[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

Guest skeletonworks

yoyo_icecube said: skeletonworks said:But but but... poor Mhorg.... He has a crush on Kwan... kekeke... But I also like Win because he's handsome and I think he sincerely likes Kwan... :)>-
Although I think it's cruel for Phu to say such things to Tee, but he really needs to clearly draw the line. No more grey areas. So that Tee can forget Phu and move on.
I am watching the interview between Hormones casts after the episode ended. There's Dao, Kwan & Pang. Wow Pang wearing make up look sooooo much more matured than she is in the series. I think Dao look the prettiest among the three of them. *maybe I'm being a bit biased here :P *

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

skeletonworks said: yoyo_icecube said: skeletonworks said:But but but... poor Mhorg.... He has a crush on Kwan... kekeke... But I also like Win because he's handsome and I think he sincerely likes Kwan... :)>-
Although I think it's cruel for Phu to say such things to Tee, but he really needs to clearly draw the line. No more grey areas. So that Tee can forget Phu and move on.
I am watching the interview between Hormones casts after the episode ended. There's Dao, Kwan & Pang. Wow Pang wearing make up look sooooo much more matured than she is in the series. I think Dao look the prettiest among the three of them. *maybe I'm being a bit biased here :P *

dephorvej

said: hi hi, may I join?

:)

speaking of the computer teacher, he's Uttsada Panichkul a.k.a VJ Utt. He was a famous VJ MTV

:)

this episode was so tense with those s*xual harassment things, made me scared...

can't wait for the next episode, actually i can't wait for Thee will appear again hihi

Guest skeletonworks

dephorvej said: hi hi, may I join? :)
speaking of the computer teacher, he's Uttsada Panichkul a.k.a VJ Utt. He was a famous VJ MTV :)
this episode was so tense with those s*xual harassment things, made me scared...

can't wait for the next episode, actually i can't wait for Thee will appear again hihi

skeletonworks said:
OMG!!!!! No wonder he's sooooooooooooooo familiar!!! He has a lot of scandals right??? My favourite actor Oh Anuchyd is a fan of him so I've seen him somewhere in his instagram... He doesn't age at all.... These people.. Just what do they eat???
Me too!!!! I can't wait to see more of Tee!!! I bet we'll see plenty in the next episode!
p/s: I am itching to open a Love Sick thread. Anyone here fancy to join in if I open? I don't want to be talking alone there like some nut job kekekeke

Guest skeletonworks

@yoyo_icecubeSame here! I became a fan of him when watching "Tomorrow, I Will Still Love You". Then I begged P'Kuda to sub the Club Friday's Choke & Hack's story. HAHAHAHA. I'm just glad that she's okay with BL. I didn't know she's also into BL at that time until she sub Love Sick. kekekeke But P'Oh is phenomenal in Club Friday. When he was tearing up while speaking to Choke's mother, it just broke me... I hope one day Tou will become as good as P'Oh, if not better. I also stalk P'Oh's instagram kekeke He's soooooo cute!!! And his IG is always interesting!
Yeah maybe I'll open a Love Sick thread. One day there are bound to be people who will visit the thread..

Guest skeletonworks

@killjoy welcome to the thread!!!! do join in the discussion! do you watch Hormones because you like it overall or you watch it because of a certain storyline. because i think people who watch Hormones could be divided into 2 groups: those who watch it because they like the high school theme & those who watch it because of the boy's love storyline. which one is you?

I am happily surprised by this second season of Hormones!!! Second seasons can be so disappointing sometimes. I love most of the storylines except for Mhog and Kwan. I have always been a fan of Win and Kwan. Last season, we saw them argue and I need to see how it's going to end. I think Mhog and Kwan match intellectually but I love the chemistry between Win-Kwan. Win makes Kwan more human; she is more natural around him. Also she might make him a better person like someone pointed out. 
The story between Thee and Phu was so heartbreaking. It took me forever to watch episode 2 to be honest. I feel like Thee was setting himself up for deception. He knew that it was clearly over, but it kept hoping. What was even more annoying was Phu's selfishness. How can you try to be friends with someone who still likes you? At least give time to the person to move on -___-. Anyway I hope Phu won't change his mind again because then he would have hurt two people - Thee and Toei. 
Previous comments mentioned Utt!!! So handsome (excuse my fangirling moment lol). He had a lot of scandal related to naked pictures or a sex tape. It was a big deal in Thailand. Honestly I couldn't care less :-D Some celebrities do worst. I became a huge fan of him after watching Full House Thai. I wonder what role exactly is going to play. I feel like it's nothing good :-(. I watched the preview of episode 3 and it seems like he is going to do something nasty.... I don't want to spoil it too much plus I might be wrong loool. 
I have also been recapping Hormones so feel free to check out my blog and comment :-) A big shout out to all the subbers out there :-) 
Episode 1: http://picadrama.wordpress.com/2014/07/30/hormones-s2-episode-1/ 
Episode 2: http://picadrama.wordpress.com/2014/08/02/hormones-2-%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%A7%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B8%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%99-episode-2/

Guest JasonZ

Hey guys!  I'm a view from the States.  

