[Drama 2014] The Spring Day of My Life/My Spring Day 내 생애 봄날

Admin

@asiiatdu82 Take a day off haha i did just that when i felt i got a little too obsessed with this drama. Anyways, I don't think it has anything to do with SM. When news came out about Jang Shinyoung i read comments and people were also confused why suddenly Yang Jinsung was out. Some were saying things like she got fired kekeke lol and others were like ahh her company doesn't have enough power poor yang jinsung. In my own personal opinion i think she was replaced because she didn't "fit" the role of Jiwon. Maybe the director thought another actress would best suit Jiwon. It's not really uncommon for this kinda thing to happen so thats my best guess.

I got a little bored with no news today so decided to do some research for drama scheduling stuff like dates for script reading and previews hehe.
I'm using Fated To Love You as an example. The lead cast was confirmed on April 3rd. Then one month later they had first script reading on May 9th. Then first shooting on May 11th. Pics of first script reading released May 21st. First still previews on May 29th and then first trailer on June 20th. First ep air date July 2nd.

So for this drama what we have is lead cast confirmed July 17th. First shooting July 19th. First ep air date Sept 10th. We have like one month to go until it premieres. So if we compare to FTLY timeline script reading pics should be released 2-3 weeks after the initial script reading. So I'm thinking why no pics yet. The answer might be Jang Shinyoung. I think the problem with the casting of Bae Jiwon (and maybe also need to accommodate Sooyoungs overseas schedule) is why the scheduling is weird and we have no script reading pics yet. They probably had first script reading with Yang Jinsung and can't use the pics lol j/k. But i think they're gonna release them in the next few days~ hopefully haha. So we can expect first image stills to be out in a couple of weeks and then trailer teaser after that. And then press con around a week before premiere date. Ahhh 36 days to go~~

And speaking about the other timeslot rivals KBS's ironman is crazy late! Leads not even confirmed yet and script is only up to ep 2 annddd the drama is airing a week before this drama airs. I don't know how they're gonna do it and they're already planning the drama thats gonna air after ironman. omg kbs you need to prioritize!

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally, I can't take a week off. Not even a day. I am just going to restrain myself and check the thread once a day. My sanity would be better that way lol. (and I am still giggling thinking about my dream LMAO. Dear life, what have you done to me ?)
Oh My God, news pictures ! They seem to spend a lot of times together. Gah, I don't understand the storyline at all. It would be good to have more pics of her with Kam Woo Sung.Second Lead Syndrome is bad, really bad !
I know right ! I think they think that way because they think Sooyoung is undeserving of that role/the lesser actress compared to Yang Jin Sung and so, for them, there is no way YJS didn't suit the part which could be one of the most realistic reasons. But it's still shady there were no press releases about it though. Maybe because YJS isn't well-known yet ? She did get lots of recognition with Bride of the Century, though ?

LavelyShai

said: The comment section on Koala's Playground is a mess. I just think that YJS wasn't suited for the role so they found JSY instead, considering it wasn't really publicized made it easier to announce Jang Shin Young in the role of Bae Ji Won without giving any reasons for Yang Jin Sung not being there. She isn't well known whereas JSY is more known, but still that doesn't mean much when casting a second lead.Many just think that any idol shouldn't act and the fact that Sooyoung is from SM really bothers people. It really doesn't make any sense saying SM just put her there when we know that doesn't happen with her. I don't even think SM was the one who announced her casting. 

I think they held the script reading way way before though. Look at Kam Woo Sung's picture. It's the same which was used for articles when they were confirmed. On the allkpop article, the date is 16 July so they did the script reading long before or at least, some days before the actual confirmation.EDIT ; She was confirmed in June ? I thought she was confirmed in July ?
Sooyoung looks so beautiful in the picture. Like really, she is shining.
P.S. Don't you read the netizens' comments on the article. I know I should be expecting it as always but it still hurt. I hope she doesn't read them. Such disgusting racism --'

Either way, the drama isn't late in its filming and is actually doing really good when you compare to its rivals (cough cough IRON MAN cough cough).
Yeah yeah I know. I saw the "negative" tag but I still went to read it. Damned me, I am so stupid and yeap'. If the dramas ends up doing well in ratings, I just can't wait for their reactions. I am going to enjoy their tears, I know it, hahahaha. At least, we know she is going to do good in acting so it doesn't really matter I guess.Seriously, they must be so pissed that someone as "ugly" as Sooyoung is having a successful career. I mean, no matter how they complain about her looks, she still has her MC, modelling and acting gigs not to forget she is a member of SNSD. They must be really bitter about it lol. Y'know it's just funny to me how sometimes their words can weight heavy and yet, they don't do much.

First 2 weeks of July is the most probable time the first script reading was done. June 30th was announcement of maybe casting KWS and Sooyoung. Then July 15/16 Sooyoung cut her bangs. July 17th KWS and sooyoung confirm casting. So sometime before she cut her bangs they already did script reading. Confirmation articles were probably put out late for whatever reason.

More casting confirmation from the script reading article. Jang Wonyoung (i love this guy!!) as Gildong the ranch help. Kwon Haehyo, Kang Booja, Lee Kiyoung and many more. I really like the casting for this drama!

Being a Sooyoung fan for years now i've gotten used to ~netizens~ comments. Lol they keep saying the same thing i'm not even bothered anymore. Sooyoung is living her dream. They probably have miserable lives.

This pic is too pretty not to post in hd~
80qDYWf.jpg

Guest JinxS

More photos from the Script Reading Session 
Director Lee Jaedong and Writer Park JisookahBoJYV.jpg

Kam Woosung as Kang Donghaz3YPCXu.jpg

A7YBMto.jpg

Choi Sooyoung as Lee Bomyi2Q8gtSs.jpg

U09o7AC.jpg

Lee Junhyuk as Kang DongwookXCkBLhW.jpg

0tW65dr.jpg

Kang Dongha's children, Pureun and BadaN8VRidt.jpg

Kang Dongha's friend/ranch hand Jang Wonyoung as Jo GildongZOCSw6d.jpg

Lee Bomyi's parents. Shim Hyejin as Jo Myunghee and Kwon Haehyo as Lee Hyuksoow7EGC6n.jpg

QpeHI6E.jpg

NuwxQxh.jpg

5fLRWRs.jpg

z6BG05n.jpg
link

N: reuploaded the photos

BTS from a staff
10522792_685360054868119_1528644721_n.jp
link
VIDEO10554101_677815055627108_29947325_n.jpg

@jibjibjibSooyoung is sooo freaking cute!! The picture of the script book.. Does that mean they are filming the first episode? Woahh... the set looks really nice.
Btw, I saw a lot in twitter that they are already starting to collect some money for rice wreath donation for this drama. I'm still waiting for my country's representative.. heh..

Finally, some news :D Thanks again for the picture, you are freakin' awesome.
And LOL at Kam Woo Sung/Dong Ha. I guess the description was right when it was written that he used to be clean and proper when his wife was alive but then, after her death, he began to look like a poor man. Sweat Pants/Short/Tee Shirt, huh ? So much for a CEO lol. (it's him, right ? XD. I am so going to look like an ignorant if I am wrong)

Archived