[Mainland Chinese Drama 2014] Boss & Me 杉杉來了(杉杉來吃)

sugarplum892

I like this drama a lot.  Funny and light, suit to my need at this moment.  And I straightly fall for the male lead :) Funny guy. Many times I find myself want to stretch out and compile sweet cut.  But manage only to do this one last night.  A bit sad as I almost finish watching it, 1 more ep to go.  Meanwhile, here's to share the fun with you on the cockroach and color blind.  He is a 'human' after all, lol.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ZLY has been in my Like list since The First Female Prime Minister. Absolutely adore her and Chen Xiao in that C-drama. I did not finish with that drama as it got draggy half way through and I learnt that it will be a sad ending (I did not bother the find out more after that, LOL!). 

When I read about Boss and Me last year, I had in mind to watch this drama because of ZLY and the cute romantic storyline. I finally did a marathon of Boss and Me the past 7 days and I love the OTP of ZH and ZLY as well as the story! The story is breezy and relatable. Issues are dealt with intelligently and no long hang-ups. Definitely a good choice for a relaxable watch.

ZH and ZLY are up for another collaboration, i.e. The Rise of a Tomboy, a C-movie that is now being filmed. Can’t wait to see this project of theirs and hopefully another romantic C-drama to follow!

Here are some MVs of Boss and Me that I like, to re-live the sweet OTP moments. The last two are with the OSTs, Promise of the Wind (sang by ZH) and Involuntary, for this drama. I love the OSTs!

LiYuChun李宇春(Chris Lee):【MV Made by Fans】:杉杉来了-对不起,只是忽然很想你

Credit : LiYuChun Channel

OST Promise of the Wind by Zhang Han

[FMV 杉杉来了] Trương Hàn (张翰) ♥ Triệu Lệ Dĩnh ( 赵丽颖 ) - Lời Hứa Của Gió ver 2

Credit : Wang Wang Nguyễn

OST Involuntary by He Jie (何洁)

身不由己 | Thân bất do kỷ | 杉杉來了 - Sam Sam đến đây ăn nào - Boss & Me OST

Credit : JPG Holic

• 3 months later...
Guest chocmagma

Aaaaa I really love this drama! I love the OTP also! While watching this drama, I really want a guy like Feng Teng. Okay that is fangirl in me talking ha ha ha.

Interesting storyline, the OTP sweet moments, the actors great acting, and the OSTs really made this drama. This is one of the dramas that I wouldn't mind watching again.

@a15t3 I remember the cockroach scene very well! Haha he is so thick-skinned :P I will rewind that part many times and still LOL over it!

@Nancyzak I read about their new collaboration too and really looking forward to it!

• 9 months later...

Archived