[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

Here are the Twitter current trends for Bangkok (for Thailand, it's almost identical):

bkktrends-finale.jpg
#TeamIWannaJumpInAndKickKhanomPangInTheFace
#HormonesTheSeries3
#MhogKhwan
#HM2finale
#IfYouHaveNoFeeling
Thank You Brother
Season 3
Official Audio
See Scape
#CloseMyEyes

Hormones officially took over Twitter wholesale here.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't understand why I can see still some barrier between Thee - Non.
I mean, the way I see it, is thee does not really open to Non as brother. So their relationship is kind of back to zero. Does not have any issue or problem but not as warm as before. 
Is it hard for a gay to have a very close relationship with other male without any love or sexual interest? Or is it just 'cultural' influence where someone older is very hard to admit that he is human and can be wrong to the younger one.
Simple thing, while I can understand that Thee could receive Phuu back after all those things, but seems like still difficult to receive Non as brother wholeheartedly. I could not see Thee reset all tense to the warm relationship with Non, as before.

Guest casio123

So, Thee return to his home town? I think it seems not very...fair?? for Thee.

He quit his home, a little town to study in Bangkok for 3 years, and then he return although he is supposed to study in Bangkok university? And why he won't go to university? He is a good student, isn't he?
I think the writters just let him go because he has to "run away"??, and tell us nothing will happen between Phu and Thee?

casio123 said: So, Thee return to his home town? I think it seems not very...fair?? for Thee.

He quit his home, a little town to study in Bangkok for 3 years, and then he return although he is supposed to study in Bangkok university? And why he won't go to university? He is a good student, isn't he?
I think the writters just let him go because he has to "run away"??, and tell us nothing will happen between Phu and Thee?

Post-live recap to hold people over until the subs. :)

:D

Starting from the beginning.

3:03am. Win calls Khwan. Win in a red-lit bathroom: "I can't handle it."
Khwan: "Win, where are you? ... Win? Concentrate, Win. Don't fall asleep yet. Talk to me first. Win? Win? Hello? Win!"
Win collapses.
Khwan looks at her phone, knowing what happened.
Fast cut to: Mom drives Khwan to the hospital. "Are you sure it's this hospital, dear?"
Khwan calls Mhog.
"What is it?"
"It's... Win...."
Mhog runs into the hospital as we saw many times before.
"Khwan... How is Win?"
K's Mom says they are working on stimulating his heart but they don't know how he'll be.
We see the doctors working.
Mhog realizes what it was that Khwan didn't tell him. He says, "I'm sorry."
He is serious and starts to worry-cry.

The doctors are stimulating Win's hgeart and helping him breathe.

The doctors invite K's Mom, Mhog, and Khwan into the emergency room to see Win.
K: "Win... Win... Win... Can you hear me?"
Khwan gasps in happiness when he looks.
"I'm asking you to get through this, Win... That's what I'm asking naaa." She happy-cries.
Win can't speak but looks at them.
Mhog watches, thinking, sad, too, about many things I'm sure.

Khwan calls her dad says Win's parents came, etc.

Mhog calls Tar says Win's getting better, he'll call later as things change.

Mhog looks at Khwan down the hall. He looks at Win in his room. He goes to see Win and his parents. Win's dad and mom leave them (Win, Mhog) alone as they go to talk with the doctor.
Win is OK to talk.
Mhog: "Why didn't you tell me?"
"Back then, I thought that you wouldn't be ready to listen... You don't need to feel you're an outsider. I'm sorry that I made this problem with you and Khwan happen. I won't do anything like that in the future... And I also know you're worried about how things are between me and Khwan. Are we clear now?"
"Yeah."
Win: "I do like Khwan. I feel that there are things between us that are never finished. There's something there. But then it finishes. I think if she really likes me, there's no chance two people like us could be together... But with you..." Win places his hand on Mhog's hand. "... it can work."

Mhog and Khwan walking.
"Tomorrow can we invite Win to go see a movie?" asks Khwan. "Well, tomorrow he can get out of the hospital."
"And after that?"
"Well, I don't think of anything else to do. Do you?"
"No, no, I don't," says Mhog.

@casio123 Thee just comes back home for the gap between school and university and he says to Toei that He want to study Accountancy or ฺBusiness Administration to helping his family.

