Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LavelyShai

[Drama 2014] The Spring Day of My Life/My Spring Day 내 생애 봄날

Well, at least, we know it's not going to be a poor woman vs rich man storyline again. Damn, Bomi's background is quite good lol. Her parents are an hospital director and a chairman ? That's pretty amazing.Well, I am pretty sure there are going to be a lot of opposition from her parents because I don't think they will embrace positively the idea of sending their oldest daughter to a widower with two children lol.Anyway, I don't get why the mother has Ji Won as favorite for Dong Ha. I mean, no matter how much you don't like it, if your daughter loves the man, you ain't going to help her rival to get him ? Or is it because she dislikes him so much that she prefers to make sure that they can never be together ? Pretty much like how meanie mother in law is in KDramaland except for most times it's because they don't like their daughter in law and no son in law.
I am still laughing at Dong Ha being a CEO of a livestock company. It's not like because it's about animals, it's not glamorous but y'know it just sounds so funny XD.
BoMi is a clinical dietician ? Well, not a cooker but her in a kitchen and buying groceries in the market still make sense. (even in dramas, Sooyoung is all about food LMAO)
THANKS A LOT FOR THE MAP !

LavelyShai said: Thanks @jibjibjib, that's better than nothing. At least we have something more concrete to go off of. So from what I see, Ji Won and Dong Wook use to be together, but now she likes Dong Ha and Dong Wook is in love with Bom Yi, who is his first love. I wonder who will play Bom Yi's sister?

Min Jia confirmed as Yoon Sujeong. She is Dongha's dead wife and also Dongwook's first love (loooooool). Sujeong, Dongha and Dongwook grew up from the same neighbourhood. She is a female diver (haenyeo) with a bright and warm personality.
link

Also additional description for Bomi and Dongha
Hyesung Hospital Clinical Dietician
Lee Bomi (27 years old)
Father is Hospital Director, mother is Chairman but Bomi is just a normal girl with a normal life. Her dreams and ambition changes everyday and complaints why she doesn't have a dramatic life. One day she is diagnosed with heart condition and needs to get a heart transplant. She didn't think she would get a heart and says it will take a miracle. But she does get a heart and the transplant was successful. 5 years after the surgery, she thinks she must work hard 2 times 3 times harder and live her life to the fullest for her heart donor. And then she meets Dongha like fate~ lol cute

Hanuraeun CEO
Kang Dongha (42 years old)
He was born in a poor family with only a few cows. His father passed away when he was young so he had to work hard to provide for his family. He works extra hard so his smart younger brother does not need to do physical work. After years of hardwork he became successful businessman in the dairy industry. He is very proud of his younger brother who has become a doctor. When his wife was alive he was a very tidy and clean man but after the passing of his wife he looks like a poor man. He lost his beloved wife by sea. His wife was his first and last love. But then he meets a girl named Bomi like fate~
link

EDIT:ok done with Dongha too. these are just rough translations so umm yeah hope you can understand X)

@asiiatdu82 Well it says past lovers for Ji Won and Dong Wook so that's how I took it. Unless they just had a friends with benefits thing going on lol If that chart is correct then it does mean Dong Wook and Ji Won have a past together, but the question is how long & was it very serious. We know Bom Yi is his first love so did he date Ji Won and never got over Bom Yi? With Ji Won now being in love with Dong Ha this will make things even more complicated. 

@LavelyShai @asiiatdu82
Sujeong (Dongha's wife) is Dongwook's first love lol. This is getting messy haha

jibjibjib said: @LavelyShai @asiiatdu82
Sujeong (Dongha's wife) is Dongwook's first love lol. This is getting messy haha
Wait, what? So Bom Yi is his second love? Oh goodness will this be like Lie To Me where the little brother always ends up liking women that fall for his brother? 

