Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LavelyShai

[Drama 2014] The Spring Day of My Life/My Spring Day 내 생애 봄날

Found some child actors confirmed for the drama. lol i have too much free time D:

Shin Lina as 7 years old Pureun. (might be Dongha's daughter? maybe~)
njMEImq.jpg
link

Jangnim(?)'s son. I'm not sure if Jangnim is a character name or not.
7h9Vs02.jpg
link

Ahh okay i did a little digging and found some stuff. Kang Pureun is Dongha's daughter played by Hyun Seungmin (link). The child actor Shin Lina will be playing 7 year old version of Pureun i guess like a flashback kinda thing.

Plusss i found this filming pic of KWS and what looks like Hyun Seungmin and another child actor. The original post is deleted. So i can't link source. It looks like they're filming in the countryside? From production cafe the FD's posted location pics in Jeju like pics of bus terminals, Jeju airport (maybe explains why they were filming at gimpo), like countryside roads, so im thinking Dongha's cattle farm is in Jeju? maybe? ahh im really excited for this drama one more month to gooooo~
2eSNExT.png

Okay i'm gonna step away from the computer now haha i think i'm getting a little too obsessed.

Yes you deserve rest @jibjibjib, you've done so much already. This all makes me want to hurry up and learn Korean so I don't have to rely on so many translations. 

OMG, you are so amazing !Kam Woo Sung is looking really good and the children look so cute. I wonder why they are doing that expression though lol.
So I have a theory about the storyline. Based on the fact it's a melodrama, there are going to be a lot of dramatic stuffs, lots of tears ... etc.We have already seen Bomi and Dongwook together, holding hands most likely being a couple so we can assume that at the beginning, they are a couple. But after her heart transplant and/or after meeting Dong Ha, she falls in love with him, carried by the memories of the "heart". And obviously, it's a "scandal" so lots of tears, screams and blablabla.Maybe I am reading too much about it but I thought it was a good theory XD.

@asiiatdu82I read the entire plot to Summer Scent and it's pretty much that except a few differences lol @stuartjmz was right, it's just like that drama :)) I find nothing wrong with that since these plots aren't very common with kdramas anyways plus I hope they put a twist on that. From the looks of the pictures, it does appear that Dong Wook and Bom Yi are together in the beginning, I know I read somewhere that he's in love with her. 

stuartjmz said: LavelyShai said: @asiiatdu82I read the entire plot to Summer Scent and it's pretty much that except a few differences lol @stuartjmz was right, it's just like that drama :)) I find nothing wrong with that since these plots aren't very common with kdramas anyways plus I hope they put a twist on that. From the looks of the pictures, it does appear that Dong Wook and Bom Yi are together in the beginning, I know I read somewhere that he's in love with her. 
Nor do I - I just found the description of it as "unique and fresh" to be entertaining. :) Maybe they said that because we haven't seen this plot since Summer Scent lol 

stuartjmz said: LavelyShai said:

stuartjmz

said:

LavelyShai

said: @asiiatdu82I read the entire plot to Summer Scent and it's pretty much that except a few differences lol @stuartjmz was right, it's just like that drama

:)

)

I find nothing wrong with that

since these plots aren't very common with kdramas anyways plus I hope they put a twist on that. From the looks of the pictures, it does appear that Dong Wook and Bom Yi are together in the beginning, I know I read somewhere that he's in love with her. 

Guest JinxS

@jibjibjib You sure have a lot of free time lol. 
 Jang Shinyoung as Bae Jiwon with a kid (looks like Dongha's son, I'm not good with casts whom I'm not familiar with) filming at Dongtan Sacred Heart Hospital. Some staffs from the set complained of the hot weather today lol. 
TgVJz8P.jpg
source
Another one11545766_xhdDzIz6Ggj4XfNgmK-lc_LuszUgk4ysource

I'm sad that Lee Jun Hyuk didn't choose a drama to be the lead male for his comeback but regardless, I'm looking forward to this drama for him and Soo Young! It will be nice to see Jang Shin Young in here after Empire of Gold!

Ah, @stuartjmz‌! Every time Summer Scent is mention, the thought of how bad, boring SSH's character was in it is always on the mind! Love him to death, I see potential in him but his roles, errr!

It's great to see filming pics of others. Am I the only one who thinks Jang Shin Young looks like Kang So Ra and Park Se Young? 
So Dong Ha's first love is Bom Yi who later falls in love with Dong Wook. Ji Won will be in love with Dong Wook (I'm assuming) and has probably spent some years in the shadow of his wife & will again be disappointed when her boss's daughter has both Lee brothers after her. Nice. 

