• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

UPDATING SOON [10-30-19] Group Name: Red Velvet Debut Date: August 1, 2014 Label: SM Entertainment Official Instagram: redvelvet.smtown Members Stage Name: Irene (아이린) Birth Name: Bae Joo

[K-Fancam] 레드벨벳 아이린&슬기 슬기 직캠 'Monster' (Red Velvet IRENE&SEULGI SEULGI Fancam) l @MusicBank 200717     [K-Fancam] 레드벨벳 아이린&슬기 아이린 직캠 'Monster' (Red Velvet IRENE&am

200719 han_n__a_, hyuni93 IG Update with IRENE & SEULGI   SEULGI IG Story    200719 giantpink IG Update with YERI   200719 ke_j_u_0205 IG Update wi

Guest dodol0525

[NEWS PHOTO] 140801 레드벨벳 Red Velvet on the way to Music Bank

EZnicGQ.jpgAblxxID.jpggIhnZcE.jpgit9XMMJ.jpg77uL3WT.jpgWsMP1FY.jpgi26C04V.jpgo4VEm5e.jpgOO3TMaG.jpgfJPcLsV.jpgpIFGHrs.jpg0QbJFo0.jpgeFSXMYs.jpgGkfhe0a.jpgUSUtVTz.jpgLuygPc9.jpgTaoDnj4.jpgaQPvc4z.jpgSupNcLU.jpgtaieWgi.jpgCPFe3RF.jpg2dgUTUh.jpgEfMi6KA.jpgMi1winv.jpgtgwjOVf.jpg388UuT6.jpgv0KNs18.jpgDkbAQoI.jpgvM8rk8k.jpgteMmWfy.jpgn1nyLVK.jpglK3nZfy.jpgsource : jovely,wannaB,10thfebruary,wendyland,pitapat,puregoddess,news

I just cant! Irene, Wendy, SeulGi and Joy are just soooo gorgeous! Like omgod! This is not even professional pictures or a pictorial I can't wait to see there music video today with a performance tonight ahh Red Velvet-jjang! :)

• Like 1

@dodol525 @lindab12 @lavelyshai OMGosh died in happiness literally! I really thought the music video was adorable and the song was pretty cute! I really can't wait for the performance I just found a love for a 4 member group other than CSJH now I'm satisfied with Red Velvet <;'D

I love SM not put them into trashy like other artist from another company/. they look like school girl but transform themself to woman like Wendy. It going to be hard to get to know them now. Alot of people started to like them. I heard they have fans that coming to music bank. LOl hater seem to turn around and like REd Velvet.

• Like 1

[iNFO] Irene introduce herself as leader at Music Bank

ctto

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"140801 Red Velvet 레드벨벳 행복 Happiness
http://youtu.be/X4Y0FKMvnK4

Interview with Red Velvet

http://youtu.be/1rSGU8dDj1Q

Guest MichelleF

They are really multi-talented :D
Still can't differentiate Irene and Seulgi tough without their hair color >.<Hope they have good debut time :)

Thought I could post all the teaser pics at once now. Some of these pics are nice big quality =) I love how their concept photos are so colorful!

yGHeI2T.jpg

More under the spoiler tag again

AQc9xJa.jpgKhZ6LGn.jpgn3e0r9q.jpgwUKGYkh.jpg6OrxXrf.jpgaLuhs4m.jpgZUTIwxa.jpgwLH6csz.jpg7VWL6iO.jpgv9zU8qg.jpgkyc7zom.jpgPwFDQuX.jpgn2RgRRs.jpg

Credit to uploader and http://redvelvet.smtown.com/

• Guest changed the title to Red Velvet (레드벨벳) Official Thread ♡ New unit Irene+Seulgi "Monster"