WHAAAAT ? The heart donor aka Dong Ha's wife aka Dong Wook's sister in law is Dong Wook's first love ? Gosh', those two brothers should really stop falling in love with the same women. It's just so messy LOL.Is it legit though ? Gosh', the little brother has really no luck with women. All of them fell in love with his older brother LOL. I know I shouldn't be laughing but y'know it's just funny because when you compare them in the society of today, Dong Wook would be considered as a better boyfriend material so yeap', it's just hilarious.
I am giggling like a little girl reading the characters' description. It's just so cute how they are talking about fate at the end. Gosh' I feel like they are going to be so lovey dovey for a moment and then BAAM, lot of dramatic stuffs coming from us. Ready to make us cry at every damn moment.
So no pictures from the first script reading yet ? At least, it seems they aren't as late as SBS and KBS.
EDIT : I read the article on koalasplayground and it seems there weren't any press release when Yang Jin Sung departed. It's kinda weird because at the end, we don't know why she is out. A commenter said it must be because SM is interfering in their idols' projects but so far, SM doesn't care about Sooyoung's acting career compared to other of her labelmates so yeap'.Whatever, I dreamt about the drama last night. It must be because I am so bored nowadays with nothing to do during holidays or because I became so obsessed with it (because I am so bored lol).Anyway, there was Kam Woo Sung and Sooyoung or Dong Ha and Bo Mi and I swear, they were the cutest thing ever. Dong Ha was with his youngest daughter (I know she doesn't exist because in the drama, he has one girl and she is much older) and they were in some kind of playground. He tried really hard to cheer her up because she looked sad/bored when Bo Mi arrives and both of them lighten up. Dong Ha came to pick her up and it was just the smoothest moment lol. I don't know if you can judge an OTP's chemistry in a drama but DAMN IT, it was cute, adorable and even sexy the way he hold her. GAH, I think I should take one week off of this thread. I am becoming INSANE. I hope that the OTP will be like my dream though. A chemistry which can be sweet but also sexy adult. (she had that kind of chemistry with Lee Jong Huyk on Cyrano so I have faith in her :D)

@asiiatdu82 Take a day off haha i did just that when i felt i got a little too obsessed with this drama. Anyways, I don't think it has anything to do with SM. When news came out about Jang Shinyoung i read comments and people were also confused why suddenly Yang Jinsung was out. Some were saying things like she got fired kekeke lol and others were like ahh her company doesn't have enough power poor yang jinsung. In my own personal opinion i think she was replaced because she didn't "fit" the role of Jiwon. Maybe the director thought another actress would best suit Jiwon. It's not really uncommon for this kinda thing to happen so thats my best guess.

I got a little bored with no news today so decided to do some research for drama scheduling stuff like dates for script reading and previews hehe.
I'm using Fated To Love You as an example. The lead cast was confirmed on April 3rd. Then one month later they had first script reading on May 9th. Then first shooting on May 11th. Pics of first script reading released May 21st. First still previews on May 29th and then first trailer on June 20th. First ep air date July 2nd.

So for this drama what we have is lead cast confirmed July 17th. First shooting July 19th. First ep air date Sept 10th. We have like one month to go until it premieres. So if we compare to FTLY timeline script reading pics should be released 2-3 weeks after the initial script reading. So I'm thinking why no pics yet. The answer might be Jang Shinyoung. I think the problem with the casting of Bae Jiwon (and maybe also need to accommodate Sooyoungs overseas schedule) is why the scheduling is weird and we have no script reading pics yet. They probably had first script reading with Yang Jinsung and can't use the pics lol j/k. But i think they're gonna release them in the next few days~ hopefully haha. So we can expect first image stills to be out in a couple of weeks and then trailer teaser after that. And then press con around a week before premiere date. Ahhh 36 days to go~~

And speaking about the other timeslot rivals KBS's ironman is crazy late! Leads not even confirmed yet and script is only up to ep 2 annddd the drama is airing a week before this drama airs. I don't know how they're gonna do it and they're already planning the drama thats gonna air after ironman. omg kbs you need to prioritize!

Guest vitmup

040814 Sooyoung  Lee Joon Hyuk filming
eoNaKiS.jpg

ZgNgslm.jpg

Q2OTQZ4.jpgX45ONdz.jpgUcuJVPe.jpg
leanonwereup by me

Why would anyone even think that Yang Jin Sung being replaced has anything to do with SM? It's not produced by SM C&C so what role would they even play in the casting? Sooyoung has auditioned for her roles, she talked about how long it took her to be cast as Gong Min Young in Dating Agecy: Cyrano. I agree with @jibjibjib, the reason Yang Jin Sung was replaced was more than likely because they felt she wasn't right for the role. Maybe the writer or director did it. When The Woman Who Married Three Times was being produced, the writer nixed so many actresses because she was being picky on who played the main character. The same could be said here. 

Finally, I can't take a week off. Not even a day. I am just going to restrain myself and check the thread once a day. My sanity would be better that way lol. (and I am still giggling thinking about my dream LMAO. Dear life, what have you done to me ?)
Oh My God, news pictures ! They seem to spend a lot of times together. Gah, I don't understand the storyline at all. It would be good to have more pics of her with Kam Woo Sung.Second Lead Syndrome is bad, really bad !
I know right ! I think they think that way because they think Sooyoung is undeserving of that role/the lesser actress compared to Yang Jin Sung and so, for them, there is no way YJS didn't suit the part which could be one of the most realistic reasons. But it's still shady there were no press releases about it though. Maybe because YJS isn't well-known yet ? She did get lots of recognition with Bride of the Century, though ?

