[Mainland Chinese Drama 2014] Boss & Me 杉杉來了(杉杉來吃)

sugarplum892

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is truly a fantastic drama. I just rewatched this drama a second time and it is even better. 
I really love how Shan Shan progresses from a naive girl into someone who is worthy of Feng Teng, being able to be with him at the same level. Feng Teng on the other hand, found the right girl in Shan Shan. He just wanted a simple girl and lead a simple happy life. 
I enjoyed watching their love story. That is how love should be; slowly, growing and maturing. Feng Teng has his own unique way of loving and protecting Shan Shan. It is hilarious to see how Shan Shan interpreting it differently. 
If anyone has not watched this drama yet, I highly recommend you to watch it. 

• 3 weeks later...

ChelseaS said: Just recently discovered this drama and I absolutely love it! I miss dramas like this where people simply fall in love so I'm super glad to have found this. Also, thank you to the subbers! You rock!

Shan Shan is the cutest thing I have ever seen . I think  he cannot help himself when he sees her so he pinches her cheek and rocks her face because honestly if you see her cuteness you won't be able to hold back from doing that.

Wonderful drama it was so well done with no horrible over the top stuff and I loved the coats , they were so lovely. All of them repeated their clothes too and I liked that because it seemed more normal. I also liked how they developed her cousin's story and the love story between the main characters was a slow burn but it was the most beautiful thing I have watched in a  long time. So many dramas fail to deliver this level of complete romantic love that makes you feel good watching it. This drama is a solid 10 in every category.

hyall said: Shan Shan is the cutest thing I have ever seen . I think  he cannot help himself when he sees her so he pinches her cheek and rocks her face because honestly if you see her cuteness you won't be able to hold back from doing that.

Wonderful drama it was so well done with no horrible over the top stuff and I loved the coats , they were so lovely. All of them repeated their clothes too and I liked that because it seemed more normal. I also liked how they developed her cousin's story and the love story between the main characters was a slow burn but it was the most beautiful thing I have watched in a  long time. So many dramas fail to deliver this level of complete romantic love that makes you feel good watching it. This drama is a solid 10 in every category.

• 3 weeks later...

Just discovered and binge-watched this drama over last couple days.  It's so good!  I usually pass on chinese dramas because the storyline is usually a mess, the dialogue is stupid, and the overacting and bad forced-dubbing make it impossible to watch, but this one was perfect.  The plot was fantastic and kept me guessing.  The acting was actually pretty decent all around.  ZLY made this drama.  And the other female actresses were so beautiful and acted believably too.  I like that the show didn't treat the audience like they're stupid.  The actors will say stuff that makes sense most of the time.  I'm gonna watch that female prime minister show, and other ZLY shows.  I'm still on the fence about Zhang Han.  I think he has potential and he got better as a an actor later in the show.  He's so tall.  What other good chinese dramas are there like this one?  I find it kind of weird that it was shown within about eleven days with 3 episodes a day.  There must be so many chinese dramas then if they can do something like that.  

Broseph said: Just discovered and binge-watched this drama over last couple days.  It's so good!  I usually pass on chinese dramas because the storyline is usually a mess, the dialogue is stupid, and the overacting and bad forced-dubbing make it impossible to watch, but this one was perfect.  The plot was fantastic and kept me guessing.  The acting was actually pretty decent all around.  ZLY made this drama.  And the other female actresses were so beautiful and acted believably too.  I like that the show didn't treat the audience like they're stupid.  The actors will say stuff that makes sense most of the time.  I'm gonna watch that female prime minister show, and other ZLY shows.  I'm still on the fence about Zhang Han.  I think he has potential and he got better as a an actor later in the show.  He's so tall.  What other good chinese dramas are there like this one?  I find it kind of weird that it was shown within about eleven days with 3 episodes a day.  There must be so many chinese dramas then if they can do something like that.  

Archived