LavelyShai said: It's great to see filming pics of others. Am I the only one who thinks Jang Shin Young looks like Kang So Ra and Park Se Young? 
So Dong Ha's first love is Bom Yi who later falls in love with Dong Wook. Ji Won will be in love with Dong Wook (I'm assuming) and has probably spent some years in the shadow of his wife & will again be disappointed when her boss's daughter has both Lee brothers after her. Nice. 

asiiatdu82 said: LavelyShai said: It's great to see filming pics of others. Am I the only one who thinks Jang Shin Young looks like Kang So Ra and Park Se Young? 
You switched the brothers. It's actually Dong Wook (Lee Jun Hyuk) and Dong Ha (Kam Woo Sung). It's so dumb how I haven't realized they were brothers lol. Like I thought it was really weird they had the same "Kang Dong" name in common but didn't think much about it whereas in KDramaland, they don't do difficult XD.
Gah but seriously, it's just so awkward lol. Like, I am pretty sure that most of us have already watched a lot of time the infamous "love square" but between brothers, it's always rubbing me the wrong way. Y'know, the ex girlfriend becoming sister in law, it's just so. I really hope we ain't going to be into an hardcore makjang drama à la Yawang. My heart won't bear it (sobs)
I don't know about her similitudes with other actress but she is really pretty. I heard she is really respected because she overcame a lot of difficulties after her divorce. I don't know if it's true because I had no idea she even got married lol. She was really entertaining in Running Man though. Oh hahaha my bad. Okay so Dong Wook is in love with Bom Yi, but she falls for Dong Ha. Okay then lol I figured they were brothers judging by the names. Will Bom Yi & Dong Wook be a couple when the drama starts or is she simply his first love? I don't want her to be all couple-like with Dong Wook then end up falling for Dong Ha, I think they should just have DW have a crush on BY and have her never reciprocate the feelings, but since we saw them holding hands then that's unlikely. 

LavelyShai said: asiiatdu82 said: LavelyShai said: It's great to see filming pics of others. Am I the only one who thinks Jang Shin Young looks like Kang So Ra and Park Se Young? 

@asiiatdu82Yeah I agree. If they do date then I hope it's way before her surgery and they don't break up after she falls for Dong Ha. This is if they actually date, for all we know Dong Wook is just in love with her and she only sees him as a friend. It really is hard to gauge what the relationships will be based on pictures, you are right about that. But this is what we have to do since we haven't gotten any other news or pictures. Well Sooyoung was in Hong Kong so I can see why we have nothing from her. 

LavelyShai said: @asiiatdu82Yeah I agree. If they do date then I hope it's way before her surgery and they don't break up after she falls for Dong Ha. This is if they actually date, for all we know Dong Wook is just in love with her and she only sees him as a friend. It really is hard to gauge what the relationships will be based on pictures, you are right about that. But this is what we have to do since we haven't gotten any other news or pictures. Well Sooyoung was in Hong Kong so I can see why we have nothing from her. 

asiiatdu82 said:
LavelyShai said: @asiiatdu82Yeah I agree. If they do date then I hope it's way before her surgery and they don't break up after she falls for Dong Ha. This is if they actually date, for all we know Dong Wook is just in love with her and she only sees him as a friend. It really is hard to gauge what the relationships will be based on pictures, you are right about that. But this is what we have to do since we haven't gotten any other news or pictures. Well Sooyoung was in Hong Kong so I can see why we have nothing from her.  I am dying though. We still have one month to go and I just want lots of posters/stills/cuts/teasers/trailers or whatever. I read about the competition and I am having a little more hope for the ratings. I don't mean to look down on others but SBS's She is loveable has Rain as lead who was in an army scandal, and two idol actors not really good (even though Krystal's character, Bo Na, was the saving grace of the drama and she acted her well) and the storyline doesnt really look interesting (musical themed dramas aren't rare especially when the lead is a CEO) and for KBS's Iron Man, the storyline is just weird. A man who has blades in his body ? It's not Wolverine lol. And Shin Se Kyung isn't really known as a good actress. Gosh', I know it's bad to talk bad about others and wishing they have low ratings but I just want this drama to do good. Like really good :'( I haven't even looked into the competition lol I read about Rain's drama, but it didn't seem too interesting. Maybe if Krystal is cast then I'll watch it. But what is Iron Man? He has blades in his body? Haha sounds like X-Men :)) Yes, I want some script reading pics, poster shooting bts images or something. Gah! This is torture. Hey, go to the Jung Kyung Ho & Sooyoung couple thread to read the article that was posted :x :x 

Character Map

WgYEmij.jpg
I can't really read some of the words cause they are too small so sorry in advance for any mistakes. and left out some side character names cause i got lazy. :)

Thanks @jibjibjib, that's better than nothing. At least we have something more concrete to go off of. So from what I see, Ji Won and Dong Wook use to be together, but now she likes Dong Ha and Dong Wook is in love with Bom Yi, who is his first love. I wonder who will play Bom Yi's sister?