[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there any Youtube live link for the Ep. 0 tonight just like before? :(

It seems not... but there are ways to watch Thai TV online (which can't be posted on this thread and which I'm not encouraging you to use ;) ). The ONE Channel.

I manage to get a link from a friend :) :) Thanks P' Ben. I wonder why they don't have Youtube live now. 

goodnews_pyong.jpg

Don't lose hope?

In Episode 0 so far:

P'Ping (director) says that Fon is so into her character and understands Dao so much that he defers to her judgment and understanding a lot -- even more than to his own.

The scene with Dao and Koi on the rooftop goes something like this: "Can we go back to how things were before?" "Which 'before' do you mean?" "Can we talk again, share things together, be together, call each other when we miss one another..." "Do you mean be a couple?" And then Dao's face is, at best, hesitant...

In this season, Kanompang and Non meet for the first time. But actually, though, they've known each other for a long time, and the narrator points out how they both came from the Northeast.

P'Ping says that he wanted a character like Jane from the beginning, and he liked having her in Season 2 very much. Now we'll see her come to Thailand and why she came back. She's not used to Thai culture and society at all.

Following up on the trailer: The teacher translates "full of hot air" as "easily angered." Well, Jane is right. The teacher's wrong. ;)

Jane becomes friends with KNP, Oil, and Sun.

Whereas most of the characters came from the actors' and other teens' experience (developed into dramatic form, Jane is one character that didn't really come from listening to the actors' is relevant for teens today. Um, yes. Nerng wasn't a drug addict, etc. LOL. Yes, we know. They spend quite a while telling us this.

Is Phao's story like Tar's in Season 1? Is it a repetition? P'Ping says nope. Wait and see. Tar's story was about love (Toei) and music together, not just music. But now Phao's story can be a bit more like someone who likes music and who follows that in itself -- not mixed up with a love story -- and what struggles and confusions such a person experiences.

Tonhon implies that Phao is more like him now.

Phao gets one of two invitations from Sun to play with SeeScape. Where will this go?

Robot: "I want to introduce and say..."
Robot bats his eyes at Mali.
Phao: "Sweet eyes [English], you buffalo [Thai]--"
Mali repeats with wide-open eyes, learning: "Sweet eyes, you buffalo!"
ROFL. Poor Mali. :lol:

ZomZom, as we saw in the trailer, questions her dad's relationship with this friend who moves in with them. ZomZom's anger towards her dad extends to Mali as well and she forbids her to tell anyone that they are living at the same house.

First likes to tease people and create a fun atmosphere so much that it's a bit unusual. P'Ping says that if there's someone with this way of being, it's got to go further than this and something must happen.

Zomzom expresses disgust at some of his pranks. After that, Pala tells him that people are getting a bit fed up with it all.

Pala is very shy. He leaves school with Gran every day at 5pm. He has to fit into that exact schedule and do what his Gran wants. In the car after school one day, he asks Gran if he can join the Running Club. Gran says, if so, he'd have to come home late and that's not allowed.

Pala crushes on Zomzom. It's the case of a girl hitting on a guy, because the guy is shy and the girl is aggressive. P'Ping implies that you'll either find this cute or it just won't be your thing -- or maybe something else.

They didn't know where to put Pea in Season 2. Could he be Sun? Could he be Non? No way. Neither. It just wouldn't work. So they kept him for later and developed this character from Pea.

Boss thinks that normal, everyday people can help to change the school for the better. His view of the world is opposite to Non's, focused as it is on fun and silliness. Boss will also get involved in Oil's situation with KNP, as seen in the trailer.

At the press conference, they ask Claudine for a bilingual version. She says, "For all the international fans, I hope you watch Hormones 3 The Final Season, because we all [in Thai -- put so much into it]."

Not that interesting -- except that they decided to put it into EP.0. For the second time in the past couple of hours: Don't lose hope?

Music video:

They used a drone to film parts of the music video. :huh: I feel old. I would have assume a crane or something.

Several of them complain about the smoke used in the video: it's not great to smell.

James: "I'm the only one who had to get all wet to film this."

James says that he thinks Season 3 is the best of the three seasons.

I really don't think the EP.1 preview lets us know anything about the plot or plots in the first episode. I don't see anything in addition to the trailer and what was revealed in EP.0 (?).

Hey guys I was going to for some help. Does anyone know or follow the cast members on twitter? I would say instagram too but I don't have one. I just really want to follow the cast, they're so cool. Please and thank you^_^

Thanks Ben for always updating us and for all the translations~ I'll read everything and come back with a full opinion post on all the characters. At first I tho they just made the MV randomly and that the PD forgot to give meaning to the characters but after reading a little bit of the characters' introduction, it looks like everything is connected like they did with the poster for the second season.

----

Also, I wonder why do they keep mentioning the international fans, hope they won't just give us false hopes....

----

By the way, it's nice to see everyone slowly coming back here, I kind of missed all the discussion over this show.

Guest Lilydrama

Hey guys I was going to for some help. Does anyone know or follow the cast members on twitter? I would say instagram too but I don't have one. I just really want to follow the cast, they're so cool. Please and thank you^_^

You can find all of them here Queen :)

Mali's video (posted above)

Hello, I'm Miss Mali Hudson, nickname Mali. I was born on September 17... (she struggles with large Thai numbers or the Buddhist calendar year) 1998? My student number is NDB 55136.