The comment section on Koala's Playground is a mess. I just think that YJS wasn't suited for the role so they found JSY instead, considering it wasn't really publicized made it easier to announce Jang Shin Young in the role of Bae Ji Won without giving any reasons for Yang Jin Sung not being there. She isn't well known whereas JSY is more known, but still that doesn't mean much when casting a second lead.Many just think that any idol shouldn't act and the fact that Sooyoung is from SM really bothers people. It really doesn't make any sense saying SM just put her there when we know that doesn't happen with her. I don't even think SM was the one who announced her casting. 

LavelyShai

said: The comment section on Koala's Playground is a mess. I just think that YJS wasn't suited for the role so they found JSY instead, considering it wasn't really publicized made it easier to announce Jang Shin Young in the role of Bae Ji Won without giving any reasons for Yang Jin Sung not being there. She isn't well known whereas JSY is more known, but still that doesn't mean much when casting a second lead.Many just think that any idol shouldn't act and the fact that Sooyoung is from SM really bothers people. It really doesn't make any sense saying SM just put her there when we know that doesn't happen with her. I don't even think SM was the one who announced her casting. 

I remember when she was talking about how hard she fought for her role in DAC, she continued to work hard even though they were touring at the time. Yes, I don't really remember SM promoting that one at all, she's done things on her own. Maybe she likes it better that way kinda like how Seohyun didn't want any attention about her minor role in Passionate Love (she even went by her real name, Seo Joo Hyun). I don't worry about the comments because Sooyoung has been praised for her acting many times, there's nothing negative you can say about it. Maybe this role will truly cement her as an actress.

Ahh here we go script reading pic! From Sooyoung's hair this was probably taken early July ish? I didn't see any dates on the articles.

IKp0XNZ.jpg

You're so fast! I just saw this on Twitter lol Now that we have script reading pics then everything else will fall into place, we should get more bts pics or something soon.
Yes judging by her hair, this was taken sometime in July, since she was confirmed late June & I assume they had the first script reading a couple of weeks later. Notice, there's no Yang Jin Sung or Jang Shin Young in the pictures so this must have been before JSY was confirmed (or they simply cut YJS out of the images)

I think they held the script reading way way before though. Look at Kam Woo Sung's picture. It's the same which was used for articles when they were confirmed. On the allkpop article, the date is 16 July so they did the script reading long before or at least, some days before the actual confirmation.EDIT ; She was confirmed in June ? I thought she was confirmed in July ?
Sooyoung looks so beautiful in the picture. Like really, she is shining.
P.S. Don't you read the netizens' comments on the article. I know I should be expecting it as always but it still hurt. I hope she doesn't read them. Such disgusting racism --'

I think Sooyoung and Kam Woo Sung were confirmed late June then Lee Joon Hyuk was confirmed like a few days later. If the script reading was held on July 16 then they would have had to be cast sometime in June, right? Then again we're only going off of articles and not when they were actually cast so it could have been way before that. 
I already read the comments and I regret it. I can't get used to the comments about her looks, I should since it usually comes up in an article about her acting. The remarks about SM's power is also laughable since we already know they hardly ever promote her dramas nor did they announce it. I'm sure she'll do fine and they'll have amazing chemistry like she did with Lee Jong Hyuk. 

Either way, the drama isn't late in its filming and is actually doing really good when you compare to its rivals (cough cough IRON MAN cough cough).
Yeah yeah I know. I saw the "negative" tag but I still went to read it. Damned me, I am so stupid and yeap'. If the dramas ends up doing well in ratings, I just can't wait for their reactions. I am going to enjoy their tears, I know it, hahahaha. At least, we know she is going to do good in acting so it doesn't really matter I guess.Seriously, they must be so pissed that someone as "ugly" as Sooyoung is having a successful career. I mean, no matter how they complain about her looks, she still has her MC, modelling and acting gigs not to forget she is a member of SNSD. They must be really bitter about it lol. Y'know it's just funny to me how sometimes their words can weight heavy and yet, they don't do much.

First 2 weeks of July is the most probable time the first script reading was done. June 30th was announcement of maybe casting KWS and Sooyoung. Then July 15/16 Sooyoung cut her bangs. July 17th KWS and sooyoung confirm casting. So sometime before she cut her bangs they already did script reading. Confirmation articles were probably put out late for whatever reason.

More casting confirmation from the script reading article. Jang Wonyoung (i love this guy!!) as Gildong the ranch help. Kwon Haehyo, Kang Booja, Lee Kiyoung and many more. I really like the casting for this drama!

Being a Sooyoung fan for years now i've gotten used to ~netizens~ comments. Lol they keep saying the same thing i'm not even bothered anymore. Sooyoung is living her dream. They probably have miserable lives.

This pic is too pretty not to post in hd~
80qDYWf.jpg