[Drama 2014] The Spring Day of My Life/My Spring Day 내 생애 봄날

Admin

Guest mentrachan

@jibjibjibOh? They never said Jung Aeri's going to be Bomyi's mother? That's weird.. I'm not the only one who read she's going to play that role before..But anyway.. they taken down the news already. I guess it was a false news~ hmm..

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jibjibjib said: Jung Aeri was never stated as Bomi's mum anywhere I dunno why people keep saying that. The only source for Jung Aeri related with this drama was an article about her divorce and mentioning she was in the middle of filming for this drama but no other confirmation was released about it. And now i can't even find that article anymore. I've seen Shim Hyejins name mentioned weeks before so with that article from tvreport i think its pretty much confirmed. Her character name is Jo Myunghee described as very ambitious and is willing to do anything  for success.

This is just a minor casting bump don't worry lol Ironman and Song For You havent even confirmed casting of their leads i think this drama is doing fine.

Original source for that filming pic is here http://blog.naver.com/cara2191/220071923893
Shes filming at a meat mart in Paju. Dongha's hanwoo beef mart (하누라온).

@LavelyShai I think i heard it on the earlier page that the daughter was supposed to be around 15 or something, just wondered if anything was confirmed. I guess i just have to wait and see :). Thanks for the quick response.

Guest JinxS

@jibjibjib 
"Jung Aeri was never stated as Bomi's mum anywhere I dunno why people keep saying that. The only source for Jung Aeri related with this drama was an article about her divorce and mentioning she was in the middle of filming for this drama but no other confirmation was released about it. And now i can't even find that article anymore. I've seen Shim Hyejins name mentioned weeks before so with that article from tvreport i think its pretty much confirmed. Her character name is Jo Myunghee described as very ambitious and is willing to do anything  for success. "

I think I found where that come from. It's this Link Her translations are not correct thus leading to misunderstandings. And I don't trust her rough translations ;; Looking at your posts from the original sources with korean content, I assumed you read korean, yes? Anyhow, looking forward to your future posts. Keep going :) 

Guest mentrachan

JinxS said:I think I found where that come from. It's this Link  Her translations are not correct thus leading to misunderstandings. And I don't trust her rough translations ;; Looking at your posts from the original sources with korean content, I assumed you read korean, yes? Anyhow, looking forward to your future posts. Keep going :) 
But.. I also read about her role as Bomyi's mother tho. She's not the only one. Especially when a person having a bad korean, I don't think it's that easy to assume she'll be playing Bomyi's mother if the word doesn't exist. But... that's not the issue. The thing is, there was just one article wrote about it (Jung Aeri's picture that I posted before is taken from that article). Among all articles that said she's going through divorce, that one article added at the end of the paragraph saying she'll be in this drama. And now that article has been taken down in just one day after it was released, therefore I assume it was an error from the reporters. The rest articles about her divorce issue are still in the news site. I believe this is also implies to Yang Jinsung. I don't think KoalasPlayground would make a mistake unless there's source from Korean news. I tried to search for it now, but there's none.[edited] It turns out, this isn't the first time things like this happened. I just talked to my friend about this matter and she said that the very first article that reported Sooyoung was considering this role had Yoo Junsang as the main lead. But they took it down quickly after numerous articles from other news sites said it was actually Kam Woosung..

Okay lets end this. I found the Jung Aeri article here and it doesn't say anything about her role on the drama. This is what it says "한편 정애리는 현재 지방에서 MBC 새 수목극 '내 생의 봄날'을 촬영 중이다." People assumed wrong ok let's just learn from this and not assume anymore. lets just move on. Shim Hyejin is now confirmed Bomi's mum. The end.  mentrachan said: [edited] It turns out, this isn't the first time things like this happened. I just talked to my friend about this matter and she said that the very first article that reported Sooyoung was considering this role had Yoo Junsang as the main lead. But they took it down quickly after numerous articles from other news sites said it was actually Kam Woosung..

