Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LavelyShai

[Drama 2014] The Spring Day of My Life/My Spring Day 내 생애 봄날

@LavelyShai The article only had their names. But from what i know Kwon Haehyo will be Bomi's father and Kang Booja will be Dongha and Dongwook's mum.

KWS filming pics.
PfIBPWZ.jpg

d8gCi8N.jpg
link

Guest JinxS

More photos from the Script Reading Session 
Director Lee Jaedong and Writer Park JisookahBoJYV.jpg

Kam Woosung as Kang Donghaz3YPCXu.jpg

A7YBMto.jpg

Choi Sooyoung as Lee Bomyi2Q8gtSs.jpg

U09o7AC.jpg

Lee Junhyuk as Kang DongwookXCkBLhW.jpg

0tW65dr.jpg

Kang Dongha's children, Pureun and BadaN8VRidt.jpg

Kang Dongha's friend/ranch hand Jang Wonyoung as Jo GildongZOCSw6d.jpg

Lee Bomyi's parents. Shim Hyejin as Jo Myunghee and Kwon Haehyo as Lee Hyuksoow7EGC6n.jpg

QpeHI6E.jpg

NuwxQxh.jpg

5fLRWRs.jpg

z6BG05n.jpg
link

N: reuploaded the photos

BTS from a staff
10522792_685360054868119_1528644721_n.jp
link
VIDEO10554101_677815055627108_29947325_n.jpg

Oh gosh', you are amazing ;DThanks for all the pictures ! It seems they are having a good time together. Well, it's a given because it would be such a mess if they don't get along for the first script reading lol.

Oh Thank you for all the pictures! It seems we've had a full cast for a while now, but they never released any information
Edit: What are the child actor's names? I don't think we knew that yet..or did we?

First stills are out!! Ahhhhh they look good together!!! So in the drama he is 42 and she's 27 so 15 year age gap~ not bad haha

0dCWeK1.jpg
link

*edit:replaced pic with bigger size.

Also the poster might be out soon too. They're in the drafting stages now~

They look good together. She usually plays someone older than her actual age. Makes me so excited!

If you compare to the previous pictures we saw, it looks like he lost a lot of weight or it's the angle ?

asiiatdu82 said: If you compare to the previous pictures we saw, it looks like he lost a lot of weight or it's the angle ? He could have lost a bit of weight for filming, but perhaps it's the angle. 

Filming pics from yesterday. Sooyoung and Lee Joonhyuk only. No pics of LJH.

s9tqJAB.jpg

qPl7Z3f.jpg

3tm5nBO.jpg

W23ehzp.jpg

MTry2Di.jpg
link

They were filming at Cheongdam CGV Cinecity Private Theater
6QEbLBR.jpg

EDIT: more filming pics KWS and LJH

cWZirH4.jpg

It5XXxh.jpg

qzWExop.jpg

qRTEDE4.jpg

MYNmRL1.jpg

dSDdm49.jpg
link

@jibjibjibSooyoung is sooo freaking cute!! The picture of the script book.. Does that mean they are filming the first episode? Woahh... the set looks really nice.
Btw, I saw a lot in twitter that they are already starting to collect some money for rice wreath donation for this drama. I'm still waiting for my country's representative.. heh..

@mylovegyoza The poster said they will appear in the 4th ep. She's just showing the script for ep1 i think.

Finally, some news :D Thanks again for the picture, you are freakin' awesome.
And LOL at Kam Woo Sung/Dong Ha. I guess the description was right when it was written that he used to be clean and proper when his wife was alive but then, after her death, he began to look like a poor man. Sweat Pants/Short/Tee Shirt, huh ? So much for a CEO lol. (it's him, right ? XD. I am so going to look like an ignorant if I am wrong)

@asiiatdu82Ohh??!!! The sweat pants guy is DongHa?!!! OMG. LOL. I couldn't see his face, I assumed he's one of the staff. My bad. On the other hand, DongWook looks really handsome and he seems to be closer to Bomyi.. hehe

mylovegyoza said: @asiiatdu82Ohh??!!! The sweat pants guy is DongHa?!!! OMG. LOL. I couldn't see his face, I assumed he's one of the staff. My bad. On the other hand, DongWook looks really handsome and he seems to be closer to Bomyi.. hehe

No Dongha/KWS is the one in green shirt and short pants lol fourth pic. make up artist is doing touch up.

Thank you @jibjibjib for the updates! Oh my so Dong Ha dresses like a bum, that's very interesting. Usually male leads are really well dressed especially when they're rich so I like this change that he just doesn't care about his appearance. 

LavelyShai said: Thank you @jibjibjib for the updates! Oh my so Dong Ha dresses like a bum, that's very interesting. Usually male leads are really well dressed especially when they're rich so I like this change that he just doesn't care about his appearance.