[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For people who doesn't know Bad Gewnious the movie was palyed by CVhanon and James, now GHD are gpoing to make the series

From the most famous cross-multinational rogue phenomenon around the world! It's time to vibrate the circles again in series format that will make you excited about a deeper story, and more intense in "Clever games cheat the series" Year 2020 Of course!

D9Aql6jUwAICJ42.jpg

Pattie and Bank in the Shangai TV fesctival for "Flee of Time" (Victor Zheng there too.)

I want to sneak out of the picture, but I can't access it. Another pipe Take a photo from the work yesterday, but the photo was updated by the Shanghai TV Festival before the photo was set.

D8v5HgcUwAA7HU7.jpg

Spoiler

D8wSeTnU8AAYEHO.jpg

Spoiler

D8wSeTnU0AEfrhY.jpg

Spoiler

D8wS1gdV4AASYeu.jpg

D8wS0t6UwAAkmNt.jpg

From Shanghai, you have a strong look! Bank and actors Flee of Time who work at the full

Leave a "Fleet of time Once Our Love" and "Start 17

D82rEzgUcAEkrFX.jpg

Spoiler

D82rG_IUIAAiNWG.jpg

Spoiler

D82rH_CUYAEunQr.jpg

Spoiler

D82rIvQUcAACkyd.jpg

Why there is no discussion or updates about the BOY FOR RENT series.  It's very good and am enjoying it.  The couple's need to be interchanged.  But i like SMILE very much.  That character is very innocent and is also progressing very good.  I like her with both BAD and other guy too.  I forgot his name.  She is very cute.  Actually Bad is a very good and determined guy.  Smile changed him to like her coz of her cute and innocent attitude.   I saw ep.7 raw and lot of misunderstandings.  But ep.8 preview seem very intense.  Looking forward to next week episode.

I also finished watching Hua Jai Sila.  It's also very good.  Both the leads Fern and Thop are so good.  Really enjoyed the lakorn after a long time.  

On 6/23/2019 at 6:25 AM, pad-hari said:

Why there is no discussion or updates about the BOY FOR RENT series.  It's very good and am enjoying it.  The couple's need to be interchanged.  But i like SMILE very much.  That character is very innocent and is also progressing very good.  I like her with both BAD and other guy too.  I forgot his name.  She is very cute.  Actually Bad is a very good and determined guy.  Smile changed him to like her coz of her cute and innocent attitude.   I saw ep.7 raw and lot of misunderstandings.  But ep.8 preview seem very intense.  Looking forward to next week episode.

I also finished watching Hua Jai Sila.  It's also very good.  Both the leads Fern and Thop are so good.  Really enjoyed the lakorn after a long time.  

"Boy for rent" the series is in the Faboulous 30 the series topic, I'm posting about Mond's Series in that topic because people are not coming to posting or refresh about any series actually, only the gays series, so i decided posting about Mond series in that topic at least that I like another Mond series so much that i have to open a new topic.

I watching the series just for Fon, I'm a big Fon fan from Hormones the series first season, I like that girl very much and all her cute charactes, but I feel bad sometimes because she can't play another role, I watched "I hater you i love you" and she can't be a bad girl... "water boys" the series is the same, and she have not chemistry with victor in that series so...

Last Chanon instam in Shangai TV festival 25 edition

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Archived