[Drama 2014] The Spring Day of My Life/My Spring Day 내 생애 봄날

Admin

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I think you are right. She does dress in a boyish way. I guess it fits her character, y'know the part of her being no ambition, living lifelessly without purpose stuff. LOL, for me, it's seems kind of like she is wearing clothes because she has to and not because she has some kind of passion toward it lol. Y'know, she is doing what she has to do but without really doing it ? Moreover, it's a real contrast/oppotion to Ji Won, her rival, because from the picture we had, the character is really feminine. Heck, I don't even remember seeing Bo Mi with a dress and full makeup whereas Ji Won as a PR director or whatever, works with her image because she represents the hospital.I guess that's why her mother takes a liking to her than her own daughter. GAH, I find the word to describe Bo Mi : CHILL XD. Seriously, seeing how she is dressing, her posture ... etc. She does seem to be the chill type. I like the chill type ! I hope she is witty too. I would love her to have awesome bickering with the male lead.
P.S. I forgot to say that Dong Ha looks good in suit :) (makes me forgot the age difference, seriously)

@asiiatdu82 @LavelyShai I'm not sure who she is... I don't think the blogger said anything about her... I'm actually very curious too..
Btw, I found a bad news about ratings in other blog.. Don't click spoiler to avoid frustration.. heh

Link to the blogThey did a questionnaire about the upcoming drama for August-September.. and here are the results:1. Secret Door - 39.3%2. Discovery of Love/Finding True Love - 36%3. Not watching - 12.9%4. She's So Lovable - 7.4%5. Iron Man - 3.7%6. My Spring Day - 1.8%
The blogger did mention about the survey is not so reliable and all the person did is to just present the results to support his/her prediction of the two most anticipated upcoming dramas. Don't take this too seriously because it is indeed unreliable especially the fact that these numbers don't add up exactly 100% and there isn't much details on how the survey was conducted.. But.. it did made me frustrated a bit because of the very low expectations.. (-_-)Anyway, I hope this drama slays. 

Omggg guysss apparently MBC aired a 20 second teaser for the drama today during one of the ad breaks!! That person says the production/directing looks good! Ahh i'm trying to find more sources to back this teaser thing. Mannn i'm not supposed to be on the computer during weekends hahha.

@jibjibjib
OOOOOOHHHHHH MYYYYYYY GOOOODDDDDDDD~!!!!!I LOVE YOU~!!!!!
My heart~!!! Cant contain feels~!!!
Btw, my friend who is a fan of Lee Joonhyuk linked me this article: link
Is it his new photoshoot for SURE magazine or an old picture? I don't understand hangul actually..But it seems like he left a comment about My Spring Day...29f8mwy.jpg
Not gonna lie, he's so damn hot.

Ok i found the drama homepage url on mbc but it's still not active yet and there is one Lee Joonhyuk article but i got access denied when i try to click but i managed to get the pic from the article.

J2o6GWC.jpg

Still searching for the teaser. i will not sleep until i find it!!

@mylovegyoza yes that's for sept issue of sure magazine. i'm looking for scans for his interview cause news articles didn't say much about the drama.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, such low expectations for My Spring Days, it's laughable ! Seriously, I am becoming to be really really optimistic and say some cheesy stuffs like "BUT YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN IN KDRAMALAND ! Look at all those low hyped dramas which managed to do really well like I Hear Your Voice or Secret !" because if I don't say it, I am going to become crazy and I don't want that because tomorrow is my freakin' birthday ... LOL
No but seriously, let's just hope for decent ratings. Obviously, it will be freakin' amazing that the drama does well and blablabla but ... but ... LMAO. No in fact, it has to do well, I don't care xD.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT ? A TEASER ? Oh gosh', I am going to stalk MBC youtube channel to see if they uploaded some stuffs. DAMN IT, teasing me like this O.O

@asiiatdu82I like your spirit~! Where do you live? I'll wish you when it's 12midnight on your timezone. :D
My roommate is shaking her head watching my roller coaster emotions from getting frustrated about 5 hours ago and screamed like crazy just now.I think... I might be a crazy person. But oh well..
Let's hope for the best.
But GOD.. I can't wait for the teaser.. Why does nobody warns anyone that the teaser will be coming out today?Like, there'll be people like me who needs some preparation for my heart to handle...

^ AAAAAAHHHHHH~!!!!! SO FREAKING CUTE~!! 
Love all the pictures~!!! I might die of happiness~
Sooyoung looks so pretty!!!Kam Woosung's dimple could be seen from 5 km away~ How can ajusshi be so adorable?Ughh.. btw, why does the last Lee Joonhyuk picture looks a bit like Daniel Henney? I hate myself.
Yup, I went to MBC drama channel and some snsd video fansites.. but I can't find any My Spring Day's teaser either.. Let's find together!

Gah, I am spazzing so hard !!!!!!!Bo Mi/ Sooyoung looks completely adorable. I freakin' love her smile. So cuuuuute.And frankly, both of her men are reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally good in their own ways. I can't waiiit !But damn it, Lee Jun Hyuk is freakin' hot at the last picture ... DAMN DAMN DAMN/
I can't find it ... I give up ... I am going to play video games where I will kill tons of people to ease my impatience .... LMAO.I live in France btw :)

@LavelyShaiOMG YESS~!!! I've been looking for it~ But I couldn't find any... (T.T)The MBC official site for this drama isn't active yet (I think).. 
I think I give up finding the video teaser for today.. I guess I'll wait until the official ones came out~ lol

I think we won't find it uploaded officially anywhere yet. The homepage is still not active yet. Maybe in the next few days? I've been live streaming mbc since last night but haven't seen it during the ad breaks yet. It might've aired while i was asleep haha. anyways i will continue streaming at work now hehe hopefully they air it again.

@LavelyShai I'm not sure~ Maybe they'll air the teaser after Fated To Love You episodes on wed and thur?

Something else i found a while back the music director for the drama is Nam Hyeseung. If anyone else is interested haha. Drama ost/bgm is super important for me. Like nothing ruins a good/important scene more than bad music. Some dramas this person has worked on Angel Eyes, Witch's Romance, Heartless City, Glass Mask, Queen In Hyun's Man, I Need Romance, Can't Lose and many more. Their portfolio looks good i enjoyed most of the dramas they've worked on.

Archived