[Drama 2014] The Spring Day of My Life/My Spring Day 내 생애 봄날

Admin

Guest falafala123

hi, everyone, where is the link of the official MBC Spring Days site? could someone please paste the link here? thank you very much!

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/springday/cast/index.html
Some links are still working.

It looks so good!!! I'm getting soooooo excited!!! There are a couple things from the cast description i'll post that seemed interesting.

Dongwook proposes to Bomi but Bomi doesn't feel her heart thumping doesn't make her heart flutter/jump. Bomi then goes to Udo Island to visit her heart donors family. She meets some kids and also their father and gets this weird feeling. What is happening!! haha

Dongwook couldn't save Sujeong when she was brought in to his hospital and had her heart donated. When Bomi starts falling for Dongha he doesn't understand why all everyone he likes ends up falling for his brother Dongha. Is it really because of the heart??

Jiwon and Dongwook were past lovers but broke up because there were rumours about Jiwon and some other guy. Jiwon still has feelings for Dongwook sometimes but she still continues to work in the same hospital as him and doesn't avoid him. One day Jiwon and Dongha are set up in a blind date and that is when Jiwon starts to fall for Dongha.

I'm just taking interesting parts. Others are already what we know from previous descriptions. And these aren't proper translations kinda like for my understanding.

^ YAY~!!!! IT WORKED AGAIN~!!!! (T.T) I was disappointed for an hour ago~ Bravo~~~~!!!!
@Jun-HyukL .. please click on the link that jibjibjib provided..  (^_^) sorry about that..
This is off topic, but how do I tag Jun HyukL's name? It seems like the name I wrote link it to a different user named Jun.. and Jun%20HyukL or Jun-HyukL isn't right either..

Ooh they changed the hospital name to Haegil Hospital. Some of the side characters description are really interesting. I'll post bits.

Lee Eunyul is Bomi's dongsaeng currently studying abroad to be a doctor.

Kang Pureun was abandoned when she was born. Adopted by Dongha and Sujeong when she was 4 years old.

Joo Sena nutritive department staff. Bomi's only friend. Master of meokbang. Excellent cooking skills. Excellent taste buds and sense of smell. Can tell what food you ate from the smell of your fart and burp. (ahahahahahah i like this character already)

Bomi's father Lee Hyuksoo doesn't care much about the hospital's operations. Wants to re-establish the transplant center that has stopped operations due to short of funds. He is very passive in everything so he and Myunghee are always fighting. As Dongwook's one and only friend he is very sensible but is very easily influenced so he is able to understand Dongwooks feelings/heart. He becomes the person that Dongha can't be for Dongwook. (aww this is cute)

Thank you for wishing me happy birthday, guys ! It's really kind of you !
And I am exciiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiited too !!!! Gosh' gosh', I hope the drama is really good. Based on the trailer, the cinematography/directing is flawless and the OST/BGM sounds good. I have to say that I thought all was romantic until someone noticed that both of them were milking a cow LMAO.Anyway, it seems that teaser/trailer was from Dong Ha's point of view so I guess we will have one for each of the leads ? Although Ji Won/Jang Shin Young doesn't seem that "active" as a second female lead. I guess the storyline is mainly for the love triangle ?

Guest missnona

From the teaset....the directing style is just daebakk!!! woah pd-nim you are great!!!

i love the soundtrack and the colors and the places they're filmedin!!

now we have to wait longer to see more updates , anyway when the presscon?

and thank you + forgive me to say earlier that the teaser will out this wed...bcoz i read in somewhere that info.

thank you all.

missnona said:

From the teaset....the directing style is just daebakk!!! woah pd-nim you are great!!!

and thank you + forgive me to say earlier that the teaser will out this wed...bcoz i read in somewhere that info.

thank you all.

asiiatdu82 said: missnona said:

thank you all.

@LavelyShai

Kang Pureun Dongha's daughter - Hyun Seung Min
Kang Bada Dongha's son - Kil Jeongwoo
Yoon Sujeong Dongha's wife - Min Jia
Na Hyunsoon Dongha's mother - Kang Booja
Choi Bokhee Dongha's mother in law - Jo Yangja
Park Hyungwoo Dongha's secretary (Hanuraon PR team leader) - Lee Jaewon
Jo Gildong ranch help - Jang Wonyoung

Jo Myunghee Bomi's mother (Haegil Hospital Chairman) - Shim Hyejin
Lee Hyuksoo Bomi's father (hospital director) - Kwon Haehyo
Song Byungkil Myunghee/Hyuksoo's uni classmate (hospital board member/businessman) - Lee Kiyoung
Joo Sena Bomi's friend - Ga Deukhee

Bomi is 18 years younger than Dongha...

About the press con someone on LJH gallery said it will be on the 4th of Sept. Don't know if can confirm tho.

@jibjibjib Oh!!!! Sept 4th~!!! On Thursday~ I guess MBC is early this time. Nice to hear that. I was worried if all Wed-Thurs dramas press con will be crowded on the second week of Sept. I think Iron Man will definitely held their press con on Mon or Tues because of time constraint. SBS usually held press con a week before.. It's good to know My Spring Day's press con is on the first week. It's also important to give time space between press cons to get more viewers attention to the drama. NICE!!

Wait a minute, 18 years old of age difference ? I thought it was 15 because Bo Mi is 27 and Dong Ha is 42 ?Either way, it's kinda weird that Son Ye Jin was first courted for the role if there was going to be such a big age difference. I guess the scriptwriter changed the age of the heroine when Sooyoung was casted and made some changes to suit it.And frankly, it doesn't bother me that much. We had lots of lovestories between older women and younger men those past few months so I guess it's kinda "refreshing" to have that kind of pairing. Plus, both of them are legals (I have a hard time watching High School Love On because Kim Sae Ron is freakin' 13-14 years old whereas her male leads are like ten years older than her) on and off screen so it's alright.
I am seriously excited to see how the general public is going to respond/react to such an age difference though. Secret Love Affair was on a cable network so not a lot of people watched it but it seems it was well received, same with Witch's Romance ...

I think they changed a couple of things since the info i got for Bomi and Dongha's description was a while back intended for ppl/advertisers. I got the 18 years difference thing from Dongha's character description from the official homepage.

http://vodmall.imbc.com/player/player2014/popupPlayer.html?broID=1003074100007100000&itemID=-99&isPopup=Y&isUIHidden=N&isBroadcast=Y
Sooyoung's interview on her first day of filming. She says she couldn't sleep well the night before and was a little nervous the next morning. But the staff was treating her very well and the atmosphere in the set was very good so she was able to overcome the nervousness.

yffBeN0.jpg

ZpKBNBP.jpg

Archived