Guest nicmartin

^^^
Yep, I live in Bangkok too and you need to have some digi box to access the digital channels. I rely on YouTube Live and the GTH app as back-up :)

@diankusuma
IMO
I think it's right to have a gap between Thee and Non.
If they still do like before, I don't think it's just "brother".
Especially for this case Gay&Man, it is same for Man&Woman.
There should be a gap between them if not it will be like Tar-Toei case.

Guest loveislove

bencanuck said: Post-live recap to hold people over until the subs. :)

Starting from the beginning.

3:03am. Win calls Khwan. Win in a red-lit bathroom: "I can't handle it."
Khwan: "Win, where are you? ... Win? Concentrate, Win. Don't fall asleep yet. Talk to me first. Win? Win? Hello? Win!"
Win collapses.
Khwan looks at her phone, knowing what happened.
Fast cut to: Mom drives Khwan to the hospital. "Are you sure it's this hospital, dear?"
Khwan calls Mhog.
"What is it?"
"It's... Win...."
Mhog runs into the hospital as we saw many times before.
"Khwan... How is Win?"
K's Mom says they are working on stimulating his heart but they don't know how he'll be.
We see the doctors working.
Mhog realizes what it was that Khwan didn't tell him. He says, "I'm sorry."
He is serious and starts to worry-cry.

The doctors are stimulating Win's hgeart and helping him breathe.

The doctors invite K's Mom, Mhog, and Khwan into the emergency room to see Win.
K: "Win... Win... Win... Can you hear me?"
Khwan gasps in happiness when he looks.
"I'm asking you to get through this, Win... That's what I'm asking naaa." She happy-cries.
Win can't speak but looks at them.
Mhog watches, thinking, sad, too, about many things I'm sure.

Khwan calls her dad says Win's parents came, etc.

Mhog calls Tar says Win's getting better, he'll call later as things change.

Mhog looks at Khwan down the hall. He looks at Win in his room. He goes to see Win and his parents. Win's dad and mom leave them (Win, Mhog) alone as they go to talk with the doctor.
Win is OK to talk.
Mhog: "Why didn't you tell me?"
"Back then, I thought that you wouldn't be ready to listen... You don't need to feel you're an outsider. I'm sorry that I made this problem with you and Khwan happen. I won't do anything like that in the future... And I also know you're worried about how things are between me and Khwan. Are we clear now?"
"Yeah."
Win: "I do like Khwan. I feel that there are things between us that are never finished. There's something there. But then it finishes. I think if she really likes me, there's no chance two people like us could be together... But with you..." Win places his hand on Mhog's hand. "... it can work."

Mhog and Khwan walking.
"Tomorrow can we invite Win to go see a movie?" asks Khwan. "Well, tomorrow he can get out of the hospital."
"And after that?"
"Well, I don't think of anything else to do. Do you?"
"No, no, I don't," says Mhog.

Guest penguino

Ok, Thee can't reset and start all over with Non, which is quite undertandeable (it's still fresh etc.). On the other hand, the way Non looking and Phu/Thee during the concert was ... a little bit weird.

Mhog, Khwan, Win, and the movies. Khwan sits in the middle. Mhog is paying attention and leaning forward as he normally does. This leaves Khwan and Win closer together. It looks awkward and weird.

Win offers Khwan some PURIKU HONEY LEMON. Mhog notices them. He seems to deliberately slide back closer to Khwan.

The movie is over. K: "Win, where are you going now?"
"Back home, got to go back to school... Don't be worried."
"Tomorrow bpat-chim," says Mhog.
"Bye bye."
Win leaves.
Mhog and Khwan. Khwan says her mom will pick her up.
Mhog gives Khwan a present for their four-month anniversary. [no time travel, that should be right: nov-dec-jan-feb]
It's a snowglobe. Khwan laughs and smiles. "It's so cute!" she says. "Thank you, Mhog... I'm sorry that I--"
"That you like it. I'm good with that already," says Mhog, interrupting. He says he'll take her home.

Dao with her mom in the car on the way to school. Dao has decided about the computer course. She asks to not study the course. Mom says, "If you don't want to, that's fine. I want you to do something that's useful, but..."
Dao wants to study fiction [writing] instead. Mom is surprised, has never seen this interest before. [Mom -- you didn't know she was like the most popular fanfic blogger in Thailand? Or that's not close enough to real fiction for Mom?] "I want to give it a try," says Dao. When things are orgaized, she'll rush to tell Mom.
Mom asks about Koi.
"We haven't spoken," says Dao.
"Do you want to talk to her?" asks Mom.
"Yes," says Dao.
"Then if you want to, give it a try," says Mom.

