Why did you choose your member name?

Guest johnpatric

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MPowerKai

It's my board name that I use everywhere. I when I started joining forums I had a bmw m3 thus MPower and my name is Kai :P

I've had this name since 2000, when I saw them in the T.O.P mv. Came up with the name for my first Korean music forum.  Shinhwa ('myth' [or legend])  was the first group I fell for, and I'm older than they are, so I'm a noona... have never changed it.

I think I was trying to be cheeky when I came up with my member name. Plus, I had a bunch of random internet usernames that I used frequently so I came up with something having to do with my personality. I can be mean sometimes and I'm into Japanese culture so I put Meany along with the suffix -chan.

Guest cherrieo

I picked the name because I like Sakura or Cherry blossoms tree. And I also use this name in every forum, so it's not hard to keep track of it. I played pokemon since young so I put Oak as my last name to stand for profess

• 1 month later...
Guest byahrista

Byahrista is actually a combination of 2 words in Filipino languange. Byahera which means traveler and Turista which means tourist. 
BYAHhera + tuRISTA = BYAHRISTA 
When i'm going places, i'm a traveler and a tourist. I like visiting places like a tourist but feels like a traveler who goes for adventure. :bz ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

My username used to be something else, but I changed it to Chrissy Chou because it's more me, and it's more original.

Chrissy is my nickname, and everyone calls me Chrissy.

For Chou, I used to be a huge Jay Chou fan, so I decided to use his last name. But now, it's just stuck with me even though I'm not into him like I used to be. Lol

• 1 month later...
Guest Azelas

Because it is my real name. Easier for people I know to find me that way. I don't especially mind people being able to locate me online. Always express my opinion, so it doesn't really bother me. 

• 3 weeks later...
Guest novadestin

Way back when, in my early teens, I had to pick a username for something; so, wanting to go with something related to the story I was working on at that time, I typed out nova and destiny as one word. But, there was a length limit so I removed the 'y'. A few months after that, my sister's then boyfriend was playing around on our computer and made a comment about liking my screen name, something like "nova is like supernova and destiny is fate, so it's like super fate or something haha" I thought it was amusing and just kept using it. Now it's like my "real name" for the virtual world since I use it for everything ^^

• 2 weeks later...

Archived