[Variety] Off to School JTBC 학교 다녀오겠습니다

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm looking for Translators, Timers, etc. to help with subbing this. (I run a tumblr page for Fly to the Sky, but I don't mind subbing the whole episodes.) [if there aren't any timers, I can time the subs.] PM me for those who are interested. Thank you!

Ayame said: I'm looking for Translators, Timers, etc. to help with subbing this. (I run a tumblr page for Fly to the Sky, but I don't mind subbing the whole episodes.) [if there aren't any timers, I can time the subs.] PM me for those who are interested. Thank you!

Guest quynhn

I just finished ep 4 without sub and saw the preview for ep 5.  Is the cast leaving?  Is the next episode their finale episode? 

• 2 weeks later...

class="content-title" style="font-weight: 400; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"“Off to School” Experiences Increase in Ratings Following Appearances by 2AM’s Jokwon and Hong Eun Hee
“Off to School” Experiences Increase in Ratings Following Appearances by 2AM’s Jokwon and Hong Eun Hee

JTBC’s variety show “Off to School” has hit its highest viewer ratings yet with its latest episode featuring new cast members 2AM‘s Jokwon and Hong Eun Hee.

The August 16 broadcast of the show recorded ratings of 3.051%, which is almost a two-fold increase of the previous week’s ratings of 1.635%. The program managed to attract the most viewers for its time slot, proving the appeal of JTBC’s growing offering of variety.

In this episode, Jokwon and actress Hong Eun Hee attended their high school entrance ceremony. The actress showed a fresh side of herself by wearing a school uniform and playing traditional games with fellow students, charming the viewers with her down-to-earth attitude.

Despite having little memories of his school years due to becoming a trainee at the age of 13, Jokwon had no trouble adjusting to school life, and his bright personality helped him make friends from the moment he entered the classroom. 

Other stars appearing on the school variety show “Off to School” are Koyote member Kim Jong Min, rock star Yoon Do Hyun, actors Sung Dong Il and Nam Joo Hyuk, model Hye Park, C-Clown’s Kangjun, Fly to the Sky’s Brian, and 4Minute’s Gayoon.

cr soompi

Archived