[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

It has started!
The first scene is Mhorg meeting Win at his house. They ware happy to see each other. Mhorg takes win to his room. Win looks at various pictures: Sompong in pink elephant suit, Tar and him doing the MV, and Kwan. Win says he was sent abroad but he has come back and will return to school.

Dao has a sleep over party with her friends, Koi, Dew and Elle. They scream at Korean pop concert. They ask why the male singers didn't kiss. Dao got touchy. Mom knocked the door but they didn't answer.

Win returns to school. Everyone talks about him. He goes to his class and see his classmates, Auyjai included. Haha.

Tar walks pass and stops when he sees Win. 

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tar is very friendly to Toei, quite logical. Phu arrivés, but he seems worried because Tar and Toei are so nice.
Now, Dao and her friends are in a classroom. Someone asked to take a picturem but Dao and Koi don't understand why.
Next, Tar and Phang are together in Tar's bedroom. Ther're making music, probably because Seescape stopped.
Oh, I'm sorry for language mistakes, but it's not Always easy to watch and type at the same moment.

Dao and her friends are at the Siam Paragon shopping mall (product placement) to fit underwear. Koi touched Dow when trying something. Dao isn't happy with that and the thinks back to her time with Din because she saw him back. They didn't talk.
--- commercial break 2 --

Win and Tar talk about. Win tells him he was in New York.

Dao and Koi have staring contest. Koi loses.

Win apologizes to Kwan. Kwan forgives but says she can't trust him anymore. Win says it's good enough.

Phu got jealous of Tar after seeing him with Toei at the water foundation. He's really insecure.

A geeky girl wants to take picture of Dao and Koi as if they're famous. Dew posts clip of bedroom party in a group page. Looks like a lesbian page. They get many likes. So Dew wants to take pictures of Dao and Koi again. Koi hesitates but after seeing Dao wanting to do it, she agrees.

Dao and Koi go shopping for bra. It is VERY sexy in the dressing room and I won't spoil! Dao has an episode of trauma afterward related to her past. Dao asks Koi to stay with her tonight.

VarutK said:
A geeky girl wants to take picture of Dao and Koi as if they're famous. Dew posts clip of bedroom party in a group page. Looks like a lesbian page. They get many likes. So Dew wants to take pictures of Dao and Koi again. Koi hesitates but after seeing Dao wanting to do it, she agrees.

Dao and Koi go shopping for bra. It is VERY sexy in the dressing room and I won't spoil! Dao has an episode of trauma afterward related to her past. Dao asks Koi to stay with her tonight.

--- part 3 ---

Again, Dow and Koi. They are having a talk (someone who understands Thai can explain this a bit?). They're talking about Din and her negative experience.

Dao starts to cry. Koi kisses Dao's head, nose and mouth. Dao seems okay with it.

Dao: "It's a big story. Promise to tell no one?"
Koi: "I promise."

Koi's reaction to Dao saying she used to date a guy is self-conscious.

Dao explains that she used to date a guy, he was nice, etc. He disappeared. He never came back. The last night she saw him, he came to her room... She tells the whole story: was she pregnant? etc. How she would love to hit the guy so hard.

Koi: "From now on, you've got me close by you. You don't need to be afraid. Forget those things na'. It's OK. You don't need to be afraid."

Koi holds Dao; her lips kiss Dao's forehead, her nose... self-conscious again.

Now lips to lips. Koi then becomes very self-conscious and turns away. Dao comforts her, too: "Thank you for being here with me." They hold hands.

Dao's mom bought some food for her. She saw D and K. Nothing special actually.
Next, Sprite it tutoring Phai in a mall.
Unfortunately, the proxy server I'm using went down, so I can't watch anymore. Sorry for that! :P

Archived