[Drama 2014] My Lovely Girl 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀

jerebtang

@SantyH I'm supposed to understand Hangul lol. I'm Korean but didn't grow up there so I'm not great at it. My mom is my official translator; basically I understand some but not all, heh.

And do you mean the outburst right after Sena came over? I haven't seen the english subs for them - do you watch in Viki? I can check what they translated and see if it matches what I understand. Most of the time, they're accurate tho =)

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@strawberries34 wow daebak!!!! cool!!! glad to have you here chingu!! just what we thought see na"s word probably so deep that could made HW change his heart right?i saw it here http://www.dramabay.com/shes-so-lovable-episode-10/  let us know might been there's some misstranslation there perhaps :)>
its when See Na came to HW house untill HW leave alex.. i really wanna know it soo bad....gomawoooo!!!

@SantyH Hmm, that website isn't loading here, but I gave Viki a shot and the translations seemed accurate to me. There are some very minor differences like "I understand your feelings, oppa" but Haeyoon literally says "I understand your heart, oppa". As in she understands his heart but still curses him never to receive love when Sena finds out the truth. Definition of bi-atch.

But lol, you should try Viki if you want more accurate subs? I never tried any other website before, but I use Viki when I want to clarify something (and I usually have a lot to make sure of lol) so thats a recommendation. And no problem =)

Annyeong everyone :) its Saturday over here......but at some of our chingu deul's places, your day is still Friday.

I hope this is not off-topic because I find it so coincidence that Rain's leading lady in his new Chinese movie is also Crystal :) Only the first character differs. Pronounciation is the same :))

Chinese film, “For Love or Money”

Chinese movie “For Love or Money” starring Rain has just released stills and its promotional poster ahead of its release, revealing a handsome Rain as he interacts with his co-star.

Earlier this year, before filming for his current drama project, “My Lovely Girl,” idol-turned-actor Rain filmed for the latest book-to-screen adaption of “For Love or Money” in China. Expectations for this movie are high in China and the movie posters have only heightened the anticipation. 

In the stills, Rain is seen on different dates; one in a rustic, diner-type restaurant and hugging a carousel horse in another. This can only lead one to wonder what his character’s relationship is with his co-stars.

Rain has proved to be a powerhouse in Chinese media as well with “My Lovely Girl” reaching over 100 million views on a Chinese site recently. In addition, he starred in Hollywood movie “The Prince” which was released late this past summer alongside Hollywood names Bruce Willis, John Cusak, and Ryan Reynolds

"For Love or Money" will open in China on November 17th.

Now counting the days till Wednesday and Thursday. Annyeong all!!!

I think I've come to love this drama a lot because of its consistent chatacters.

The last drama I really watched from start to end was Empress Ki but that drama was really disappointing because of the inconsistency. It's not easy to find characters including villains so consistent throughout the whole drama and I hope that the writers will continue to portray Sena like this and not make her look like a damsel in distress when she faces trouble in future.

I also think they wrote Hae Yoon really well as a character that annoys the viewers and she has been consistent in being the bad person in the drama.

Hae Yoon addresses Hyun Wook by "Oppa" but Sena addresses Hyun Wook by "Ahjusshi". I feel that the contrast they are trying to highlight here is that Hae Yoon despite 30+, is still trying to acting young with all her disgusting aegyo (arghhhh I don't know how to explain but the portrayal of difference is good!)

[Fanmade MV]ENG SUB Rain Krystal MLG~[MV]~ All Of A Sudden~

---------------------------------

Some My Lovely Girl Info I want to share:

My lovely Girl ep 10

Source twitter

10342914_1571743996380873_78747516617899
10734190_1571777893044150_29018590830342

This is the place where SN and HW  went to avoid the rain and shared their second kiss.  :x

---------------------------------------

Far from being one, the brand of Krystal's dress when she shared her second kiss with HW is Tomboy   :))

c0047605_0421880.jpg

h211.jpg?w=497&h=973

-------------------------------------

And here's the building used as ANA, lucky tourist-fans can visit this place and catch a glimpse of the drama's current filming

ANA Address:
Stagefactory Hall. Jangchung-dong, Jung-gu, Seoul, 2, 190-10

Source Weibo

10153851_1571894149699191_71319932142277

@themarchioness You've got a point there.

I meant calling him "Oppa" is natural but the way she calls him is just...

The way she acts around him and the way she calls him "Oppa" makes her look immature compared to Sena, maybe there's too much "aegyo" in her voice that made me felt this way.

