[Drama 2014] My Lovely Girl 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀

jerebtang

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hind1430292929

myutaa said: Its typically a standard things to happen, the OTP didn't appear in one frame on the wrap up party. Usually when they have bf/gf. OR the PD planning to sell the picture together with BTS video.

Guest hind1430292929

Now that the drama is over, I feel a little sad and nostalgic, I joined soompi only for MLG so I’ll leave again now (lack of time to watch another drama, this was an exception because it had Rain and Krystal in it ^^).

It’s been 2 years since I’ve watched a kdrama and I made a comeback with MLG, and I was not disappointed, sure it had some flaws but overall I enjoyed it a lot, and I’m going to miss the cute moments between the OTPs.

Before I leave I wanted to thank you all for sharing your reviews, opinions and thoughts on this drama. A special thank you to the nice people who shared the live recaps and screencaps for us who couldn’t watch the episodes live.

I’m very happy to have met such lovely and nice people in this page, anya~ :) 

tumblr_mew98f3c1x1rq0dxuo1_500.gif

Guest storyaboutagirl

1108248_orig.jpg
Happy ending but look something is missing. The final episode look empty. Btw the way... I enjoy watching this drama. I like the story, all actors, actress and I Love all My Lovely Girl OST in this drama. The soundtracks are so sweet. ♥

Btw, its time to say goodbye to this drama. Im still looking for new drama to watch. Badly still cant get out from My Lovely Girl. :(

Goodbye Lee Hyun Wook, Yoon Se Na, Dalbong, Shin Hae Yoon, Bae Sung Jin, Shi Woo, Seo Jae Young, Yoo Ra Eum, Lee Jong Ho, Oh Hee Sun, Lee Min A, Kang Tae Min, Yoon So Eun, Joo Hong, Boolgom and moreeeee~ Gonna miss you guys !! T_T

And

Welcome back Jung Ji Hoon, Jung Soo Jung, Cha Ye Ryun, Alex, Myungsoo, Kim Jin Woo, Na Hae Ryung, Park Young Gyu, Kim Hye Eun, Dani, Jo Hee Bong, Lee Shi A, Lee Cho Hee, Lee Yoo Joon and more~ The whole cast and team of "My Lovely Girl", Great job! Gomawo !! Annyeong~ ♥
:x

OMO guys! I think I've finally figured out what really happened in the finale. I was rewatching and it occurred to me...

What about you ahjusshi, if I go and hide somewhere, would you come looking for me?
Of course.

And he didn't. Hyunwook didn't look for her... the conversation in the beach, how could I have forgotten about it?? That's so darn important and basically explains everything that happened in the last episode (at least for me). Sena said she's leaving but they're only to separate for a while. Not forever. She wanted Hyunwook to come find her. No, she expected Hyunwook to find her wherever she was. Just like he promised he would do. And he didn't. That's also why she asked Hong if he ever came by, and the response was heartbreaking...

What I told you wasn't what I really wanted to say. How could you leave me again without hearing me out? Does that make any sense at all?
I'm so late, aren't I? I missed you...

He was late! I didn't understand why he said that, but now I do. He was late because he promised that if she ever left him, he'd search the world for her. But he never did since he felt betrayed. And because he didn't; she felt betrayed. She never really went hiding in the hopes of avoiding him. She went hiding hoping he'd come find her so she has a reason to believe what his dad said was wrong. That Hyunwook would be happier with her, that he'd do everything for them to be together because its where they both belong. She knows this but wanted him to prove that to her. He didn't for so long which is why he was so sorry he's late.

I think everything makes sense all of a sudden lol. Why she left, why she was upset that he lashed out at her, or that he sold their house and was so cold. All the while in the last episode, there wasn't a moment where I felt they both truly believed they weren't getting back together. That's why I remember Sena questioning for a moment... were they really going to end like this? Because she never truly believed it and neither did Hyunwook.

