[Drama 2014] My Lovely Girl 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀

jerebtang

Guest maizangel

themarchioness said:
Would it be crazy to speculate that perhaps JY is actually HW's half brother? 

Think about it: We already know HW's father has not exactly been the faithful sort.  It could be that he cheated on HW's mother and fathered another child, and neither HW nor his father knew about it.  It would explain JY's resentment at how "easily" everything comes to HW, including taking over as President of ANA.  It would explain why he's so irked at always losing out on the women to HW.  And it would explain why he's so eager to not just take down, but also take over ANA.  This could be his hidden revenge secret because to his thinking, he should be equal to HW and would be but for his birth status. 

Or maybe I've just watched one too many Korean dramas so now I'm reading into everything -- but seriously, it would explain a lot of the resentment JY feels towards HW, which seems to be A LOT for two people who apparently at one time considered each other to be friends.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest espresso00

omg . everyone was cried in this ep.

I can't stand to see Sena cried anymore . So hurt T_T
I hope Sena's sister come to tell HW in his dream " Pls take care and love my younger sister ! "
( i think she want HW to take care Sena that's why the broken phone was ring on 1st ep)

@may6 I couldn't comment before... I couldn't watch the live recap because I was at the doctor office... I had a small surgery!  :((
Anyway, you wrote exactly what I had been thinking... There is a connection between SE, HW and JY, because he knows how HW and SE fell in love. In the episode 6, he told HY the way HW and SN were standing reminded him how HW and SE fell in love. He must have witness the scene, like HY. You might be right: he could have loved SE back then, but if it is so, then his love for her wasn't that deep. or maybe, he did love HY already and he saw her changing and climbing to HW, worst than before. Moreover, JY is a very arrogant person and his pride is hurt so easily. Therefore this could have awaken JY's resent against HW, but when he showed 3 years later, he had thought, JY would run the company... but the CEO decided differently.

@may6 I also feel the same as you. Well before I visited this thread, I thought JY likes SE that's why he and HW had so much tension between them. And judging on how easily he can bring up about SE shows that he is quite closed with her. And if I didn't remember wrongly in the first episode. SE said if it wasn't JY who told her about some stuff, she wouldn't know. I think it was JY who caused the fight between them in the car because he revealed something HW didn't want to tell SE, resulting in her death that's why HW blames JY.

Indeed, this episode is heartbreaking to watch even though I don't understand some conversations.

Sena fell sick after the breakup and put on a strong front even though she's hurting badly inside for getting pushed away again and again by Hyun Wook.

He didn't want her to be linked with him and he didn't want her to go to his house either.

Saddest thing was she even got out of her bed to confront him when she was already so ill to only be met with a scene that broke her heart into tinier broken pieces. She was so pale I thought she would have fainted when she saw the witch in HW's house.

Also, she was even concerned about Hyun Wook and ANA even after she was fired.

These scenes really got me teary-eyed especially when Sena was already sick and had to hear Hyun Wook's harsh words.

But I'm happy with the ending. He finally confessed.

But more troubles ahead because Hae Yoon just couldn't shut her mouth up. Please, the world doesn't revolve around you. Stop being such a whiny, jealous and irritating person. It was nice of Hyun Wook to have even bothered about you even after you made him freak out that Sena may have know about the truth already.

I'm thankful that Sena has Shiwoo by her side when she's down. He may not understand her situation but at least he tried to make her smile :)

chingus  don't you just love YJ face of acknowledgement at that piece of information( yoon sena is SE sister) I might not like JY but the actor plays delusional, offensive, and aggressive  third  male lead wonderfully or can he be considered  a second lead sharing credits with L (lol). well anyway  I'm one of those who also think JY will tell sena about HW and SE . his face just tells me that  he is trying really hard spinning all his cerebral wheels to came up with evil scheming plans to ruin HW and what he values the most at present ( which is yoon sena). on another note HW break  down was forward coming and I just loved how rain gave us all those emotions. about time ... I'm a happy camper :)

@bebebisous33 chingu I'm sending you a  warm hug...  ( group hug everyone) . you know this forum is not the same without your insightful thoughts and well put opinions. no matter how a small a medical procedure is a medical procedure ; even if its just a tooth being pull out. have a nice and speedy recovery :)   @ babytotoro  we are so in sync, my thoughts exactly, heart breaking episode but I'm sure we'll recover somehow . lest just support each other so we can get through this phase... I fear far worst and  upsetting anguish is our way    :((

Guest maizangel

espresso00 said: omg . everyone was cried in this ep.

I can't stand to see Sena cried anymore . So hurt T_T
I hope Sena's sister come to tell HW in his dream " Pls take care and love my younger sister ! "
( i think she want HW to take care Sena that's why the broken phone was ring on 1st ep)

@may6 I also feel the same as you. Well before I visited this thread, I thought JY likes SE that's why he and HW had so much tension between them. And judging on how easily he can bring up about SE shows that he is quite closed with her. And if I didn't remember wrongly in the first episode. SE said if it wasn't JY who told her about some stuff, she wouldn't know. I think it was JY who caused the fight between them in the car because he revealed something HW didn't want to tell SE, resulting in her death that's why HW blames JY.

