Quantcast
johnpatric

Why did you choose your member name?

Ryuu means dragon in Japanese. I was born in the year of the dragon. So, that's it. :D

Edited by ryuu88
  • Like 1

it started off in a song of "sabaton" called "metal crue" - there is a part of the song that states "all those warlocks watches the slaughter" - but i interpreted it as "all those oorlogsworstjes watches the slaughter".

Oorlogsworstjes means "warweenies" in English when translated from my native language, and since then my nickname was born <3

• Like 1

I remember people in school calling me jina bing bang for some reason, I think they were making fun of me for being Asian and trying the whole ching chong deal. At that time, I don't think I understood it was not supposed to be funny..I just remembered it and it used it lol

• Like 2

My username is daekim02

Dae comes from kang daesung's name plus the fact that he is my bias in Big Bang. And kim was my real name. 02 is my birth date.

• Like 2

As i child i always made up stories in my mind and that's what i used to call myself; nothing to do with my real name, but i like it, so i stuck with it online :-)

• Like 2

Sion is a the lead character in "The Bouncer," a super old ps2 game. Teenage me thought he was so cute TT___TT

• Like 1

I made an account because I wanted to post my opinion about Empress Ki's ending. And since Empress Ki/Sungnyang was also called "Yang Yi" by some, I ended up putting YanKi instead.

• Like 2

I always liked Spiderman's nickname- it's short, sweet, and to the point. Seven is my favorite number (not my favorite singer). 

• Like 3

Because I loved the drama Because it’s my first life and I loved the word Woori translation for our so I chose that. :)

• Like 2

ohh its from one cartoon:) name of homeland of my fav character
the kingdom of mewni
my friends pronounce it wrong, but its really nice