In the mornings, I walk from my house to the street; then I take the truck that goes up and down my street operating as a bus; then from there I can catch the BTS (skytrain). I take that to school and... walk in!

I like to study... er, uh, (in English) History. I've liked it since I was in home school in America. It's like reading a novel or watching a movie -- quite fun.

(to the mirror, in sort of old-fashioned Thai) Good morning.

I like to eat Thai cuisine. Even though it's spicy, I try to eat it. I get my tongue more and more used to it, so that I can eat even more.

My best friend was Katie. We knew each other for nine years. We could talk about anything. Katie was a mixed breed. She... got sick and died of cancer. I've never been so close to anyone else... I miss her so much.

I like to play softball, but I don't play much and I'm not especially good at it. Well, really, to play softball, you need a lot of people, and here I have no one to play with. If I could make friends, then maybe I could play with some of them. It would be nice, I guess...

According to her photo, Mali is sincere, naive, and innocent; she doesn't necessarily keep up with what other people have in mind.

At the press conference, they ask Claudine for a bilingual version. She says, "For all the international fans, I hope you watch Hormones 3 The Final Season, because we all [in Thai -- put so much into it]."

Not that interesting -- except that they decided to put it into EP.0. For the second time in the past couple of hours: Don't lose hope?

Music video:

They used a drone to film parts of the music video. :huh: I feel old. I would have assume a crane or something.

Several of them complain about the smoke used in the video: it's not great to smell.

James: "I'm the only one who had to get all wet to film this."

James says that he thinks Season 3 is the best of the three seasons.

I really don't think the EP.1 preview lets us know anything about the plot or plots in the first episode. I don't see anything in addition to the trailer and what was revealed in EP.0 (?).

hahaha! Of course you are one of the leads now that's why you said that. 

I will never gonna lose hope. I have this feeling that they will repay the international fans the love we have shown for the series. :)

P' Ben is always a great help since this thread started. I always look forward to his translations and opinions about the series. Thanks P' Ben for all of the efforts. I'm really glad I was able to stumble on this thread :)

From the looks of it, they will not have Youtube Live now because they already have LINE TV, right? 

Given how fast EP.0 appeared on LINE TV and the fact that One HD is available online, it sort of makes sense that something like YouTube Live is not a priority for GTH. I think you're right...

We could watch this episode live at http://www.onehd.net/live

Oh, glad to know there's a legal link, too. :sweatingbullets::D

Is it possible that Dao wrote the whole series?

Hm, I personally would prefer not... But it must be said, it's not as if the Hormones writers dislike being "meta." The first episode last year was basically the (in-universe) Hormones characters discovering an in-universe show that is essentially Hormones with different actors. (This was deliberately meta.) In Season 1, Dao watched Phai and his gang on TV. (This was only meta by accident, since they didn't find another appropriate clip to use.) So... Hormones being "meta" wouldn't exactly be a surprise. :lol:

Hello, I'm Robot Jakragol Praditwit. My friends like to call me Ro [which means 'badly shaped, malnourished']. Well, that's OK; I don't get mad. It's nice and short. You can call me that... I was born on January 13, 1999. My blood type is O.

I don't live far from Nadao. I just take the bus for a short distance and I've already arrived! It's better to take the bus early, because then there are no big traffic jams; if I leave home late, then I can get caught in one and then feel like I'm in a hurry. I don't like to hurry.

I studied junior high at FBW. Now I'm at Nadao Bangkok, studying in the Arts and Chinese Language stream for senior high. My student number is NDB 55610. What's so good about coming to study here? The girls are really cute.

But I don't have a girlfriend! I had one in Grade 8, but we broke up a while back. Now, I'm focused on my studies; it'll help me get farther in the future.

Moving schools could have been lonely, but it wasn't. Phao moved from FBW to Nadao at the same time as me. But as to whether he feels lonely or not, you'd have to ask him. This is what I tell people: Just check out the faces of the senior students here. Maybe I'd better take care of him; after all, that's being a good friend. We're close already, since the rest of our other friends didn't change schools from FBW to here. So I don't see them much nowadays.

I like to eat Thai food -- any kind of Thai food -- but I don't like sweets, because they are sweet, and I don't like things that are sweet.

My favourite subject at school is PhysEd. I like to play sports, I play many different ones. At my old school, I was one of the runners on the school team. I'm fast. But coming here, I still don't know how that'll work out; I'll give it a try.

Aside from running, I like to read comic books. Sometimes Phao invites me to go play [computer] games together. He's addicted, but I still go along with him. Like I said, I'm a good friend.

OK. Gotta go!

from parts of ep0 (i didn't watched it wholly)

- all characters developed from the casts' personalities but Jane. Nerng was so unlike Jane.

- Jane was forced to return.

- Jane would join pang&oil gang. jane liked pang for being very accepting to her extremely straightforward character and western mindset.

- phao's story line would focus on his passion in music.

- due to mother's disapproval, dao distanced herself from koy. koy was very upset and flustered when a boy confessed to her. seeing koy got a boy, dao was jealous and tried to make up. koy would have to clear herself if she liked girl or boy more.

Archived