I really debated internally if I should get an account as I have so much to do, but why the heck not?  
I am so addicted in HTS!  I started when I saw a gif of Thee and Phu kissing in the first season and I love gay romances tbh in series (mostly cuz I'm gay too lol, so let me idealize and dream....).  I first only cared about Thee and Phu at first, but then I had more time and watched the entire first season once there was eng subs out and the plot is great!  To be honest, american shows are so much edgier than this show, like have you watched Orange is the New Black or American Horror Story?!  There are so many sex scenes, rapes, cursing, fights, etc.  Makes the shows really interesting, but this series still has an interesting story.
I love the stories in this show, more so than the actual characters as their acting to me is a bit too dramatic.  Of course I love the Thee and Phu story, but I think Thee and Non would be cute.  I think you guys are analyzing that basketball poster too much, and the fact about Non not having his wallet but having his phone, lol, but that may just be me.  
I love reading these comments and updates!  Can't wait until the eng sub for Ep 3 :D

JasonZ said: Hey guys!  I'm a view from the States.  

I really debated internally if I should get an account as I have so much to do, but why the heck not?  
I am so addicted in HTS!  I started when I saw a gif of Thee and Phu kissing in the first season and I love gay romances tbh in series (mostly cuz I'm gay too lol, so let me idealize and dream....).  I first only cared about Thee and Phu at first, but then I had more time and watched the entire first season once there was eng subs out and the plot is great!  To be honest, american shows are so much edgier than this show, like have you watched Orange is the New Black or American Horror Story?!  There are so many sex scenes, rapes, cursing, fights, etc.  Makes the shows really interesting, but this series still has an interesting story.
I love the stories in this show, more so than the actual characters as their acting to me is a bit too dramatic.  Of course I love the Thee and Phu story, but I think Thee and Non would be cute.  I think you guys are analyzing that basketball poster too much, and the fact about Non not having his wallet but having his phone, lol, but that may just be me.  
I love reading these comments and updates!  Can't wait until the eng sub for Ep 3 :D

@yoyo_icecube thanks but it going to be hard to watch without sub lols.... either Eng / Mandarin is fine as i don't understand thai lols

Season 1 is subtitled in English. I'm sure that the links are somewhere in the page that @yoyo_icecube‌ posted.

EDIT: great that you've found it! :P

Guest skeletonworks

JasonZ said: Hey guys!  I'm a view from the States.  

insight from kudalakorn for ep3
*warning, contains spoilers*

- Some might’ve noticed that Pop and Tar used two and three fingers while expressing 8 pm and 9 pm, respectively. This is because we have a weird way when we tell time. Thailand uses a 24-hour clock when we wanna be all fancy and official. You’ll see those when they talk about time on television programs, be it news and the like. But when we speak about time verbally, we use a different system. I’m not gonna go into the details though. (I could if asked) But I wanted to leave a small explanation as to why their fingers didn’t match the time they were talking about.

- I don’t get the meaning of that emoji reply by Ice (Pop’s ex-girlfriend) at all. It made no sense in Thai or English. I way I saw it, it felt as if she was mocking him. But honestly, I’m not sure what her intention was. Pop pretty much asked if it was his fault that they broke up, and she replied with a smile emoji?

- There are two different text warnings this time around, both are different from the previous episode. (Will there be 3 next week? Is there a trend?) I always find these hilarious because of how grim they tend to come off. Like, I completely understand that it’s a serious situation and kids probably watch these without parents around, but some of the stuff are kinda common sense. I suppose they wanna remind us that we shouldn’t do this stuff, but it’s annoying that they stay on the screen for the entire scene. The first warning is alcohol related. “Alcohol can be the cause of physical fights and criminal activities. Distributing alcohol to those under the age of 20 is illegal” I’ll give them that one, but I did find that if you get so wasted, you might do something illegal and get into fights kinda funny in a weird way. The second one, however, is a little more interesting. This popped up during kru Pin (does he even deserve that title anymore?) and Toei’s scenes. “Sexual assault is illegal and immoral. Parents should closely advise their children on the matter” Okay, first of all, I’m not trying to make light of the situation because this is very serious and it does happen. We know it’s awful. But at the same time, I feel like people already know that these are terrible actions. Was it necessary to add those text for the entire duration of the scene? Or do they believe that the viewers must be fed information because we can’t think for ourselves that rape is awful? I’m sure they have good intention, but it’s a little bit insulting. Then again, it’s better to be safe than sorry, right? If it helped at least one person from committing such a terrible thing, maybe putting up with a super long and distracting warning is worth it in the end.

- Toei, what the hell was your plan exactly? Was there any backup plan? That was awfully stupid of you. It could’ve turned out really, really badly. Can you imagine if Tar never showed up? Maybe those actions deserve on-screen text warnings. “Kids, don’t ever do something this foolish when they are smarter options, like telling adults instead of putting yourself in danger.” Not even adults (because that didn’t work since they had no proof), just tell anyone else who could’ve helped you. Honestly, I was proud and mad at her at the same time. It was brave but so goddamn stupid! All in all, I find it wonderful that they shed some light on this though. A lot of other shows wouldn’t touch it. I’m glad they were able to bring some awareness to this matter.

- Oh, hey! Look who’s back! With a bottle of Pepsi which he made sure that the logo is clearly visible by the way he held it. Welcome back, Win. Where were you and what kind of trouble will you be stirring up this season?

- I thought it’d be cute to keep tract of product placements for each episode, but I totally forgot. I remember that there are at least 4. Pepsi with Win. MK Restaurants in the background when Tar and Pang went on a date. Phai’s new bike, obligatory LIFE UNBLOCKED. And the Peepo Gummy thing Phu was eating in the beginning of the episode. I probably missed some though. I wonder why they didn’t use a Samsung Galaxy to record the sexual assault. Samsung doesn’t wanna be associate with that or something?

- Next week, lesbian couple (all aboard the new ship!) and Phu makes Thee cry again because that’s all he does now.

Archived