[THE OFFICIAL] Red Velvet (레드벨벳) Thread ♡ That's My 'Queendom' ♔

princess

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest adikkeluangman

EXO, GOT7, BTS, B1A4 and More Cheer On ′Sing Again, Hera Gu′
Revving up for its grand premiere, Mnet′s new music drama, Sing Again, Hera Gu received support from a group of popular singers.
87868628.jpg

On December 31, Mnet unveiled a video in which BTS, GOT7, EXO, Red Velvet, Sunmi, B1A4, Roy Kim, and Clara all intorduced Sing Again, Hera Gu and shared the anticipation they have for the start of the drama, starring Min Hyo Rin, B1A4′s Jin Young, Super Junior-M′s Henry, and more.
22623954.jpg

Sing Again, Hera Gu is about a group of hopeful musicians who taken on the challenge of auditioning for Superstar K2. It begins January 9. 

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/84267/video-exo-got7-bts-b1a4-and-more-cheer-on-sing-again-hera-gu
The guys basically cheer for their label-mate that acting in this drama. How cute of them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Why is Red Velvet adding someone?

Did someone leave?

If not, that's kind of dumb.....that's like adding a new member to 2NE1 or Girls Generation.

Who would do that?

I hate when record labels do this......they're so obsessed with whether or not they CAN,
they don't stop to think if they SHOULD >:(