[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nicmartin

My immediate thoughts in summary:

• March’s acting was great, especially that fight with PunPun (Toie). I felt bad for him. But wow they have zero chemistry as lovers.
  • I like the introduction of an older character. Reminds me of the cool and wise teacher of Season 1. But I felt that she was used as a cheap plot device. They develop feelings that quickly with each other?
  • Porsche is soooo cute. Erase that, he’s beautiful! That skin is luminous. 
  • James is a STAR!!!! With such cute face, I didn’t expect him to have such “deep” voice
  • Porsche seems like he truly cares for Sprite. I like that she is no longer regarded as a “sl*t."
  • The most interesting for me in this rather underwhelming episode was Phai and Sprite. And oh, that coke scene of Win in the end. 
    • So now with Phu having presumably learned life experiences from the older woman, he'd repent and seek forgiveness from Toie and Tee? I wonder how he will do it. 

Guest fantasize

Hello! newbie in soompi and this forum but not for Hormones land LOL
I have been watch Hormones since the english subbed of first episode of season 1 out and gaaah i love it so much :D

Anw you guys are awesome live updating and translating each of their dialogue, I give you 4 of my thumbs /incluidng foot thumbs LOL/  :P :P

Guest JasonZ

Reading the lines translated of the episodes (and catching only the last bit), I agree that Bomb is used as a cheap plot.  She shows up in one episode, has sex with Phu, and then suddenly leaves?  But yeah, Phu is so unfaithful, goes off by feelings too much, using Bomb potentially as a rebound.  
Can't wait to learn more about Phai and Sprite's status once the eng subs come out!

Guest fantasize

VarutK said: At Bomb's condo. She's in the bed with Phu. She's carassing his hair lovingly.
"Have you loved girls?" he asks.
"You look like a tomboy," he says.
"And you look like gay," she says.
Phu confesses he had a boyfriend and she said she had a girlfriend. Phu tells her his story and how he "have more feeling with someone else" so he left him for her.
"You bastard. You cheated him," she scolds
"Am I wrong to trust my feeling?" he says
"You're not wrong. But think of it. If someone does this to you, how would you feel?"

Guest aidennguyen

I don't think the lesson he learns here is as painful as those he has inflicted on Thee and Toei. Bomb was just toying with him. They are not in love. In fact, is it legal for Bomb and Phu to do the Lambada?

First I want to say: Phu dude!!  find yourself faster, we need to see the other characters as well!!
----
Darn it! my Sprite-Phai ship is going down, these two seriously miss each other at the last second. The moment Phai finally put his thoughts in place and went to Sprite:

Porsche gets in the middle 

~X(

Guest nicmartin

aidennguyen said: I don't think the lesson he learns here is as painful as those he has inflicted on Thee and Toei. Bomb was just toying with him. They are not in love. In fact, is it legal for Bomb and Phu to do the Lambada?

Archived