So in the end, that smile Sena had, hugging him without responding? That was perfect for me because in her mind, he finally found her like he said he would. Yes he was really late, but he's here now and its all that matters. She was waiting for him all this time, so of course she didn't even need to say she missed him. I think Hyunwook knew that too, which is why we never got an 'I love you' in the end ~ in their case, it was just so obvious it didn't even need to be said. 

Ah!  Those are excellent points @strawberries34.  It still would've been nice if she could've said that at some point though -- like to her friend, at least -- because I did catch on to those moments you mentioned (like her disappointment when she heard that HW had never come by, only SW), but still did not connect it to their convo on the beach.  It does make a lot more sense though, put in the context you so carefully laid out in your explanation.  Really appreciate that insight! 

Guest Soah-Bin

Oh my god, @strawberries34, reading you gave me goose bumps, really, I couldn't stop smiling hahahaha. You are SO RIGHT. I didn't understand neither why he said he was late, I thought that maybe he thought he already lost her or something like that, and since she never answered back I was totally lost xD

Someone, please, promote her or something!!

Can I share it on my tumblr? Giving you credit, of course >___<

hello everyone!I've deliberately waited for a day to make a comment after watching the final 3 eps, because I didn't want to be biased or subjective. I'd started the drama without any expectation and I was really surprised as I loved it more than my expectation. the vibe, chemistry, cute and lovely scenes captured me so much that I've never seen any flaws. if I like a drama, I don't  pay attention to the flaws or logic because the most important thing is the feeling that it gives to me. unfortunately, when we were close to the ending, I started to see the flaws and even I've get bored in some eps (I already pointed it before if you remember).I guess when the things started to get more serious and when we face the sister truth more deeply on our OTP, I've felt disappointed. however, I think it's not the real  or the first reason for me. I really don't know exact reason but I felt myself disconnected and far from the romance. while I was watching the OTP perfect match at the beginning, I've started to watch them as a forced couple. ohh, I swear I found the reason while I'm typing the words right now! especially, because of Krystal acting and her lack of intensity to show her feelings in the serious scenes. yes, she was good at cute and straight forward girl scenes but she really didn't give me the right feeling of pangs of love and the conflicted feelings of her. I also can't stop thinking that the actors are affected by low ratings and they lost a bit of their full energy. as if everyone lost their own energy for the drama, actors, writer, staff etc. whenever I get a negative feeling about MLG, I think 'oh, they must be in a hurry because of lack of time and rush. ohh, they must be affected by ratings ' so on.anyway, at least I was hoping a good and satisfying ending for the sake and respect of the drama as a whole. unfortunately, I was really really disappointed. those hugs, the last kiss, unnecessary scenes of HW&SN at his home by trying to show more cute scenes, they all seemed to me artificial and forced. there has been many scenes that I said 'oh, come on! what is that now?'ohh one more thing, I even got really irritated by the hands which used as Rain's hand. they never seemed alike, even the hands were so ugly. maybe the soft and short kiss was the last disappointing thing because all of us know that Korea and citizens still have strict reactions and limits about such scenes and producers didn't want to get criticism about it, too. because Krystal is still so young for Rain and for a serous kiss scene.
lastly,I should say I'm still really grateful for MLG expect for the 4 eps because I had great time and I've tasted the excitement of waiting for a good drama's new ep after a long time. I'm sure there must be many other reasons for the last eps and their flaws that we don't know. also, I wanted to thank you all for your sweetness, kindness and generous comment&sharings.I'm looking forward to L's new acting, he's a really different shine, charisma and talent for the acting, also he's so hot.XO XO everyoneP.S.some distracted thoughts about the final- SN's being cold to Shiwoo's feeling, I really feel bad for him. by the way, what happened to girl at the first eps who rejected him?- I wanna have Dal Bongi, so cuuuuuteee- I never want to see SN's weird sponsored shoes again in my life :S- why so many sponsored products on the screen? bags, shoes, coats, blah blah blah (ok ok! I know the reason, sorry)- yeahhhhh, one of my guess was right! time skip, but it never worked,pofff :(- I was expecting a song by Rain, why why why?- shi woo's cheek kiss was so cute, I got fluttered as a viewer - why SN didn't pay any attention even though she heard HW was waiting for her and even she heard of him on the radio?- Is there any chance for Kyrstal&L in real life? I really don't like his weird plastic girlfriend - Rain has gained weight a bit but still I find him so handsome and hot! korean actors are getting more and more attractive when they get older

