[Drama 2014] My Lovely Girl 내겐 너무 사랑스러운 그녀

jerebtang

I hope the raw video will come faster....

This week is a really sad one. But the good thing is that finally, I'm beginning to see Sena shine amidst all these chaos. She's receiving sympathy from me and I'm really sad that she don't understand why HW is acting like that to her. Also, props to Rain because of his great acting skills! ^:)^ As for Shi Woo, he continues to lighten my mood because of his smiles covering his disappointments.

BTW, I listened to the recent OST released..."I know" was the one composed by Sena, right? I hope they'll release her own version too. I miss her voice during the previous episodes :(

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ige mwoyaaa???Still sad episode tonight? One sided love ? no Hug?? aaaaarghh ...and need a week to find the next story....uuuh
Wish when we are all sad like this, Rain will come to us and says " Kajimaaa don't sad lovely viewers" in a cute way like this :tumblr_ndjjjpPNoh1s8m1l7o1_500.png

wooopppp what a gosh i darn it episode with a total broken live streaming but guessing Hyun Wook is adobrable sexy and makes me swooning even in the last minute of the lagging scene. and dang, he said one sided love ? COME ON DUDE ?!! THE LAST TWO EPISODE OF YOU ALREADY MADE ME CRYING LIKE A POURING RAIN :(( :((

@pluie well said unnie if he says like that with his RAINISM style =P~

and what is the deal with HW's stepmother and that manager? its a pretty random arc in the storyline.. doesn't really get their significance!

Someone here predicted that the dad might dying. So perhaps Hw's stepmom will end up with that manager eventually.

Guest maizangel

madnessmama said: annamchoi said:  somehow, I feel HW come to his senses already! that no matter what their relationship will bring them, t he will take the risk! because  he loves Sena.. still no ep 11 preview!

END SCENE... 

cr DramaSBS

Guest LieS1430294362

somehow, I feel HW come to his senses already! that no matter what their relationship will bring them, t he will take the risk! because  he loves Sena.. still no ep 11 preview!

END SCENE... 

cr DramaSBS

OMG I can't see it!!!! :(( :(( :((

maizangel said: i was wondering wat did HW had done so wrong to angst JY??i dun think its solely bcoz his jealousy towards HW bout work/HY..he perfectly know tat HW will never ever accept HY as his lover,i bet there's something more..could it be tat JY used to like SE too but got rejected??its like HW has everything JY desires but the luck always goes to HW..its tat it?coz in epi9 JY did asked HW wat could he take away from HW tat makes him most angst??dun u guys think so?plus judging from his reaction after knowing the truth tat sena is SE's sister..newayz its juz my theory keke :D

Guest maizangel

madnessmama said: hmmm...i feel that SJ like HY.....from the beginning.that he know HW is the one she like therefore he keep stand beside her....anyone feel the same like me....HY please choose SJ.....

Archived