[THE OFFICIAL] Red Velvet (레드벨벳) Thread ♡ That's My 'Queendom' ♔

princess

Guest w0rdless

I quite like these girls. They had so much energy in their Music Bank performance. Looking forward to seeing where these girls go~

Messages from Red Velvet after their debut performance at Music Bank

ctto
10541859_10201457898088545_2452810422740

Congratulations on the Girls’ First Stage! Did a manga style fanart for them. This was when they were preparing to perform. They looked so nervous, focused and adorable! ♥ - LI LY @ RED VELVET GLOBAL
PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS.
ctto
10559785_10201457903328676_5930574044013

[sCREENCAP] 140801 레드벨벳 on Music Bank - Joy 조이

© redvelvet0801tumblr_n9mv70c9271twr994o1_500.jpg

[sCREENCAP] 140801 레드벨벳 on Music Bank - Wendy 웬디 

© redvelvet0801

tumblr_n9mv58RhfO1twr994o1_500.jpg

[sCREENCAP] 140801 레드벨벳 on Music Bank - Irene 아이린 

© redvelvet0801

tumblr_n9mv2lQfMO1twr994o1_500.jpg

[sCREENCAP] 140801 레드벨벳 on Music Bank - Seulgi 슬기

© redvelvet0801

tumblr_n9mv0nzJCq1twr994o1_500.jpg

Guest Tofu_Cloud

omg they are alll soo sooo pretty! Exo and RV are really lucky to go into work SM building seeing each other's charms lol
I hope they can do some show or something promoting and interacting with each other

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Red Velvet’s Leader Irene Looks Cute in Her Selcairene.jpg

SM Entertainment‘s new girl group Red Velvet’s leader, Irene shares her cute selca, showing her fresh looks, which was before she dyed her hair for the group’s debut. Irene showed 6 different cute poses to delight the fans who were awaiting for their debut stage. 

SM Entertainment has debuted another girl group after five years, raising the curiosity of many people. Red Velvet released their music video for their new song “Happiness” yesterday afternoon, and it showed the group’s refreshing charms. The new girl group also had their first debut stage yesterday at KBS Music Bank where Irene also introduced herself as the leader of Red Velvet.

Meanwhile, Red Velvet will continue to promote their song “Happiness” in various music shows in the upcoming weeks, particularly at today’s MBC’s Music Core.

RVirene.jpg

cr soompi

Guest danielle92

@redhill

I support EXO but I have to recognize that their debut concept was really silly in comparasion with  Red Velvet's concept, which is more stylish, sophisticated. Is like the difference between an American hamburger and a French dish ;))

This was my last comment here. Back to Exo :)

Oo shoot second page!! For a few days that this thread was open and no one was posting I was said that there was no Red Velvet love support going on here but I'm surprise now more posters heh today performance was really adorable but I have to say I still like Music Bank outfit more heh

^ Well I have only been waiting for the thread to open so we can post stuff! But I guess I didn't notice it was open when it already was XD
I really love colorful and joyfull concepts and their voices are very good as well as it seems. I'm a bit sad about the controversity but I think the main problem is that we international fans don't understand the lyrics. With the translation it makes more sense and people explaining the meaning.
I hope people will give them a chance. It's only one MV, there are lots more to come :)
Let's support these cute girls!

Did anyone actually post the Music Core performance of today? Here it is-

Credit: MBCkpop

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"레드벨벳의 상큼한 데뷔 무대 @인기가요 Inkigayo 140803

Guest dodol0525

[FANCAM] 140803 레드벨벳 Red Velvet @ Hyun In Music Festival - Happiness

Irene Focus

by misc7943

by 존금 다레
Group Focus

by 민진 김
Group Focus

by oyous J
Group Focus

by 광주 윤
Group Focus