Why did you choose your member name?

Guest johnpatric

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest coeurdeninja1_stv

My name was inspired by a singer in Quebec, Canada named Coeur de Pirate. It is in French. My username means heart of a ninja. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

When I was a LOT younger, maybe around 14/15 (i'm now 37) I had a tshirt of a 1987 anime, Bubblegum Crisis.

It had the word Bubblegumcrash underneath the image and I wore I ALL the time, It;s been my online persona ever since. So much so that a lot of people I've met in person after meeting them online still call me Crash rather than my real name.

2 hours ago, bubblegumcrash said:

When I was a LOT younger, maybe around 14/15 (i'm now 37) I had a tshirt of a 1987 anime, Bubblegum Crisis.

It had the word Bubblegumcrash underneath the image and I wore I ALL the time, It;s been my online persona ever since. So much so that a lot of people I've met in person after meeting them online still call me Crash rather than my real name.

I really liked that anime! I really like the art style of late 80s early 90s anime, with their bubbly faces. I also like the current one now.. but really hated the late 90s, early 2000s style where everyone had really jagged faces and super large shiny eyes (even more so).

As for my username.. I changed it often, but this one was fresh after finishing the game Phoenix Wright 3. I wanted Godot, but some idiot with only 1 or 2 posts and never logged in again took it. Was tempted to abuse my admin powers to force a name change, but decided not to. A lot of the cool/fun usernames on this site are taken by accounts that have long been inactive and didn't have that many posts to begin with. I've been petitioning for a purge of inactive users to free up names.

• 3 weeks later...

I wanted to be geum jan di, but it said that it was already picked, then I search on internet female korean names, and this one called my attention, I picked this pic, because I liked the drama and she looked beautiful and gothic.

I never found the geum jan di user.

• 2 weeks later...

Had this very intense twitter and ig war between 1D stans and Kpop stans and the 1D fandom was shook because someone posted "yeogibuteora" on a Harry Style picture thinking it was an insult. 

Kpop fans started trolling and doing the same... me included. ;3

ALSO... LET US NOT FORGET THE BLESSING BIGBANG GAVE US WHEN THEY CAME OUT WITH THE SONG. #BLESSMYHEART2K16 #FANTASTICBABYWOOOHOO

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I made this account when I was in high school, its been awhile :blink: but the reason I chose it was because we as human beings are constantly seeking some form of happiness in life. Thinking of "happiness" we always want to be happy but it isn't possible; so in that sense my username has some irony :glasses:  

• 4 weeks later...

Archived