[Thai Drama 2013~2015] Hormones The Series วัยว้าวุ่น

yoyo_icecube

pcz9hua.jpg
Title : Hormones The Series (Hormones วัยว้าวุ่น)

Genre : Teen-Drama, Comedy, HighSchool.

Producer : GTH & Nadao Bangkok

Director : Season 1; Songyos Sugmakanan, Season 2; Ping Kriengkrai

Broadcast Date : Season 1; 18 May 2013~24 August 2013, Season 2; 12 July 2014~18 October 2014, Season 3; 19 September 2015~ TBU

Airing Time : Every Saturday, 10pm (TST)

Official Website Website Instagram Facebook Youtube ll Youtube Wiki

Synopsis
Story about teenagers in high school features issues about relationship, sexuality, sex, bullying, school gang, and family. 

Cast:

2hGhSZS.jpg

Teaser

OST

Additional Cast (Season 2):

V5DAmYx.jpg

nL19G2Q.jpg

Teaser

OST

Additional Cast (Season 3):

jYE46kY.jpg

iWCZlTr.jpg

Fuw7MuI.jpg

1442854986-1-o.png

1442855671-Untitled2-o.png

Teaser

OST

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Though i don't know whether there is Hormone the series fans in soompi, but i still try to open the thread to share about this drama series. I hope to find more friends in here :)
currently, i watched ep0 of season 2 and also i watched raw ep1 (though i dont understand the dialogues, i can still understand the situation), tbh i don't really like it. i feel like they putting everything in one episode makes it looks messy. not about the characters only, its include new characters even to point of the parents.. its way too pack for me. im thinking if they can make it to show stories of all characters within 13 episode, i don't want to see rushing scene (short scene) and pack episode through out the series, ep1 is enough. 
and i kinda miss director yong's work, still not get use to the new directing. Hope for better episode today. i have a very high expectation for season 2.
Season 2 Ep1 Highlight

gahhh... i feel great when i talk about hormone without worrying about getting warning... kihkihkih... i want to talk about tou and his acting abilities.. he improve like alooooooooooottt... the scene when phoo sent him out in ep2 was totally awesome.. we can see in his face how he really hope and waiting for phoo to call his name but instead he heard phoo closing the gate. after that he still wait, but phoo turn off the light... and finally phoo turn off his room's light... and thee cried. i feel really bad for him, he looks so hurt. Thee please dont be.. you are great. please...move on and be happy!!

Hormone the series season 2 episode 1 recap by picadrama

Promiscuous Romance is the talk of the town. It’s a lakorn portraying the behaviors of teenagers when it comes to sex. We get a glimpse of the lakorn within the first few minutes of the episode – a drama within a drama. Two teenagers – Pat and Ken – meet in the back of a taxi cab and things get heated pretty quickly. Pat convinces Ken that no one will know about what’s going on between them, especially his girlfriend Min. Plus if he is going to be as stiff as a plank of wood he should have no come. Ken quickly gets in the mood… Promiscuous Romance reminds me a lot of Hormones. I am sure the director of Hormones is trying to send us a message.

The episode with Pat and Ken in the taxi cab is being discussed by everyone at school in the following days.  Tar walks in school and notices that everyone is talking about the show. He walks toward Mhog, and asks him about the show. Is it that good? Mhog confirms that yes it is. He’s been watching it too. Mhog then asks him how his new song is coming along. Tar says nothing much so far. One of Tar’s bandmate is out of town so it’s been hard to coordinate. Tar then spots Pop, one of his friend, with a girl. If I am not mistaken, Pop is the one always doing the little podcasts and news videos at school. Or is it someone else? Anyway, Tar explains that Pop gave him a fake rendez vous and now he is flirting with a girl. Tar and Mhog walk toward Pop and the girl.

read more at: http://picadrama.wordpress.com/2014/07/30/hormones-s2-episode-1/

episode 2 is about the heartbroken people, but its more thee centred. 
people like tar, sprite, they already move on. especially tar, because phang seems to like him, after getting advice from pop, tar go well with the flow. i love how he flirt with phang, 
"i'll find you a boyfriend, he's not handsome, his name is Oran(tar's real name)." - tar. obviously he was asking kanom phang to be his girlfriend right? kihkihkih... he's good with words. :) and matured alot since season 1, he is no longer the furious tar who throw his fist to win face bcoz of a girl. 
as for thee, i feel bad for him for not being able to move on. When phoo asking toei to be his girlfriend through facebook, its obvious that he no longer confuse and already choose toei. I believe he use facebook is not only because it was hard for him to say it but its because he wanted to show that 'he already choose toei' to thee. he constantly update his facebook about toei so that thee can see and understand phoo's meaning, so for me its a clean breakup.. they already completed their 'gate breakup conversation' from the season one. i believe phoo want thee to move on too, that's why he updating his facebook. 
"i told you, i chose toei" - phoo. he directly saying this to thee. its totally the end. thee should open his heart, not letting 'phoo in his heart' blocking non from entering his heart. but.... i think its too early to conclude that non is the same 'type' with thee. maybe he's just a very friendly boy. he has not show any hint that he is gay imo. 
sprite is confusing, she looks like she interested to get back to phai in episode one, but.. in episode two she was show interest to porche. she even said, 'phai is my ex-boyfriend', so... her friendly manner in ep1 was just bcoz she want to be friend with phai or she wanted to get back to him? 
oil is a very mysterious character, she hardly speak... a very quiet type. i wonder what is her story in hormones.
can't wait for ep3. hope subbing ep3 wont take long for khaitoon :)

@ThomasP

yes... that's my name.but not my full name of course, its another nickname that my friend use to me :D most of my friends call me that. 

what i like the most in hormones have many characters with different personality, way of thinking... from HTS i can learn alot about human relationship.. psychology etc2, learn about character development, so that i could write better fiction :D 

its really hard to find series that told alot of stories in one series not focusing on the main hero and heroin only. everyone have equal screentime. and each of everyone have a very interesting stories.