Guest hind1430292929

strawberries34 said: OMO guys! I think I've finally figured out what really happened in the finale. I was rewatching and it occurred to me...

What about you ahjusshi, if I go and hide somewhere, would you come looking for me?
Of course.

And he didn't. Hyunwook didn't look for her... the conversation in the beach, how could I have forgotten about it?? That's so darn important and basically explains everything that happened in the last episode (at least for me). Sena said she's leaving but they're only to separate for a while. Not forever. She wanted Hyunwook to come find her. No, she expected Hyunwook to find her wherever she was. Just like he promised he would do. And he didn't. That's also why she asked Hong if he ever came by, and the response was heartbreaking...

What I told you wasn't what I really wanted to say. How could you leave me again without hearing me out? Does that make any sense at all?
I'm so late, aren't I? I missed you...

He was late! I didn't understand why he said that, but now I do. He was late because he promised that if she ever left him, he'd search the world for her. But he never did since he felt betrayed. And because he didn't; she felt betrayed. She never really went hiding in the hopes of avoiding him. She went hiding hoping he'd come find her so she has a reason to believe what his dad said was wrong. That Hyunwook would be happier with her, that he'd do everything for them to be together because its where they both belong. She knows this but wanted him to prove that to her. He didn't for so long which is why he was so sorry he's late.

I think everything makes sense all of a sudden lol. Why she left, why she was upset that he lashed out at her, or that he sold their house and was so cold. All the while in the last episode, there wasn't a moment where I felt they both truly believed they weren't getting back together. That's why I remember Sena questioning for a moment... were they really going to end like this? Because she never truly believed it and neither did Hyunwook.

So in the end, that smile Sena had, hugging him without responding? That was perfect for me because in her mind, he finally found her like he said he would. Yes he was really late, but he's here now and its all that matters. She was waiting for him all this time, so of course she didn't even need to say she missed him. I think Hyunwook knew that too, which is why we never got an 'I love you' in the end ~ in their case, it was just so obvious it didn't even need to be said. 

class="content-title"Highlights: “My Lovely Girl” Episodes 14, 15, and 16 (Final)

November 7, 2014

Source:soompi

Highlights: “My Lovely Girl” Episodes 14, 15, and 16 (Final)

This week we had three episodes to wrap up “My Lovely Girl”, and the ending was just about what you’d expect, in ways both good and bad. Songs are sung, fathers are disapproving, time is jumped, and dogs with cancer are not miraculously cured (sob).

These were my five favorite scenes from episodes 14, 15, and 16 of “My Lovely Girl”:

1. Shi Woo’s public confession

I didn’t love the fall-out of Shi Woo’s on-air declaration of love, but I did really like the scene itself. Yes, it was both stupid and inconsiderate from a PR standpoint, but it also illustrated everything I love about the character—his impulsiveness and genuine sincerity. He didn’t confess his love thinking that Se Na would be forced into fake-dating him; he did it because when he was asked what kind of woman he loved, he could only tell the truth. Even understanding that this was a bad move for an idol, I can’t help but love it.

my lovely girl 14:15:16 l final

2. Dal Bong at the beach

I hesitate to call this a “favorite” scene, but I can’t deny how moved I was by Dal Bong’s last minutes. In fact, I was downright heartbroken—I cried right along with Hyun Wook as it became clear that Dal Bong was gone forever. I sometimes have trouble connecting with the human characters on this drama, but Dal Bong owned my heart from the first episode on. Now if you’ll excuse me, I think I have to go cry some more.

