[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The trailer for Ep5: "Phu" is out now. ^ ^

"Toei, what do you want me to change? For you, I can do anything.""Some things you just can't change, Phu.""If you've got anything that's bothering you, you can talk to me about it.""My girlfriend broke up with me, P'... I've lost my balance. I don't know where to go.""OK! My treat.""Follow my finger [with your eyes].""What are you thinking, Phu?""I'm wrong...? that I trust in my feelings." (not sure how to translate this sentence well?)

@Earthkeeper @milotic55 There are also similar funny photos of March with Toptap (Popcorn) and of March with Peach (Win) that I've seen posted together with the above photo on Pantip. But I really don't think there's any TopPhu or WinPhu action in Hormones Season 2. :D 
Although there may be extra meaning to the photo, I think March is mostly just being funny here? :)
If you like funny March+Bank, there's this from S02E00.

Guest milotic55

The trailer for Ep5: "Phu" is out now. ^ ^

"Toei, what do you want me to change? For you, I can do anything."
"Some things you just can't change, Phu."
"If you've got anything that's bothering you, you can talk to me about it."
"My girlfriend broke up with me, P'... I've lost my balance. I don't know where to go."
"OK! My treat."
"Follow my finger [with your eyes]."
"What are you thinking, Phu?"
"I'm wrong...? that I trust in my feelings." (not sure how to translate this sentence well?)

@Earthkeeper @milotic55 There are also similar funny photos of March with Toptap (Popcorn) and of March with Peach (Win) that I've seen posted together with the above photo on Pantip. But I really don't think there's any TopPhu or WinPhu action in Hormones Season 2. :D 

Although there may be extra meaning to the photo, I think March is mostly just being funny here? :)

If you like funny March+Bank, there's this from S02E00.

can u give me a link to that episode i really cant find it anywhere

It interesting how toei said some things cant be change? Maybe she was referring to Phu being gay? and actually not bi and that cant be change?

Or she just referring to her heart being broken?

bencanuck said: The trailer for Ep5: "Phu" is out now. ^ ^

"Toei, what do you want me to change? For you, I can do anything.""Some things you just can't change, Phu.""If you've got anything that's bothering you, you can talk to me about it.""My girlfriend broke up with me, P'... I've lost my balance. I don't know where to go.""OK! My treat.""Follow my finger [with your eyes].""What are you thinking, Phu?""I'm wrong...? that I trust in my feelings." (not sure how to translate this sentence well?)

Guest milotic55

thank you for the video and translation.. i gotta agree with toei "somethings its just cant be change"

i wonder if phu can find a girl that can accept that he is bi. 

I doubt the problem toei have is him being bi

Guest milotic55

S02E00? S02E00 has not been hardsubbed, to my knowledge. But it has been softsubbed.

Technically, we can't link to such things on a soompi thread. I have to say, though, I was following @junhavats on Twitter at the beginning of this season.

It's hard to know for sure what Toei thinks. In Thai, there are no more clues than in English. :)

Maybe Toei just thinks Phu has a deep and irresolvable problem dealing with his sexual energy? Maybe she thinks he's gay? Maybe she's had a good look at the dorky shirt he's wearing in that scene and is commenting on his fashion sense?

The problem is i cant even find the unsubbed/original version. Is it possible u inbox me the link?

Guest akira9

Synopsis of Ep.5 Phu :
Relationship of every characters come to important turning points.
Phai denies Sprite's reconcile. But there's something left in his mind that never tell Sprite.
Tar decide to form See Scape again with helping of KanomPang.
Mhog tries to approach Kwan more with helping of Sprite, like Cupid.

After fight betweeen Phu and Toei, Phu made mistake with Thee and Thee got out of his life.
Phu's confusing mind try to find the way out. He tries to reconcile with Toei.
But everything worsen and make Phu feel lonely and feel like there's no one left for him.
That night Phu meet someone that will bring Phu to learn a NEW WORLD that he never touched and knew it before.

@bencanuck I agree with you regarding Mhog.

On the other hand, with what you said and given his personality he can offer Khwan emotional stability, however Win can take her outside the walls of her safety bubble.
"Khwan is emotionally boxed" indeed she is, and I feel that with Win she can break that box and see more than the straight line she walks on. Moreover the two, with their clashing personalities can overcome the logical thinking. (sorry overcome isn't actually what I want to say, I will edit it when I'll find a proper word for what I wanted to convey OTL) 
---
Overall Khwan is a good match with both Win and Mhong, now I wonder how the producer/writer will develop their relationship or if it will actually go further than what it is now.
---
@yoyo_icecube  judging by the way he was in episode 4, Win is starting to want to understand the consequences of his own actions - but it still seems like a surface thing, I mean he did apologize to Tar and Khwan but I'm still not sure if he understood why the other two felt hurt as a result of his actions.
I also liked the mischievous Win from before, hope he will go back :(

Something I'm wondering about. I'm curious what people's opinions (or predictions) are.

I think most people seem to agree that Mhog is very emotionally astute. Examples of his high EQ include him catching onto Thee and Phu before almost everyone else (S01E04), knowing Tar is pretending to be mad at Win (S02E04), etc. These lines of Mhog's are delivered confidently. He's played like some sort of emotional sage. The guy just knows. He gets it. He sees into people very well.

mhog-hesacting.jpg

But
he has one big weakness. He seems to not understand how much Khwan and Win are into each other. Why?

- Is it because he was the one who discovered Win's plan last year (to expose Khwan's family), and so he just assumes that nobody could entertain romantic feelings if they were either Khwan or Win? (He's so emotionally astute that, if he were to do something like what Win did, he'd have to utterly hate Khwan, not like her; and he can't imagine it's any different for Khwan, having it done to her.)

- Or is he just blinded because he's emotionally involved with Khwan, too?

- Or both?

- Or is it something else?

What do you think? I'm curious.

:)

VarutK said: The last poster is out. It shoes Win and Jane, the red haired girl, in New York. http://m.pantip.com/topic/32448524

Archived