[Mainland Chinese Drama 2014] Boss & Me 杉杉來了(杉杉來吃)

sugarplum892

Guest cahaya

Evening ... :-bd

Just finished download the whole episodes and hopefully someone will upload the English sub for this drama ... :)>-
Now with few Kdrama, the storyline full with conflicts and very few romantic comedy so switch to Chinese drama and I watched this drama without English sub quite hard although able to understand few words....this drama quite worth to watch with interesting main actor and actress with unique storyline  =D>
Really cannot wait for the sub and now gonna lurk more about both main characters ... ;))

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nommango

Sadly it's not on Viki anymore (well it used to be). I was hoping to help out on subbing and segmenting... can someone make a page for it on Viki ? 

@nommango said: Sadly it's not on Viki anymore (well it used to be). I was hoping to help out on subbing and segmenting... can someone make a page for it on Viki ? 

Thanks! I watched the trailer in Youtube and was so interesting, fresh and I loved the really cute main couple and I began the searching... And I found this thread. Yeaaahhh. And thanks for the information about that the drama is in Viki. I want to watch it because it seen that is a good one. Thanks, again!  >:D<

YAY! I just signed up for Viki. Not sure where I was suppose to start, so I started subbing at episode 7. LOL. The more I think about it, the more I find that this drama is really worth watching.
edit: How come I can only sub for 5 mins, and the other segments don't come up? Please PM me if you know what I'm talking about :)is it because nobody has segmented the section?

Mangoberrie said: YAY! I just signed up for Viki. Not sure where I was suppose to start, so I started subbing at episode 7. LOL. The more I think about it, the more I find that this drama is really worth watching.
edit: How come I can only sub for 5 mins, and the other segments don't come up? Please PM me if you know what I'm talking about :)is it because nobody has segmented the section?

It's fine now...it wasn't segmented. I've now learnt how to segment too. :)
Re-watching some parts I find that Feng Teng made his advances really clear. Shan Shan was didn't believe she was Cinderella and that he was her Prince Charming. 

Thanks to all those who are working on the channel on Viki =D>. Wish we could recruit more people to work on the Chinese channels on Viki. Many are incomplete or abandoned.

@Pooh4ever said: DJG said: Thanks to all those who are working on the channel on Viki =D>. Wish we could recruit more people to work on the Chinese channels on Viki. Many are incomplete or abandoned.

Guest sarangtokdramas

Hi everyone !
I am watching this show I alrezday watched  episodes in a raw it is very hard to stop.  This is such a refreshing drama so different from others, very positive and with adorable characters.The main guy is the opposite of the cliché chaebol and I prefer Teng Feng.
I wanted to let you know that you can watch the drama with English  SUBS ON

http://koreandramaonair.blogspot.fr/2014/07/shan-shan-comes-to-eat.html

and on vikii

it is still being subbed.

Guest sarangtokdramas

I also wanted to share the blog of a girl who translate the novel version and she put online the after*SPOILERS*

Wedding part so if you want to check it after finishing the drama here is the link
http://hui3r.wordpress.com/2013/03/14/come-and-eat-shan-shan-gu-man-chapter-1-part-1/

Don't forget to thank her and the two girls from the blogspot who translate the drama on their owns

• 2 weeks later...

Archived