took was so huge. It could have turned badly. Luckily Tar was there. I couldn't fail to notice that Phu seems a little bit jealous or guilty that he wasn't the one there for Toei when she needed it. I hope that it won't put his relationship with Toei at risk. 
Episode 3: http://picadrama.wordpress.com/2014/08/03/hormones-2-%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%A7%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B8%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%99-episode-3/

Also can someone please tell me what is Love Sick about? A short synopsis pleaseee 

@picadrama the main story in Love Sick is about two boys who at first star pretending as being boyfriends because on of them is put by his father to meet a girl when he actually has a girlfriend, and from here one the two boys start developing feelings for each other.

-
I was thinking if Phu really likes Toei and if he doesn't use their relationship to run away from his relationship with Thee. I mean he always says stuff like "I want everything to go back to normal" and in season one he asked his mother if he is a monster for liking another boy.

Oh, this show really loves to make us think and come up with all kind of back doors stories XD

Jie said: @picadrama the main story in Love Sick is about two boys who at first star pretending as being boyfriends because on of them is put by his father to meet a girl when he actually has a girlfriend, and from here one the two boys start developing feelings for each other.

-
I was thinking if Phu really likes Toei and if he doesn't use their relationship to run away from his relationship with Thee. I mean he always says stuff like "I want everything to go back to normal" and in season one he asked his mother if he is a monster for liking another boy.

Oh, this show really loves to make us think and come up with all kind of back doors stories XD

picadrama said: Jie said: Hello everyone! ^ ^

I normally don't post on soompi, I stalk most of the time but it's kind of hard finding people who watch Hormones and toto talk about it outside of soompi so here I am :)>-

@skeletonworks I was thinking the same, Thee needs time away from Phoo so he can get a hold of his feelings, hopefully Phoo will understand and won't continue with his "I want to remain friends" thing.

Guest JasonZ

skeletonworks said: 268095-53b03bd3ed801.jpg@JasonZ
I didn't realise that. More like I didn't really take a proper look at the official poster except that basketball poster :))Let's analyse it then hahaha
Maybe something will happen between Tar & Dao.Dao & Koi, I think their "lesbian" thing could be just a phase. Not something like Phu & Tee.Based on this photo, Tee's hand was on Phu whereas Non's leg was on Tee's but we didn't see Tee reciprocate it, which probably means he still couldn't move on or open his heart to Non ~X( It's driving me crazy if it's being played out like this...The fact that Kwan is between Mhorg and Win and the three of them not touching each other = drama. LOL. And Kwan is not facing Win... = drama.
LOL. This kind of hints dropped by the director reminds me of Reply 1994 drama. :))
Will you be watching Love Sick tonight??

Guest skeletonworks

@Jie thanks for the Love Sick's synopsis. I wrote a very bad one. People might shun away from the series because of my synopsis  ;)) I think I'll revise the synopsis...
@JasonZ Oooohhhh :)) I think Captain is super cute (the short hair one) and at the same time he looks manly. Maybe because of his build. I like my boys to be manly looking kekeke But of course to each his own ^^ OK lemme tempt you a bit. I'll just copy a twit by P'Kuda:

Side from the crapfest of a pilot, #lovesicktheseries has had a shirtless scene in every single episode so far.

— Kuda (@KudaLakorn) August 3, 2014

Guest JasonZ

skeletonworks said: @Jie thanks for the Love Sick's synopsis. I wrote a very bad one. People might shun away from the series because of my synopsis  ;)) I think I'll revise the synopsis...
@JasonZ Oooohhhh :)) I think Captain is super cute (the short hair one) and at the same time he looks manly. Maybe because of his build. I like my boys to be manly looking kekeke But of course to each his own ^^ OK lemme tempt you a bit. I'll just copy a twit by P'Kuda:

Side from the crapfest of a pilot, #lovesicktheseries has had a shirtless scene in every single episode so far.

— Kuda (@KudaLakorn) August 3, 2014

@JasonZ KudaLakorn translates Love Sick as well (she translated all the episodes that aired until now)

-
Watched episode 3 last night, and oh things could've gone worse for Toie and the other girl if Tar didn't appear. I get that the two of them wanted evidence against their teacher but it was dangerous @-)

Guest nagonagonago

Hello everyone!
Finally I was able to get another Soompi account after years of lurking. Now am going to actually start posting hahaha.
==============
@YoyoYeah, it was very risky for Toei as she could get seriously hurt or even killed with what she's did (though Kan might be able to do something when things really go out of hand).
@Episode 3
I have a huge respect for Toei now. I do have a petty love-hate relationship with her. At first I think Toei and Tar will make a very cute couple only to find out that Toei doesn't really like him that way. And then she will be the cause on why Phu has to leave Tee (one of my biggest ships). Now with what she did for Kan, she is one really strong person who is willing to risk herself for the sake of others but won't be a push over either. She will make a really good girlfriend! 
@Non's scene
Non had a short scene but I find it very significant. Somebody who accepts a friend's sexuality right off the bat is a sign of having a really good friend. I hope things would go well with him and Tee (not exactly romantic) but HTS is HTS and the whole series is bound to do something bad between the two lol :P.
@Win coming back
Uggggh! His scene is so short! I miss Win a lot! He is currently my favorite among the cast (mainly because he is my biggest celebrity crush kkkkk~). Episode 0 said he mellowed down so I am really excited to see that. Am not sure if he will have a fit with Mhog or just want to have a discussion with friends.

Guest nagonagonago

On the other hand, Win is back yaaaaay!
Its episode 4 already yet Sun and Oil still hasn't appeared XP
Am really waiting for Sun (James)

Guest Kudaranai

I thought that was just me. I really did think Kanompang looks cuter with a ponytail, but I couldn't put a finger on why. Also, hi everybody. Apparently, I still have an account here.

Guest nagonagonago

Pang seems to have a lot of looks depending on her hairstyle :D
She can look a bit round without a ponytail, classy yet cute with a ponytail, but she can look elegant with waves at the end of her long locks. That I'd like to see!
@Kudaranai
OMG OMG! Our dear translator is here T^T
Me and my friends are huge followers of your work and we just can't thank you enough for the stuff we watched!

Archived