my lovely girl 14:15:16 dal bong final

3. Dad isn’t a cheater

So I wasn’t exactly dying from curiosity as to the resolution of this storyline, but it was still nice to finally find out that Hyun Wook’s dad was helping out the former-trainee single mom because he felt responsible for what happened to her, even though he wasn’t the father of her baby. It’s a relief to know the old man was decent after all.

my lovely girl 14:15:16 group final

4. A year without Se Na turns Hyun Wook into a jerk

I don’t think that the time jump really accomplished a lot in terms of the plot, but I got a huge kick out of Hyun Wook, bitter radio-show host. It was a welcome reminder that Rain can be incredibly funny.

my lovely girl 14:15:16 rain final

5. CEO Shin Hae Yoon

What a wonderful surprise it was to see that Hae Yoon finally had something nice happen to her after 15 episodes of unrequited love and misery. There’s no doubt in my mind that she deserved to become the CEO of AnA—she was consistently good at and dedicated to her job. Good for her!

my lovely girl 14:15:16 cha ye ryun final

Overall Thoughts and Feelings

Now that “My Lovely Girl” is over, I don’t know how I feel. The thing is, I enjoyed watching it. It’s a fun, low-key show—perfect for a sickday marathon, for example. The tone is breezy, the acting is variable but generally pretty good (Rain being the real standout), and there are no glaring missteps.

But I can’t help feeling that the whole of this drama was much less than the sum of its parts. The beginning wasn’t drastically better than the end, but it did set up a world that was much broader than the one the drama ended up inhabiting—in terms of characters, but also just in terms of stories. Remember the time that Hyun Wook had tinnitus for an episode, and that’s why he couldn’t write songs any more (and it was so bad that he nearly drove off the road)? Yeah, neither does the drama. What about Ra Eum, the girl that Shi Woo had a crush on? She disappeared by episode eight. Even Jae Young ended up being a toothless villain, and I can’t help but feel that Kim Jin Woo was utterly wasted in the role (seriously—he was such a dynamic presence in “Queen In Hyun’s Man”, but he had none of that here). There was a set-up for a really bustling, exciting drama.

What we got instead was 13 episodes of our hero lying through his teeth, a supporting cast that was mostly ignored (remember the time that Hoya was in this drama?), and an episode 16 that was basically all filler. It’s that last part that annoys me the most. Having Hyun Wook’s dad come in at the last minute to tear the happy couple apart for literally no reason made it so obvious that the writer was completely out of ideas, and it made me really stop caring about what happened.

All of this makes it seem like I hated “My Lovely Girl”—but I didn’t! As I was watching it, I had a lot of fun. It’s only now that it’s over and I’m thinking about the drama as a whole that I start to have these negative thoughts about it. I don’t regret watching it, but I do wish that it had been better.

Let us know how you felt about the ending of “My Lovely Girl” in the comments below!

Kim Ki Bang, Cha Ye Ryun, Kim Jin Woo, and Gong Seung Yeon say their goodbyes to 'My Lovely Girl'

fx-Krystal-INFINITE-L_1415326429_af.jpg

Nov. 7, 2014

Source:allkpop

Kim Ki Bang shared on his Instagram on the 7th, "You've worked so so hard!! Our Shi Woo, Myung Soo, and our Se Na Soo Jung!! As much as they are handsome and pretty, they are dongsengs who live up to their faces!! I am very glad that I got to know you guys^^ Even if it not might be often, let's update and see each other from time to time!! I will support you!! INFINITE f(x)!! Forever~~~~~~^^ #JungSooJung #SeNa #Krystal #KimKiBang #YooSangBong #KimMyungSoo #ShiWoo #L #MyLovelyGirl #FinaleParty."

Cha Ye Ryun also shared, "Although I'm going to miss it, I also feel like a load has been lifted off my shoulders. Because the atmosphere on set was so good, I was always able to laugh while filming... I want to say that the entire cast and staff have done a good job."

