Quantcast

[Thailand Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EP.2 "Estrogen" Live Recap (Spoilers Obviously) We're thrown right into scenes that we've already seen part of in trailers and episode previews. Dao is on the roof/terrace to meet Koi. Dao starts with

A part of me wish that these two should have dated on that episode because they are so compatible in terms of fashion. 

Is anyone watching live, or are people waiting for subs now? My internet was bad during the first act, but now it's manageable. EP.1 "Growth Hormone" We open with Boss listening to the radio on his b

bencanuck said: @diankusuma I worry that when I next go to Singapore and/or JB, I'm going to run out of time visiting people... but it's difficult to turn down anything involving teh tarik. :D

Michael just started a new Facebook page about his photography.

Apparently the book that Khwan gives Mhog (Wish Us Luck) is, in real life, one of the sources of inspiration for Michael's own travel photography.

Post on the above-mentioned Facebook about travel photography inspiration.

Khwan to Mhog: S02E01.

B-)
:-bd

Guest superzjoann_560b

Hi guys, I'm new on this thread and I'm from singapore. Just came back from thailand and thought I could see them there, but saw on ig yesterday that they are here in sg. Apparently I went onto most of their ig and they're here for a visit since Singapore's Halloween Event (Spooktacular) is by GTH. However there's no fan page (or not that I know of) for hormones, as the fan base might be quite small here, so I didnt even know they were gna come / where they're going. Does anyone know whats efmonenightstand? There's no promo here abt their event / arrival at all.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Photo from @aeygth

Bank, March, Peach, James, Pearwah, Claudine, Tou and Toptap are here. 
Just trying my luck, does anyone know where they'll be gg tmr? I rly want to see them since I'm such a big fan.

OMG !!
The GTH team forgot to set private in next MV video for last episode in Youtube.
But I missed it, so I don't know all of the spoils in that MV.
Just ONLY This one that someone cut it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56JEvxVXMX8

this is the cover of that MV

208jt5l.jpg

BznBQd7IAAAyZDq.jpg

Guest RusselM

akira9 said: OMG !!
The GTH team forgot to set private in next MV video for last episode in Youtube.
But I missed it, so I don't know all of the spoils in that MV.
Just ONLY This one that someone cut it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56JEvxVXMX8

this is the cover of that MV

bencanuck said: Punpun: "I've been warned that somebody is trying to hacking my instagram account. You know who you are, and keep in mind that its useless, so stop."
Bank: "What does it mean?"
Punpun: "Just read it, lad."
Bank: "Tried that several times already. I can't figure it out."
Punpun: "Good luck getting into university."

:-O
:))

Non better hope Thee comes back to help him with English again. This new thing with Toei ain't working. ;)