[THE OFFICIAL] Red Velvet (레드벨벳) Thread ♡ That's My 'Queendom' ♔

princess

Red Velvet's Yeri, AB6IX's Jeon Woong, VIXX's Ravi, Teen Top's Niel, Apink's Namjoo, Nam Dohyun, UP10TION's Kim Wooseok to participate in FEVER Music's "2020 COOL Summer Project"

July 24th - Ravi, Yeri, Jeon Woong - 해변의여인
July 31st - Niel, Namjoo, Nam Dohyun - 운명
Aug 7th - Ravi, Yeri, Kim Wooseok - 애상
Aug 14th - Hidden Track

Such a Thrilling Invitation♥ Irene & Seulgi Arrived At Yerihan Bang[EP.7-1]

Interview with Red Velvet : IRENE & SEULGI [Music Bank / ENG / 2020.07.17]

Winner's Ceremony : Red Velvet : IRENE & SEULGI [Music Bank / ENG / 2020.07.17]

Winner's Ceremony : Red Velvet : IRENE & SEULGI [Music Bank / ENG / 2020.07.17]

• Like 1

In exclusive interview with Red Velvet's Irene, Seulgi, Joy, and Yeri, Seulgi shares that Wendy is doing well these days

Wendy is still vocal practicing and has been focusing on exercises from rehab

Wendy has also been in constant contact with the members sharing her support

20200720103010737rcav.jpg
20200720103013132wgnh.jpg

• Like 1

Red Velvet Shares What They’ve Been Up To, Updates On Wendy, Plans For Rest Of 2020, And More

Irene, Seulgi, Joy, and Yeri of Red Velvet sat down for an interview where they opened up about what all of them, including Wendy, have been up to, Irene and Seulgi’s “Monster” activities, and plans for the future.

The members looked back on 2020 so far and caught fans up with what they’ve been doing. Yeri said, “I’ve been greeting fans through my YouTube reality show ‘Yeri’s Room.’ I get to have many new experiences and meet many people through that show. And I’ve also become the muse of a cosmetics brand. On top of that, I also exercise and just enjoy life.” Joy said, “I partook in a lot of fashion pictorials, and I sung a drama OST in the first half of the year that did better than I expected. I also featured in Crush’s song, and quite a lot of variety shows invited me this year. I appeared on ‘Handsome Tigers‘ and ‘Salty Tour.'”

Irene and Seulgi recently made their unit debut with “Monster,” and they expressed that the results have been better than they’d hoped for. Irene said, “We put a lot of care into what we did, from recording our songs to preparing everything. Every time we did something, we’d talk to each other and other people, and we tried to get a lot of feedback. For us, ‘Monster’ was something new, so we wanted to do well and not tarnish Red Velvet’s name in any way.” Seulgi added, “It wasn’t easy taking on that new concept. Even as we were preparing, we kept saying ‘This really isn’t easy.’ But we put so much effort into it and I think people felt that. As this was our first work as a unit group, both we and the agency were nervous and thought a lot about how we could make it better.”

Irene and Seulgi have also been greeting fans through their “Level Up Irene x Seulgi Project” reality show. They stated, “We were asked quite a lot about each other in interviews and radio shows for our unit group activities. So we ended up thinking about each other a lot, and we learned to understand how each other thought as well.”

Yeri shared that she’d watched all of the episodes and said, “I was always excited to see what they would do next, and seeing their gestures change and the intense performance they took on, which was different from what we do in Red Velvet, I thought they were so cool. Seeing their performance from off-stage, they looked so cool and pretty. For me, our members always stood out on stage compared to other singers.” Joy added, “The two of them aren’t really talkative on variety shows, so I wondered if things would go well, but they have this cute and close connection that made me keep watching.”

The members were also able to share an update on Wendy, who has been taking a break from activities since she suffered an injury last December. Seulgi said, “Wendy is the most hardworking member out of all of us these days. She’s going through her rehabilitation program and going to the practice room to work on her singing. She stays in constant contact with us. [During our ‘Monster’ activities], she was always the first to say she enjoyed our performances and cheer us on.”

Finally, the members shared their goals for the rest of 2020 as Irene said, “First, our unit group will be promoting ‘Naughty,’ and then we hope to return as a group as well. We’ll be doing both group and individual activities, so please anticipate it.”

• Like 1

Red Velvet’s Seulgi Chooses Best Girl Group Dancers, Irene Talks About Her Upcoming Film, And More

On July 20, Red Velvet’s Irene and Seulgi appeared on MBC Radio’s “Kim Shin Young’s Hope Song At Noon” to talk about their unit group activities, Irene’s upcoming film, and more.

Irene talked about how they’ve wrapped up their “Monster” activities and how Joy and Yeri and come to show their support for them. Regarding their follow-up activities for “Naughty,” she said, “We learned a new genre of dance for ‘Naughty.’ Before our comeback, we took about a month to learn the basics because it’s a type of dance that we’ve never learned before.”

The two members also talked about their teamwork as Irene said, “It’s been comfortable working with Seulgi because I’ve been with her for so long.” Seulgi added, “Because we know each other so well, we really work to be accommodating to each other. When we do interviews, we may not be on one wavelength, but it’s okay because we’re well aware that we each like and don’t like different things.”

In a speed quiz segment, Seulgi shared that she is excited for Irene’s upcoming silver-screen debut in film “Double Patty.” She said, “I’m so excited to see the movie with the other members. I can’t wait to see the different side she’ll show.” Irene added, “I’ll be playing the role of an aspiring anchorwoman. I’m going to start receiving coaching once our activities wrap up,” and “I chose the role because I liked seeing how hard the character works to achieve her dreams.”

Seulgi was also asked which female idols she thinks should be highlighted as great dancers, and she chose IZ*ONE’s Lee Chae Yeon, BLACKPINK’s Lisa, Chungha, and TWICE’s Momo.

Irene was asked if there are any artists she’d like to collaborate with, other than the other Red Velvet members, and she said, “These days, I’m listening to songs by the band Krr a lot.” She was also asked if there have ever been moments when she felt that being Red Velvet’s leader is difficult, and she answered “No.”

• Like 1