But, of course someone who has a crush on someone would probably do that, but Sena isn't seen doing it so that was why I felt like that.

Guest JamesFrancoPhD

I'd just like to contribute my two cents on the topic of SungJin/Alex/SJ as a character. Whilst I agree completely about how ignorant he seems to be of HyunWook's position in regards to the web of relationships he has himself stuck in, I kind of understand SungJin's position as well and do not envy it at all, not one bit.

The show has us believe that SungJin is HyunWook's closest male friend early in the show by having SungJin be the first person HyunWook calls and seeks when he was house hunting for his return to Seoul. With that said, what goes unnoticed is that HyunWook prior to the events of the show was MIA for 3 whole years after the accident, in which I believe, which is just purely speculation on my part, but regardless, I believe gave plenty of time for SungJin and HaeYoon to become very close friends. So here we have SungJin trying to balance the wants and needs of his two closest friends HyunWook and HaeYoon.

SungJin himself lives in a pretty idealistic world, good looking, charming, ladies man, comes from a generous family (he said his father helped fund his business), good friends etc. etc. so in this idealistic world of his, it would only make sense that his two closest friends, one of whom has expressed interest countless times in the other, it'd only make sense to him that they be together. And in all honesty, that's a knock on his character, but again, no one in this show is perfect. So he has one friend HaeYoon who he has to constantly console and then HyunWook who whilst makes his feelings about HaeYoon clear, is very vague about his feelings for SeNa.

And let me tell you, as a guy, I'll be the first to admit that we suck at reading each others feelings when it comes to matters of the heart, or expressing how we feel, we just suck at it, we need it spelled out for us. So hopefully after HyunWook's outburst in E10, SungJin can finally understand HyunWook's side of things. Just my 2 cents.

Also, thanks everyone for the warm welcome yesterday. Hopefully I get out of the habit of lurking and manage to contribute to discussion a bit more often.

bebebisous33 said: @AdelaM I believe that JY will use his knowledge as weapon in order to destroy HW - by separating SN from HW -, but JY doesn't know SN's temper and personality and he might think that SN is the same as SE used to be. We saw that HY slapped SE and she didn't say anything and I am quite sure, HW still doesn't know about it. Through this scene, we saw that SE wasn't that strong-minded like SN and maybe had a lack of self-confidence therefore she quarelled a lot with HW due to all the misunderstandings created at the company by JY and HW's father. Anyway, SN is very different from HY, she has never been afraid of HY: she has always answered directly and frankly. Even in the last episode, she refused any help from HW, confronted HW for his behavior ... so I am rather confident that she won't change her mind. I don't know, I am still optimistic and I hope, the writer won't disappoint me in this matter. So far, I like SN for her strength, confidence and perseverence and her courage that she won't be scared easily. She was really brave, when she said: she will stop loving HW. She acted as the opposite of HY. She has her pride, dignity and self-respect. She doesn't want to rely... I guess that's why she is also different from SE. Her sister seems to have given up her career as singer and I guess, due to her relationship with HW. 

Morning from a dull Manchester! Hope you are all doing fine.This drama looks simple,predictable storyline..but sometimes,i don't know what to expect.Who's going to drop the bombshell..HY or Producer Seo. talk about 12yrs of unfinished business,i don't think that xxxxx oopppss sorry,witch Shin will give up too easily.Poor SN,must be in a dilemma..she's in love with the handsome dog owner and L is coming through at the right time..oh dear! i can't wait any longer..Come on Wednesday,please,please come faster!
#-o

Guest merycote

I just saw the episodes 9 and 10... And I must to say that I got so frustrated!!! I was waiting for lovey dovey scenes, But I got just drama~~ Why HW? why?!?!?But I loved the last scenes of the episode 10... OMG!! feels!! Rain and Krystal are doing an amazing job with this drama.... 
I just hope for some more light and less drama on the upcoming episodes and more honey from the main OTP :) [at least for just a episode, please!!]

I thought she'd learn about her sister and HW's relationship by now, it's honestly a little weird it hasn't been found out in the context that there is only 3 weeks left. Unless SN is not totally distraught about the whole thing it should take like 2 episodes to reconcile(if the story has them being together in the end).

What is even more strange, they are in this push-pull mode in their relationship still which will lead to almost no time as an actual couple. It may be until the final episode that they get together.

I have a feeling it's going to be one of those endings where one lead leaves for a yr or something and comes back and coincidentally meets the other lead again and they just smile at each other. Hope not though as I want more romance ; O.

Archived