Indeed, this episode is heartbreaking to watch even though I don't understand some conversations.

Sena fell sick after the breakup and put on a strong front even though she's hurting badly inside for getting pushed away again and again by Hyun Wook.

He didn't want her to be linked with him and he didn't want her to go to his house either.

Saddest thing was she even got out of her bed to confront him when she was already so ill to only be met with a scene that broke her heart into tinier broken pieces. She was so pale I thought she would have fainted when she saw the witch in HW's house.

Also, she was even concerned about Hyun Wook and ANA even after she was fired.

These scenes really got me teary-eyed especially when Sena was already sick and had to hear Hyun Wook's harsh words.

But I'm happy with the ending. He finally confessed.

But more troubles ahead because Hae Yoon just couldn't shut her mouth up. Please, the world doesn't revolve around you. Stop being such a whiny, jealous and irritating person. It was nice of Hyun Wook to have even bothered about you even after you made him freak out that Sena may have know about the secret already.

I'm thankful that Sena has Shiwoo by her side when she's down. He may not understand her situation but at least he tried to make her smile :)

Thank you @babytotoro for the resume! I haven't seen anything from today's episode :(! So our

heroine cried a lot this episode! :(

HW shouldn't have kissed her tho! And he HAS to tell her the truth! She deserves it! I hope next episode after confessing to have also the courage to tell her about her sis!

Idk why I have the feeling that Se Na 's sister has/had much more to do with the current situation at ANA and also between all from that company! The Mistery is surrounding her existence!

@may6 Thanks a lot for the hug :x
I had two moles removed :((
Nevertheless, I see the ending as a breakthrough... Finally HW gave in. So I will always have this scene in my mind until the next episode which is far too long to wait!  :((
If the bad news come from JY, then maybe SN will take it differently and she will understand HW's hesitations. I don't know why, but I am still confident that she won't get that mad at HW. Until now, she has been shown as a very confident, brave, sensitive and perceptive woman who knows what she wants, but to the opposite of HY, she respects the boundaries and is able to step back, if her actions could be seen as too bold. I really like SN because she is still very innocent, but like some one said before, she appears like an old soul due to her empathy skills and her acute perception. She is mature because she can deal with problems alone... she does seek comfort from her friends, but she makes her own decision. SN has become my favorite female character....
I am hoping that HW won't change his mind again ...      ;;)

Guest LieS1430294362

@espresso00‌ Thanks for mention Soeun's phone!

I was curious about it for a long time.

In ep 1, SN call Soeun's phone..And HW answer then she talks. But is she never knows who answer it? Is this we called a FATE? OMG I want live in Kdramaland. LOL

Guest kseeker16_9cc6

jung jihoon oppa!!!!!! what did you just do to my poor beating heart  :((
him running while wiping away his tears like a little boy after that breakdown spoke tons of how much he really was holding in and of how difficult it must have been, what w/ the push-and-pull- and- back-and-forth swing and-in-between dance w/c was making him hurt her more and more each day, thereby hurting himself some micro thousand times over in the process... gahhddd, i love my OTP... i love 'em both! =D>

Guest espresso00

Let me guess ,from last ep this is what I think about the plot.

( by the condition : if HW won't tell SN about his relationship w/ SE on the next ep.)

- after HW confess his true feeling to Sena both of them will be in love and.... yes we'll see a lovely dovey scene at least 1ep.
- the truth about SE & HW will be reveal from YJ or maybe HY .
- Sad ep again .  OH NOOO!!

Actually, I always hate when both of them cried.
last 2eps made me frustrate. :(

PS. Don't be serious It's Just my  opinion . :P

Guest hanaf1430294020

can some one tell me what hy said to sena in the last scene?

i love it so much , when he run afther sena wow omg , i was so frustrated , now im relived 

Guest LieS1430294362

Let me guess ,from last ep this is what I think about the plot.

( by the condition : if HW won't tell SN about his relationship w/ SE on the next ep.)

- after HW confess his true feeling to Sena both of them will be in love and.... yes we'll see a lovely dovey scene at least 1ep.

- the truth about SE & HW will be reveal from YJ or maybe HY .

- Sad ep again .  OH NOOO!!

Actually, I always hate when both of them cried.

last 2eps made me frustrate. :(

PS. Don't be serious It's Just my  opinion . :P

Huhuhu~ That's what happen in almost of all Kdrama that have same plot. ;))

But I hope the one who tells SN the truth is HW. I really hope. About early or late for SN knows the truth, based on my opinion. You know what I think? I think...It's better if SN knows the truth not in the early episode because if SN knows the truth in the early episode, I'm afraid that they might do amnesia plot. OMG Please no no no [-X

I'm enough with the amnesia plot. ~X(

Guest hanaf1430294020

LieS said: @espresso00‌ Thanks for mention Soeun's phone! I was curious about it for a long time. In ep 1, SN call Soeun's phone..And HW answer then she talks. But is she never knows who answer it? Is this we called a FATE? OMG I want live in Kdramaland. LOL

Archived