Guest mentrachan

@jibjibjib Really? Dang it! what a mess. I think I better stop posting updates. I'm doubting my sources now.wait, so basically, everyone except Lee Joonhyuk is the producers second choice? hmm~

There are a lot of dramas where almost all the cast were the second choices though. Like I remember reading an article on netizenbuzz where for example, Moon That Embraced The Sun had lots and lots of actors who were offered the script first but rejected it. It happens more than we think and sometimes, it is really for the better. I am currently watching Marriage not Dating and Honey Lee was offered the role of Jang Mi first before Han Groo. I am so freakin' thankful that HL rejected it because gosh', HG is doing a wonderful job.But it's true that in that case, netizens felt it is such a downgrade to have the producers thinking of Son Ye Jin first and Sooyoung after. What do we know ? Girl must have made a big impression on them.

Guest JinxS

@mentrachan I agree with jibjib replied to you. I keep tabs with the updates from the news (I can read some korean btw)

@jibjibjib Thank goodness, I thought I was the only one. whew. I remember when I told that person to stop posting "rough" translations because people kept misunderstanding with the news. 
Drama is likely to start on September 11, Thursday. According to this 

Soo drama sept 11!!!

— RBex210 (@rebecca_bebex)

July 27, 2014

Another filming pic from last week.
4KehDx3.jpg
link

Anddd it looks like they're filming at Gimpo Airport today. This person says they saw Sooyoung AND Kam Woosung!

@JinxS I think the drama will air on Sept 10. 11th is thursday. And if Fated To Love You ends on schedule with no extensions then Sept 10th will be first ep. Maybe that person is mistaken/heard wrong?

Guest JinxS

@jibjibjib That was my initial thought but then it was announced by Sooyoung at the fanmeeting few days ago.

Another pic of Sooyoung at the Gimpo Airport. I can't tell who the guy beside her is. I was thinking of Lee Junhyuk.
ifIhnMj.jpg

@JinxS Nice find! Yeah that looks like Lee Junnhyuk. Do you have source for the pic?

Another side character. Lee Jaewon(the doctor from dr stranger thats always making out with someone) will be playing the role of Park Hyeongwoo Dongha's secretary. Source is from Lee Jaewons fancafe. Also from that source also they mentioned first ep air date will be 10th Sept.
link

Other side characters i've seen being mentioned are Kwon Haehyo as Bomi's father and Kang Booja as Dongha's mother. This is from rumour list that had Shim Hyejins name as Bomi's mum. So can't super confirm.

Kwon Haehyo is playing the father of Bomi ? Oh My God, yeees :DI have loved that man since I watched him as a guest in Running Man ! So happy ^^
And finally, some pictures of the filming. She looks adorable with that hairstyle and outfit. AND OMO, is that Lee Jun Hyuk ? Can't be. He was supposed to be a doctor in love with her and I thought it would be the usual "second lead never getting the girl right from the beginning" but it could be they dated while she was fighting her illness but broke up and then find each other again through the heart transplant ?SO EXCITED :)

Guest JinxS

@jibjibjib HERE Took me a while to find that. You beat me to posting the previous pics lol. Indeed it's September 10. Ah. Kim Haeyo from King of Dramas, like that guy.
It's nothing much but I guess this counts as behind-the-scenes from the drama. 
SOURCE
10537261_1527304400817515_1159326496_n.j

@JinxS Very nice!! i didn't think to search through that tag. i went through so many hash tags but still couldnt find it and gave up haha.

Guyssss a pic of Kam Woosung's back hahahaha we have progress! we are that much closer to catching that elusive pic of KWS's face!
I feel a little relieved now that ive seen sooyoung and kws in one pic the height difference ahhh so relieved haha.
D9lmeyU.jpg

dSqMDXD.jpg
link

OMO, I am so so so excited. Guys, I love you so much. Without you, I would be dying without news lol.And gaaah, a picture of the two of them TOGETHER. Such a shame that we aren't able to see his face though.I know a lot of people are going to get Second Lead Syndrome because Lee Jun Hyuk is super super hot but I am quite happy with Kam Woo Sung hence the already fangirling over OTP lol.

Archived