[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest akira9

I feel disappointed in Ep.5
- This Ep is too smooth for me. There's no peak point.
- Unlike Previous Ep., There's no Remarkable Scene in this Ep.
- There's only Phu-Toei break up Scene that show March's acting skill.
- Disappointed with (Sun)Jame's voice, I prefer Praewa(KanomPang) to be Volcalist of SeeScape.

Guest akira9

@boou It's called MSN-paper. lol I forgot about messages in that paper.
But last one is Dao: I wanna hug you. something like this

@akira9‌ : thanks, wow, Dao shows her feeling so strong. Koi is the first one fall in love and Dao is the first one say " I wanna hug you"

akira9 said: I feel disappointed in Ep.5
- This Ep is too smooth for me. There's no peak point.
- Unlike Previous Ep., There's no Remarkable Scene in this Ep.
- There's only Phu-Toei break up Scene that show March's acting skill.
- Disappointed with (Sun)Jame's voice, I prefer Praewa(KanomPang) to be Volcalist of SeeScape.

i got what you tryin to say... for me it's like nothing special/big to be discuss about. 

remember last week how all of us are talking about phu-thee, talk about koi-dao-din, how thee steal the light from dow-koi etc2
but this week, we are a bit... cold? 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this week, maybe this is a turning point for phu as he finally realize his mistakes, but.... can he fix things? the damage is way too severe imo. how can he fix them? 

there is this old saying "when there is a will, there is a way" :D

im not watching so i dont know whether its his room or his room in NY. but.. what you commented is make sense... i mean, it could be flashback rite? win looks like he changed (in S02E04) to imagine he taking drugs right now.. is just not sync with his current (as far we can see in ep4) self. 

:D best of luck to phu... i feeling bad to him bcoz alot of viewers are hating him :)

LOL he needs more than luck, he needs to work his richard simmons off *no pun intended*

VarutK said: Phu walks from Toei's house and passes a restaurant. He hears a sad song (I don't remember the name). He enters the place and sits at the bar. A female bartender with red lips and short hair asks for ID. He argues. She gives him a beer and says he has a baby face.

Phu looks at Toei's Facebook.

Archived