At school  Phai sitting alone, talking on the phone -- and Sprite comes up.
Phai texts to Fern: "How are you?"
Sprite: "Why are you all alone, Phai?"
"Well, just now, I've got a lot to think about."
Sprite asks about his plans for the future, can he study further? Phai says he talked to Mom and Dad, and they're OK if he wants to give a try to going to a private university [because he doesn't need to have any national exam grades at all for many of them, presumably? -- even for the good ones like Rangsit University, etc., they don't look at national exam results -- end note].
Sprite says she can talk to him about all this, too.
"And," says Sprite, "that matter... how is it?" [re: Fern] "If you don't want to say, that's OK, too."
Phai: "I can tell you it all." He sighs. "Fern had an abortion."
"Is she safe?!!??!"
Phai tells the story, even to the hospital. He was there for it all. He saw all the terrible things in it.
Sprite touches his hand, interrupting him basically. Phai touches her hand in return.
Phai: "And with Porsch, how are things with you, Sprite?"
"We broke up a while ago."
"Why? Was something the matter?"
[insert 'This Love is So Last Year' track here] ;)

School assembly about learning being at school and also in life and university. Shot of Phu, Art, Ball in the marching band. The school student president invites Khwan to give a message as the representative of Grade 12.
Khwan: "To give this address is ahrd... Not everyone is the same. Everything differs for us. So I'd like to talk about 'people around us and with us'. There are good things and bad things that have happened to us. Good things are with us for good. As for the bad things, they will help us get stronger. And how could we get through that without the people around us? School doesn't give us just knowledge, but all of this, too -- teachers, friends. We grew up through being here, and we'll continue with that..."

Sprite and Khwan eating stuff. Khwan has a red heart: "You can be a bit wild/slutty, it's fine." Khwan says she'd better give this one to Sprite. "So cute," says Khwan. "Thanks, K, I already know that you love me so much." "Maybe I should write one: You could stop being wild/slutty, maybe." "You crazy person!" says Sprite. They tease one another.

Oil walks by. They all stop. Oil wai's (respect) and then leaves them.

6/2. A red heart on the wall. "6/2... I've loved you a long time now." Everyone is interested in this. Phu is writing at his desk,watching thee with everyone else.
Thee turns and sees Phu writing (not looking any longer).
Phu gets up. He sees Thee's back. He thinks. He has a red heart in his hand. He bunches it up and throws it away in the bin.
Thee sees him bin it. Thee: "Let's break for lunch." Thee takes the chance to get the red heart from the bin. He reads it: "Thee, I'm sorry so many times. I always make you sad. I promise, that this is the last time I apologize. I'm sorry for everything that I did. Please forgive me again. I won't make you sad again. But if you read this and this isn't enough, I understand. But at least i want you to know how much I care."
Thee smiles; he's touched.

Mhog is taking photos of people. Someone comments on his new style of camera. Mhog uploads to his phone from the camera.
"Jae Sprite!" says Mhog. They exchange messages on backs.
"I still haven't written anything to Khwan," says Mhog.
"What's with you two!"

OK, now we're caught up to where my poor live recap started earlier. ;)

penguino

said: Ok, Thee can't reset and start all over with Non, which is quite undertandeable (it's still fresh etc.).

On the other hand, the way Non looking and Phu/Thee during the concert was ... a little bit weird.

big thanks to @THEseemaMSK. for the live recap :D 

@bencanuck thank you too for the live recap.. though u missed half of the show. p'ben, check your twitter. i send tweet.

so its ended???? i can't believe it. haha.. see you next year hormones. 

It was joint effort... I was the messenger only. :) Translation credirts go to @ohgeorge‌ and, action details to @cheebs :D

I have to say this episode was satisfying. :D I am do glad I marathoned from episode four to episode 12 this morning to catch up with the finale..

#PhaiSprite #PhuThee #TarToei #WinKwan all OTPs got a some what happy ending. However, mh heart does feel sad for Mhog.. Poor boy. GOOD GUYS ALWAYS END LAST... :(

Guest penguino

akira9 said: I couldn't agree more.
I don't know why I think all Non's action to Thee is not just brother. There's something. Something's wrong. 
Especially The way Non looking at Thee with Phu  like @penguino said
Plus with The song(the meaning of the song usually tell us what the character thinks) is "Kor".
Same to other relationships that's not "brother-sister" in this MV.
Maybe I think too much lol

Archived