Oh, of course it a nickname. In France, we don't really use nicknames. We just use the first name. The one Malaysian I know personally, has a name which people always find difficult to pronounce.

Is it your real profile picture? :P

What kind of fiction do you write?

It's definitely nice to have so much people in one episode.

Apart from that, I also like the real life-approach. Although I doubt if the series represent the real life of most Thai teens.

It's also good to see that there is a series which speaks openly about difficult topics. I can imagine that it may be difficult for Thai to speak about things like sexuality!? Do you think that's a problem in Malaysia?

Guest skeletonworks

@yoyo_icecube
annyeong fella soompier who's currently enjoying Hormones!!!!
I'm captain bomi that replied to your comment on Kudalakorn's blog... I'm from Malaysia too!!!!

yoyo_icecube said: as for thee, i feel bad for him for not being able to move on. When phoo asking toei to be his girlfriend through facebook, its obvious that he no longer confuse and already choose toei. I believe he use facebook is not only because it was hard for him to say it but its because he wanted to show that 'he already choose toei' to thee. he constantly update his facebook about toei so that thee can see and understand phoo's meaning, so for me its a clean breakup.. they already completed their 'gate breakup conversation' from the season one. i believe phoo want thee to move on too, that's why he updating his facebook. 

"i told you, i chose toei" - phoo. he directly saying this to thee. its totally the end. thee should open his heart, not letting 'phoo in his heart' blocking non from entering his heart. but.... i think its too early to conclude that non is the same 'type' with thee. maybe he's just a very friendly boy. he has not show any hint that he is gay imo. 

Guest skeletonworks

fPn1Ro.gifcDBzjc.gif

xh2tHs.gifvmfBn2.gif

sw4XFm.gifd29DsS.gif

nz4uYK.gif4wx6Pf.gif

Ulw0sj.gifAkfCiq.gif

source: http://touandmarch.tumblr.com/

I wonder if this is from Hormones The Next Gen? Anyone can confirm? Or is this just behind the scene things?

March is just sooooooooo comfortable with skinship. And so does Bank. How can he just touched March's man-boobs like that and squeezed them??? :)) And Tou getting jealous when March & Bank ran away together. >:))

source: http://touandmarch.tumblr.com/

I wonder if this is from Hormones The Next Gen? Anyone can confirm? Or is this just behind the scene things?

March is just sooooooooo comfortable with skinship. And so does Bank. How can he just touched March's man-boobs like that and squeezed them??? :)) And Tou getting jealous when March & Bank ran away together. >:))

Guest skeletonworks

Thanks a bunch @ThomasP I'll check them out. But what is it about anyway? Is it like behind the scenes? Or is there a real story?
Anyway...I dislike this poster...I hope Phu didn't get jealous when Tee gets closer to Non.Phu & Non fighting for the ball and the ball could be Tee... As in Phu & Non fighting for Tee...COME ON! Let Tee & Non be happy together!
jA7pr3.jpg

I think tonight's episode will be about Toei...

ThomasP said: Oh, of course it a nickname. In France, we don't really use nicknames. We just use the first name. The one Malaysian I know personally, has a name which people always find difficult to pronounce. Is it your real profile picture? :P What kind of fiction do you write? It's definitely nice to have so much people in one episode. Apart from that, I also like the real life-approach. Although I doubt if the series represent the real life of most Thai teens. It's also good to see that there is a series which speaks openly about difficult topics. I can imagine that it may be difficult for Thai to speak about things like sexuality!? Do you think that's a problem in Malaysia?

skeletonworks said:
Phu should have not acted the same way as he did when they used to be together. He should have not pat Tee so casually, shouldn't have invited him for a sleepover, shouldn't have asked Tee whether he's fine with him dating Toei (it's giving Tee's hope that there's still a room in Phu's heart for him). I know he wants to remain as friend with Tee but he should have drawn the line clearer. He should have distanced himself a bit from Tee while maintaining their friendship. Let time heals Tee's broken heart. And I'm just so thankful for the very existence of Non. Tee needs someone to mend his broken heart and just move on.... just like Tar did with Pang...
In short, even though it's Phu's way of telling Tee that he chose Toei, yet his actions tell a different story (at least to Tee). Tee definitely knew Phu had chosen Toei but Phu's gestures towards Tee gave him hope... hence, the "bed scene"...

So here I am hoping for Non to be the one to mend Tee's broken heart. I know it's too early to assume that Non is gay like Tee but I hope there's not another bisexual character anymore or straight-turn-gay.... I don't want to see Tee suffer the 2nd time. He deserves a guy who loves him. The way I see it, Non is interested in Tee (but yeah he could also be the over friendly type). The scene where he got Tee to pay for his supper because he claimed that he left his wallet is just an excuse to get Tee's phone number and check out where Tee is living. I mean come on... You forgot your wallet but you remember your phone? Logically speaking, you only forget your wallet if you went out in a rush. LOL. If you went out with the intention to buy something or to eat out, how could you have forgotten your wallet? I think it's more believable if he had said that he brought the wallet but there was no money inside. To me, that's his way of getting to know Tee.
I can't wait to see when Non finds out that Tee's ex is Phu - a guy. LOL. I can't wait to see him make a move on Tee >///////<

Archived