[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

Guest skeletonworks

yoyo_icecube said: ThomasP said: Oh, of course it a nickname. In France, we don't really use nicknames. We just use the first name. The one Malaysian I know personally, has a name which people always find difficult to pronounce. Is it your real profile picture? :P What kind of fiction do you write? It's definitely nice to have so much people in one episode. Apart from that, I also like the real life-approach. Although I doubt if the series represent the real life of most Thai teens. It's also good to see that there is a series which speaks openly about difficult topics. I can imagine that it may be difficult for Thai to speak about things like sexuality!? Do you think that's a problem in Malaysia?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest skeletonworks

yoyo_icecube said:

skeletonworks

said:

Phu should have not acted the same way as he did when they used to be together. He should have not pat Tee so casually, shouldn't have invited him for a sleepover, shouldn't have asked Tee whether he's fine with him dating Toei (it's giving Tee's hope that there's still a room in Phu's heart for him). I know he wants to remain as friend with Tee but he should have drawn the line clearer. He should have distanced himself a bit from Tee while maintaining their friendship. Let time heals Tee's broken heart. And I'm just so thankful for the very existence of Non. Tee needs someone to mend his broken heart and just move on.... just like Tar did with Pang...
In short, even though it's Phu's way of telling Tee that he chose Toei, yet his actions tell a different story (at least to Tee). Tee definitely knew Phu had chosen Toei but Phu's gestures towards Tee gave him hope... hence, the "bed scene"...

So here I am hoping for Non to be the one to mend Tee's broken heart. I know it's too early to assume that Non is gay like Tee but I hope there's not another bisexual character anymore or straight-turn-gay.... I don't want to see Tee suffer the 2nd time. He deserves a guy who loves him. The way I see it, Non is interested in Tee (but yeah he could also be the over friendly type). The scene where he got Tee to pay for his supper because he claimed that he left his wallet is just an excuse to get Tee's phone number and check out where Tee is living. I mean come on... You forgot your wallet but you remember your phone? Logically speaking, you only forget your wallet if you went out in a rush. LOL. If you went out with the intention to buy something or to eat out, how could you have forgotten your wallet? I think it's more believable if he had said that he brought the wallet but there was no money inside. To me, that's his way of getting to know Tee.
I can't wait to see when Non finds out that Tee's ex is Phu - a guy. LOL. I can't wait to see him make a move on Tee >///////<

i read my comments somewhere. i was talking about popcorn.. kihkihkih...
he should becareful with his mouth... why is it fine for tar to 'bang' other girls, but he's being protective toward his sister when tar was eye-ing his sister XDi love his parody of that series, especially the part when the 'mom' came and bang the car's window... its clearly he was mocking the parents who think too much about the series and keep on saying about that its 'inappropriate'. XD
ps: when talking about this, its remind me of dao's mom.. d a m n, she's so annoying!!! 

Guest skeletonworks

yoyo_icecube said: i read my comments somewhere. i was talking about popcorn.. kihkihkih...
he should becareful with his mouth... why is it fine for tar to 'bang' other girls, but he's being protective toward his sister when tar was eye-ing his sister XDi love his parody of that series, especially the part when the 'mom' came and bang the car's window... its clearly he was mocking the parents who think too much about the series and keep on saying about that its 'inappropriate'. XD
ps: when talking about this, its remind me of dao's mom.. d a m n, she's so annoying!!! 

skeletonworks said:Yeah that was total irony! Wait until he finds out that the girl Tar was talking about was his very own sister. HAHAHAHA. I like Tar. He's cool and he's very good looking too.
I couldn't stand Dao's mum. If I was Dao, I would have run away from home.... What a control freak! 
My favourite Hormones character other than Tee & Non is Dao & Tar. Dao because I like her voice. It is sooooo soft hahaha. But I don't like her personality. I wish she could be a little bit brave and stands up for herself. I know she respects her mum a lot but you need to voice out your own opinion too. She is letting her mum control herself and she will eventually fall into a black hole of depression soon if she kept on quiet about it. Although the scene where she ran away with her friend is a big first step. She should be more brave to speak up and not let her mother bullies her...

I will stream it. This is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_bYnE6rkRY
The nextgen episode is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP1BteA-FaM, but I made a mistake. That scene is from ep. 0 of HTS2.

Dow definitely has a problem. Communication is very important, but she never talks with her mother. She could just friendly (try to) say if she think her mother is overreacting. Or she could talk about her problems with friends. 
Same with Toei. She hasn't a problem with her parents, but with her female friends. She should be more direct to them. Say she doesn't like it to hear gossips all the time.

skeletonworks said:@yoyo_icecube We are both Malay here! Hahahaha.Oh so you're watching Hormones not because of the BL. I R SAD.I'm actually watching Hormones because of BL. I stopped watching Hormones season 1 when Phu broke up with Tee. Well I didn't really stop watching entirely. It's just that I'm only following the Tee storyline. Besides it really broke my heart when Tee was tearing up in Season 1.
So I'm guessing you didn't watch Love Sick The Series? ;;)

ThomasP said:
Dow definitely has a problem. Communication is very important, but she never talks with her mother. She could just friendly (try to) say if she think her mother is overreacting. Or she could talk about her problems with friends. 
Same with Toei. She hasn't a problem with her parents, but with her female friends. She should be more direct to them. Say she doesn't like it to hear gossips all the time.

Guest skeletonworks

I am watching the live streaming. 
Pang was waiting for Tar outside the school and out of sudden, Pop turned up. I think Pop gave him a warning although yeah he seems okay with Tar going out with his little sister. Tar and Pang started to walk away holding hands then they were stopped by Pop. He tried to break them away from holding hands. HAHAHAHA. The scene is hilarious! Pop is kinda cute kekekeke

Guest skeletonworks

yoyo_icecube said:

ThomasP

said:

Guest skeletonworks

Toei went to see the computer teacher. They are alone in the comp lab... I don't know whether he's the touchy feely kind or not but it's really weird me out... the way he nonchalantly brushed his hand against Toei's waist and hand :| And as Toei walked away he stares at Toei in a weird way...
PERVERT TEACHER OR TOUCHY FEELY TEACHER???
@ThomasP yeah the streaming works in Malaysia. It depends on your connection. I have quite a fast internet connection.
@yoyo_icecube Selamat hari raya na ka~~~

Archived