Kim Jin Woo shared through his agency, "As much as I got cursed at for being a bad guy while living as Seo Jae Young, I was able to enjoy filming, knowing that I left a strong impression on viewers. I want to say thanks to the entire staff and co-stars for helping me to become an even more villainous Seo Jae Young with laughs and encouragement amidst the tight schedule. I worked with really good people. I think that will be the most precious memory [from this experience]. Also, I sincerely thank the viewers who was with 'My Lovely Girl' until the end. As I leave Seo Jae Young and return as actor Kim Jin Woo, I will work harder to show a better image."

Gong Seung Yeon shared on her Facebook on the 7th, "The drama 'My Lovely Girl' has finished!ㅠㅠ It was a very meaningful production that opened the door to my acting career~ I will greet you with a better image so please cheer me on^^ You've all worked hard, and thank you!"

L_1415327087_KimJinWoo.jpgL_1415328805_Krystal.jpg

L_1415328823_GongSeungYeon_2.jpg

L_1415328823_GongSeungYeon_3.jpg

L_1415328824_GongSeungYeon.jpg

Added episode 14 captures for the Korean drama 'My Lovely Girl'

Nov. 7, 2014

Source:hancinema 

photo517911.jpg

Added episode 14 captures for the Korean drama "My Lovely Girl" (2014)

Directed by Park Hyeong-gi

Written by No Ji-seol

Network : SBS

With Rain, Krystal, Cha Ye-ryeon, L, Kim Jin-woo, Park Yeong-gyoo,...

16 episodes - Wed, Thu 22:00
Formerly known as "Song For You" (송 포 유, song po yoo) and also known as "My Lovable Girl" and "She's So Lovable"
Synopsis
A drama about Hyeon Wook, a man who loses his lover in an accident and falls madly in love with his dead lover's sister.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2014/09/17

photo517910.jpg

More

Source : www.hancinema.net/kor...

@hind, usually they will sell a DVD bundling with BTS and wrap up party video and pictures.

@strawberries34‌ what a good catch! I'm too busy crying watching the beach scene. And on the note she also write that she's suddenly lost her confidence to be with him, so its for HW to convince her. This is also explain why SeNa holding her pride during their conversation, not begging for apologize, because ahjussi not coming to find her. Thank you for sharing! I think I have more reasons to re-watch MLG, wait, do I need one? Naaah! I will re-watch it no matter what :))

Guest hind1430292929

They didn't release Krystal's version of "Rewind" :( (that sena sang with her sister) 
For those who miss our OTP (HW/SN), a very nice video :
http://youtu.be/5xDnPFWwci8

Sorry for the late reply everyone! Uni can be such a kill joy :))

@themarchioness I totally agree that she should've said something just to drive home the point. I mean I didn't remember the beach scene until now but maybe if she said something it would've been more obvious. Still, I love that smile in the end. It was kind of perfect because Hyunwook said 'This time, I'll come to you'. I think he also realizes he should've done that the first time around and he won't make the same mistake again. Thank heavens for that beach scene because I kind of love the ending now lol.

@.soah. Lol, I initially just assumed Sena knew he knows she missed him. But then the beach scene occurred in my head and everything made so much more sense lol. And haha, of course u can post it on tumblr. Don't even worry about the credit, I just want ppl to start liking the ending like I do!

@hind Lol, the beach scene was one of my favs in the whole drama so I can't believe I didn't connect the two dots earlier too!

@myutaa Yea exactly. Sena held onto her pride because I felt she felt betrayed. She expected him and he didn't come. The leap makes a lot of sense now both from their love story's point of view as well as Hyunwook overcoming his biggest weakness (that being able to hope for the best instead of running away when things get bad).

@starjade <3

I'm honestly just really really glad to bring positivity in here. MLG was a drama most of us loved so it's great to have awesome memories of it right till the end!

Archived