[Drama 2014] My Lovely Girl 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀

jerebtang

I have a personal rule about not actually posting when at work, but there are no students yet so I should be safe.
Hmm...I saw the spoilers and pics (thanks everyone!) and I don't think it's as horrible and unacceptable as folks are saying. Would we have preferred 30 minutes of complete fanservice like Fated to Love You? Absolutely! Is it the worst ending in Korean drama history? Absolutely not!  For example, I followed Prime Minister and I pretty religiously and THAT ending is something for the masses to complain about. 
I'm sure there are plenty more, but let's all wait for subs, whether English or Chinese, before drawing a final conclusion- dialogue can go a long way. As one poster previously mentioned, who I assumed understands Korean, Hyun Wook seems to have some significant lines.
Perk up folks!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hind1430292929

babytotoro said: Hihi! My Lovely Girl OST album doesn't come with a poster, right? Meanwhile, I'm still waiting for a Rain and Krystal photo at their wrap-up party, Krystal's version of Only you and more bts clips.

@aggiesbaby You are right, like @nano_cheese wrote before, it isn't that bad... so I will watch it but only with subtitles.On the other hand, you are also right about Prime Minister and I, that's why I never watched the ending ... By the way, are you working at school or at the university? You wrote about students... :-?

@angelbeast90‌ yes you right. I was on hiatus until this "Krystal Rain" drama wake me up. I almost got diabetes after watching 8 episodes, then the bitter part on the rest of the episodes saved me.

Please bro, encouraged me to watch another drama.

aggiesbaby said: I have a personal rule about not actually posting when at work, but there are no students yet so I should be safe.
Hmm...I saw the spoilers and pics (thanks everyone!) and I don't think it's as horrible and unacceptable as folks are saying. Would we have preferred 30 minutes of complete fanservice like Fated to Love You? Absolutely! Is it the worst ending in Korean drama history? Absolutely not!  For example, I followed Prime Minister and I pretty religiously and THAT ending is something for the masses to complain about. 
I'm sure there are plenty more, but let's all wait for subs, whether English or Chinese, before drawing a final conclusion- dialogue can go a long way. As one poster previously mentioned, who I assumed understands Korean, Hyun Wook seems to have some significant lines.
Perk up folks!
In FtLY the last 3 episodes are full of OTP romantic moments.  They gave the fans episodes 1-10 and then 18-20.  It puts other k-dramas to shame. You just don't get that with k-dramas.  Most of them build up the angst until the last episode or the last few minutes of it.  Anyway, if you want romantic moments, and lots of them, I highly recommend FtLY.
I'm not surprised at the ending for MLG.  It was a drama going nowhere for awhile now.  Hopefully, with subs, it won't be as disappointing as it seems. I appreciate your optimism. I feel bad for the cast, having to make something out of nothing for most of the drama.  The beginning was such a big moment in the drama, too bad it was the only one.  Waste of talent.  Let's hope all of the next projects for these hardworking actors and actresses will be winners! 

@aggiesbaby yes, maybe I should wait for the sub version to give more accurate comments.

Btw, the ending is remind me of "my girlfriend is a gumiho." After separated, Gumiho and the guy meet at the stair, and the end. But the episode finale is quite good because they put a lot of sweet scene, and also the bitter scene, all in one episode. Too bad MLG put it in different episode, this, I think, the main problem, at least to me. I don't get enough of HW and SN in the finale.

Ok, I will stop ranting now. I'm sorry for posting too much rants. [-O< :)>-

myutaa said: @aggiesbaby yes, maybe I should wait for the sub version to give more accurate comments. Btw, the ending is remind me of "my girlfriend is a gumiho." After separated, Gumiho and the guy meet at the stair, and the end. But the episode finale is quite good because they put a lot of sweet scene, and also the bitter scene, all in one episode. Too bad MLG put it in different episode, this, I think, the main problem, at least to me. I don't get enough of HW and SN in the finale. Ok, I will stop ranting now. I'm sorry for posting too much rants. [-O< :)>-

Guest Soah-Bin

I'll also wait for the subs. Your comments made me calm down hahahah But in the moment I was really really dissapointed -well, I still am- ... Its true that MLG is not the drama with the worst ending ever, but... I expected more. I mean, Rain and Krystal don't need a lot to make us squeal. I loved the ddeokboki moment in the previous ep, and it wasn't nothing special but it was sooo sweet. But in this is like they left apart the main couple to explain us how the rest were doing in that year.

Let's hope Rain and Krystal reunite again -because she was in a Rain's MV- in the future for another drama as the main couple, just like Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara -they also share surname hahaha- [-O< Because I really loved them together. And I'm shipping them in real life, because one can dream. Hello? Where's the photo of you two together in the wrap-up party?

Guest hind1430292929

ahoxan

said: Look on the bright side.

The "My Lovable Girl" Finale was actually brilliant!

It ENDED!!!... and put everyone out of their miseries:

- The staff get money and rest

- The actors/actresses get money and rest

- The viewers who are left don't have to waste anymore time

- It re-affirms the paradigm of "crappy idol dramas"! :) :))

Yeah I guess its too harsh to say this is "the crapy idol drama" because I see the cast acts so well. Rain acting is no doubt, krystal do her part and its great (even I still think she still need to learn to cry, but she's doing great.) The rest of the cast also act so good. The editing is good, even the conversation is well written. There's a lot of scene that makes me "oh my god, well said, that is a good line." Its just the plot for the ending is not meeting our expectation.

I was disappointed not because of the actual last scene(I've seen many dramas that end this way) but because of the lack of HW and SN scenes like someone above mentioned.

I haven't watch the subbed episode yet so I shouldn't judge too quickly. I've calmed down already haha!

Just wanna say, good job to all the actors, actresses and crew who worked hard!

It's been such a long time since I enjoyed a drama that makes me feel at ease watching it and gives me fluttery feelings.

Thank you for all the hardwork and effort!!

And please give us all the bts clips, songs, photos before you go off writing/directing another drama, thanks!

I really like Krystal and Lee Shi-Ah's version of Rewind and hope they'll release the full version.

myutaa said: Yeah I guess its too harsh to say this is "the crapy idol drama" because I see the cast acts so well. Rain acting is no doubt, krystal do her part and its great (even I still think she still need to learn to cry, but she's doing great.) The rest of the cast also act so good. The editing is good, even the conversation is well written. There's a lot of scene that makes me "oh my god, well said, that is a good line." Its just the plot for the ending is not meeting our expectation.

Archived