Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LavelyShai

[Drama 2014] The Spring Day of My Life/My Spring Day 내 생애 봄날

Guest vitmup

@LavelyShai :) I have a faith in the casts acting skill. Maybe I will change my mind after see them together?
More pics from 190714 filming
JVPpHvc.jpg Wb2PSwS.jpg
SP4OwnQ.jpgMMkqQZE.jpg

Cr: http://m.blog.naver.com/kkooty/220067985463reup by me

I agree @vitmup, I also have faith in the cast. I know they'll do a good job. Thanks for more filming pics. Guess Sones are more prone to go see her film & get pictures rather than anyone else. 
@jibjibjibYay! A pic of her in the kitchen! I'm guessing she's a chef

Guest mentrachan

LavelyShai said: @mentrachanYes, Bride of the Century is so good! One of the best dramas I've seen yet. 

Oh I like Jung Ae Ri, she's been in a lot of dramas and she's a very good actress. I don't pay attention to her personal life so I had no idea she was going through a divorce. Hope she stays strong. 

Guest mentrachan

kimsoyeon18 said: is that the bad mother in angel eyes xD

mentrachan said: kimsoyeon18 said: is that the bad mother in angel eyes xD Yes! That's her~~ Among all characters in this drama, I'm looking forward for her role. I'm not sure how the plot might goes, but I'm pretty confident Bomyi's mother will go against her daughter marrying an old man with kids. lol. And interestingly, there's a hot younger doctor who wants Bomyi and yet she rejects him. In real life, if I'm the mother, I get annoyed as well. Hmm then if that's the case then she won't be evil, just willing to get her daughter into any situation that will put them together lol I have a feeling she'll be annoying yet endearing. If that makes sense. 

I just hope she isn't going to have her hair tied during the whole drama because it reminds me so much of her hairstyle in Cyrano and it's just ... (goosebumps). No seriously, she looks cute that way but I prefer her hair down like a thousand times more :)

asiiatdu82 said: I just hope she isn't going to have her hair tied during the whole drama because it reminds me so much of her hairstyle in Cyrano and it's just ... (goosebumps). No seriously, she looks cute that way but I prefer her hair down like a thousand times more :) So far I think it looks better than her hair in Cyrano lol I think she'll have tied most of the time though

I wish the best of luck for Sooyoung in her new drama, also the rest of the casts! :) I really like Sooyoung's acting and hopefully this drama will turn out well. Can't wait! :)

Guest mentrachan

asiiatdu82 said: I just hope she isn't going to have her hair tied during the whole drama because it reminds me so much of her hairstyle in Cyrano and it's just ... (goosebumps). No seriously, she looks cute that way but I prefer her hair down like a thousand times more :)

mentrachan said: asiiatdu82 said: I just hope she isn't going to have her hair tied during the whole drama because it reminds me so much of her hairstyle in Cyrano and it's just ... (goosebumps). No seriously, she looks cute that way but I prefer her hair down like a thousand times more :) From the fantaken pictures, I think she looks more like Lee Eui Jin - Straight brown hair with bangs. In Cyrano, Gong Miyoung's hair is a bit wavy and bushy. But the only difference I think between EuiJin appearance compared to Lee BomYi is that BomYi seems a bit boyish. idk.. it's hard to predict with just few pictures.. gosh.. i can't wait for its trailer. Yeah the hair is similar to Lee Eui Jin while her style is more on the casual side. I loved her hair in 3rd Hospital

Oooh looks like the role of Bae Jiwon might be changing actresses. News are coming out saying Jang Shinyoung might be doing it. That means Yang Jinsung is out? Jang Shinyoung side hasn't confirm says they're looking at it positively~
link and link

Also about Bomi's mum i don't think it's Jung Aeri. From the articles i read they never mentioned her role in the drama can u guys link me where they say she plays Bomi's mum? TVreport is saying Shim Hyejin will be taking that role. Awhile back i saw a rumour list of side characters it had Shim Hyejins name as Bomi's mother. So i think Jung Aeri might be another character.
link

Guest mentrachan

jibjibjib said: Oooh looks like the role of Bae Jiwon might be changing actresses. News are coming out saying Jang Shinyoung might be doing it. That means Yang Jinsung is out? Jang Shinyoung side hasn't confirm says they're looking at it positively~
link and link

Also about Bomi's mum i don't think it's Jung Aeri. From the articles i read they never mentioned her role in the drama can u guys link me where they say she plays Bomi's mum? TVreport is saying Shim Hyejin will be taking that role. Awhile back i saw a rumour list of side characters it had Shim Hyejins name as Bomi's mother. So i think Jung Aeri might be another character.
link

But I thought Yang Jin Sung was confirmed ? How come Jang Shin Young took her role ?

Guest mentrachan

asiiatdu82 said: But I thought Yang Jin Sung was confirmed ? How come Jang Shin Young took her role ?

Wait, Yang Jin Sung is out and Jung Ae Ri isn't playing Bom Yi's mother? What's going on with the production of this drama? How are they filming anything without a full cast? It's very strange how things are going right now. I thank those who can read hangul & have been updating us all here. One article said that Jang Shin Young will make a decision this week on whether she's taking on the role and it does mention Shim Hye In and not Yang Jin Sung. I wish more stuff would be translated so it'll be easier to keep track of. Well I'll have to remove Yang Jin Sung's picture. 

Jung Aeri was never stated as Bomi's mum anywhere I dunno why people keep saying that. The only source for Jung Aeri related with this drama was an article about her divorce and mentioning she was in the middle of filming for this drama but no other confirmation was released about it. And now i can't even find that article anymore. I've seen Shim Hyejins name mentioned weeks before so with that article from tvreport i think its pretty much confirmed. Her character name is Jo Myunghee described as very ambitious and is willing to do anything  for success.

This is just a minor casting bump don't worry lol Ironman and Song For You havent even confirmed casting of their leads i think this drama is doing fine.

Original source for that filming pic is here http://blog.naver.com/cara2191/220071923893
Shes filming at a meat mart in Paju. Dongha's hanwoo beef mart (하누라온).
Gw4KX4G.jpg