[THE OFFICIAL] Red Velvet (레드벨벳) Thread ♡ That's My 'Queendom' ♔

princess

Guest Ksxulgi

Yeri is such a cutie,at first I didn't like a lot the idea of adding a new mem but well I decided to not pass judgement and give her a chance,and omg she is so sweet.And all of them look so flawless with those lenses 

Did you hear the preview of Automatic as well ?It seems like a nice song lol 

Guest glylove

Congratulations on your first win last night on Music Bank Red Velvet!!

Ice Cream Cake Performance -

Winner Announcement -

Maknae Yeri comforting the second Maknae, Joy! :D
0Qx9gU3.jpg

Guest glylove

Wohoo!!
Red Velvet just got their 2nd win with 'Ice Cream Cake' yesterday on Inkigayo. Way to go girls!!

Ice Cream Cake Perf. -

Winner Announcement -

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Red Velvet needs a boost :)

These girls are simply awesome. I was really amazed by Wendy's solo in Happiness and I'm equally loving Ice Cream Cake. A bunch of cute girls together, hope they can keep going strong!

• 3 months later...
Guest wizengamot

woah, finally found their thread. i thought i'm gonna back read lots of pages coz really these girls are so adorbs. first time i've actually like ALL the members in one girl group. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest FashionFreaky

Red Velvet + “BLACK Martine SITBON” For Grazia September 2015

French accent not required.

by kpopbreak

Red-Velvet-Grazia-Magazine-September-201

Red Velvet modeled BLACK Martine SITBON‘s 2015 Fall/Winter collection in the September issue of Grazia. The girls stuck to their usual style (over-sized pullovers + pleated skirts + clean sneakers + add some varsity numbers up in there somewhere) while adding a pop of color with star-studded purses and ‘Paris’ marked flats.

The last time I talked about BLACK Martine SITBON was when Hyun A wore the brand’s glittery slip-ons and gray totes in the May (2014) issue of Ceci. Another feature is way overdue! Especially because I love the trademark fawn charms and mix-matching shoes! Check out Red Velvet’s footwear below!

Related: Affordable Fashion: Irene’s “Tommy Hilfiger” Blouse

Look #1

1. BLACK Martine SITBON 309 Lonely Crystal Shoes ($127.00)
2. BLACK Martine SITBON 308 Lonely Shoes ($127.00)

Look #2

1. BLACK Martine SITBON 302 Dalida Slip-On Zipper ($146.00)
2. BLACK Martine SITBON 311 Dalida Sneakers ($146.00)

Look #3

BLACK Martine SITBON 305 Dalida Slip-On ($127.00)

Source: http://www.kpopbreak.com/2015/09/09/red-velvet-black-martine-sitbon-for-grazia-september-2015-issue/

Guest snowpanda

The girls are awesome and so addorable, I love their new album, the whole album is really good, I finally decided to post something after lurking around here for quite some time^^

Oh and they are supposed to be on Weekly Idol this week, I just saw the tweets about it on weekly idols twitter, and it's gonna be a 1 hour special~ I can't wait^^ I hope it's gonna be really funny. :D

And it seems like Joy is currently filming for Running Man :D I love that they get to apper more^^

Guest adikkeluangman

Gong Seung Yeon, Red Velvet′s Joy, Park Han Byul and More to Appear on ′Running Man′

The Running Man partner race is coming back. 

A source from SBS′ Running Man stated to Newsen on September 21, "Park Han Byul, Gong Seung Yeon, Joy, Yoon Bak, Stephanie, Park Na Rae and Kim Jain are filming the high school scandal partner race today near Gyeonggi-do."

98097002.jpg

This is the first time Park Han Byul, Gong Seung Yeon, Yoon Bak, singers Joy and Stephanie, gag woman Park Na Rae and professional climber Kim Jain are appearing on Running Man. They will partner up with the Running Man members, donning school uniforms to fit the ′High School Scandal Partner Race′ concept of the filming.

The episode featuring these seven guests is set to air on October 11. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/98097/gong-seung-yeon-red-velvets-joy-park-han-byul-and-more-to-appear-on-running-man 

Guest Tofu_Cloud

How do you guys feel about yeri? Have u accepted her? Personally i love every single member of red velvet but i will continue to support them cuz they are all so beautiful and talented and sweet. But i really don't like yeri and she doesn't fit into the group. At first i thought they added her cuz her vocals were killer...but after u heard her sing.. no it's really average and her dancing doesn't stand out compared to the others...she really is just whatever... so i dont get it... i actually think she brings down the group's goddess image cuz her looks aren't that great either. She needs to be put into shows to win the hearts of ppl for example youngji was not the best dancer or singer nor favorite among baby kara auditions and many ppl didnt like her but she worked hard on shows and u can see how hard working she is to change ppl's hearts, i even went from disliking her to liking her i found other talents she had. Now i really accepted youngji. 

I am willing to give yeri a chance but she really needs to start doing something and being a useful member that can stand out and not live off their popularity. Another thing i notice she isn't ad polite as other members maybe cuz she is really young and knowz her group is popular she gets cocky and stuck up but she never bows and avoids eye contact to other groups and she waits for them to bow first and gives a half richard simmons bow knowing the camera is rolling. Keep an eye on it and u will notice. She needs to learn more manners from her unnis

Edited by Tofu_Cloud

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think Yeri was a great addition to the group! Joy is my bias so I was really sad to see her *give up* the maknae position, especially when talk show hosts and MCs kept on asking Joy if she felt it was unfair (just for a soundbite / ice breaking I know, but still it's pretty annoying to see such displays of inconsideration). But she really blended well into the group visually, with the Ice Cream Cake concept and although she is still pretty weak as a singer, she's a great dancer. Also, did you see how professionally she carried on the performance when her mike fell out at the Hallyu Concert in Kyungju?!? Here's the clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtrjoL72pYE She held onto the mike with one hand, kept on smiling and Did. Not. Miss. One. Beat.

And if you've liked any of the other SM artists, you'd know that one of the most admirable traits shared by SM artists is that they keep on training even after debuting, even amidst their hectic schedules. Look at Taemin - he did NOT have a SINGLE LINE when SHINee first debuted but he was the first one to get a solo album, because he kept practicing his vocals as well as dancing! So we can't bash Yeri for not being the bestest vocal performer. Come on, she's only 17! Give that kid a break and some room to grow.

On top of all this, if you've watched any of the clips where Red Velvet interacts with each other, you can't deny that Yeri's the more outgoing maknae who makes her unnis laugh. She acts like a goof ball, much like Joy did, when she was a maknae, and not the eldest daughter like both of them are at home, but she also knows what lines NOT to cross. ANNNNND she has great chemistry with Joy too! They're the cute but sometimes annoyingly loud maknae line! (yes I ship them shamelessly) 

Sorry for the long post. Here's a gorgeous picture of RV :D

185604.jpg