[Drama 2014] ●- Modern Farmer ❀ 모던 파머 -●

Maetawinz

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HongKi is so shy introducing himself at the first script reading like his is a newcommer not a superstar child actor, idol singer, multitalented person. Just how humble he is!
ByS8DG1CEAA2Ufr.jpg

Guest meomongco

On September 26, the production team behind the upcoming SBS drama “Modern Farmer” released the second round of posters.

The drama, set to air after the ending of “Glorious Days,” will be about four members of a rock band that move to the countryside to farm. The story will revolve around their dreams and love, as well as their friendships, which are compared to organic produce—fresh and pure. The human comedy drama will show the teamwork of director Oh Jin Seok and writer Kim Ki Ho.

Unlike the comical concept of the first poster that was released a little while ago, these second posters are more diverse in the sense that they show a little bit of what to expect from each of the characters, each poster with a different concept.

The poster of Lee Hongki in a red open car with sunglasses and the photo ofPark Min Woo in a suit and necktie depicts a concept similar to that of “The Heirs.” The one of Lee Si Eon in a loose tie and Kwak Dong Hyun in a backwards baseball cap seems to depict a teaser from a youth film. The other poster of Honey Lee in a farmers’ hat and Lee Hongki looking a little sentimental is reminiscent of a young romance film.

The production team commented, “We came up with these teaser posters in order to provoke viewers’ curiosity as they wait for ‘Modern Farmer.’ We also would like to raise fans’ anticipation as they wait for the drama, but most importantly have a little amusement with the posters.”

Meanwhile, “Modern Farmer” will air its first episode on October 11 on SBS.

I'm not fan of the boy group with the similar name like the one used for the drama, but i fully understand why the fans are not happy for using the name of real life existing group. I think it's just bad idea of the producer/writer/broadcaster to use this name for creating anticipation for the drama but i think it's just a cheap method. The person who got that idea just needs to work harder the next time and to be more creative. 
BUT! Let's not forget that the actual name of the drama boy rock-band is Excellent Souls. The full name has nothing to do with the name of that real life boy group, nor the number of the members is similar, neither the music genre is the same, the logo is different, too. Just the name is shortened on the wrong way, but the full name is DIFFERENT. For the teaser they used inkigayo cut  but i believe it's just for the teaser. Just like they used Hong Ki, Min Woo, Si Un, Dong Yeon's real names in the teasers instead of their drama characters' names. All is just for the show, for the fun, but it doesn't mean the audience have to take it seriously. And i'm sure that only the first 1 episode will be about the band, their "career", name, stage performance, etc. And we'll see that "EX.O." only in the very beginning of the drama. When the story move to the country site, we'll tottaly forget about their group's name. It's not actually music drama, only the background starts with that, it's just the premise of the story. So, i will not use the shortened name of the band but only it's full name. It's much more correct and meaningfull to call them Excellent Souls. And one more, very important, thing! Please, don't forget that this thread is about the drama MODERN FARMER, about all the cast of the drama and about the drama's main characters - the members of the fictional/reel/k-drama rock-band Excellent Souls! Real or fictional but only these who are connected with the drama and the story. So, please, everyone restrain from mention the names of people, groups, stuff that is not related to the drama even if the abbreviation is similar. Any complains about someone's name, post it on SBS's official site but not here! We have nothnig to do with that, nor we could change it even if want to. We are here just to watch, comment, and enjoy the drama and it's cast. We are not interested in any other thing. Peace to all fans of all groups! And good luck to the real life group and also good luck to the reel band members!

Park Min Woo updated his ig with a pic from Modern Farmer filming set, aka the cabbage field ;)
BymOwx5CYAA-A8X.jpg

Hahaha, he's going to grow as a giant and handsome cabbage! 

Hahaha, our farmer-fashionista showing off his very own new t-shirt Doesn't Matter of skullhong brand and Si Un also wear skullhong socks. It looks like it will be included in the drama. So, the members of Excellent Souls are going to promote the clothes brand of Ft Island vocalist Lee HongKi?ByhG6VlCEAE4tc0.jpg
cr. skullhong12 IG
Hong Ki exhausted from filming for the drama.ByhG5lUCcAE3jGC.jpg
cr. skullhong12 IG

Guest meomongco

I just saw the news of Modern Famer. I don't know what it means. 
I am wondering if someone help to translate it by English? 

Thank you so much.

Kwon Mina's fans food support for the Modern Farmer staff on the filming set
Message from AOA official facebookMinA-in-us Coffee at shooting ‘#Modern_Farmer’Thanks for celebrating MinA’s Birthday! Plz look forward to the SBS Drama ‘Modern Farmer’ where she plays as #SuYeon :-]
10372796_500441070058208_2680906919796441656198_500441043391544_4251146021698484
10421120_500441046724877_354302254444006
10696273_500441080058207_265804528847592
cr. AOA official facebook

So, they will change the name of the band, and they have put the same abbreviation just to start the story. I hope now all the extreme fans to back to the peace. And i really like how HongKi is able to make fun of himself of his own life and career. The extreme fans have to learn from him. And i believe their idols are also such a humble and nice people as their sunbae HongKi, don't make your idols look bad with your stupid fanwars. I hope these extreme fans just to pure their hearts and minds and to enjoy the drama because it will be very humane and will theach them the lessons of life.

Guest meomongco

ftiamor said:Another one : "http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000004561&pgm_mnu_id=20109&contNo=11&listOrder=regDtDesc"I hope that you can help to translate it by English. Not only i want to know what it means but also i will update it on our website by Vietnamese.:)Thank you.

meomongco said: ftiamor said:Another one : "http://program.sbs.co.kr/builder/endPage.do?pgm_id=22000004561&pgm_mnu_id=20109&contNo=11&listOrder=regDtDesc"I hope that you can help to translate it by English. Not only i want to know what it means but also i will update it on our website by Vietnamese.:)Thank you.

Hong Ki filming for Modern Farmer today and update his instagram with a video. Message of the ig post: Starting so early in the morning... my groin...
Byvp3bfCMAASyry.jpg
snapshots cr.on pic

Hahaha, what farmer, he looks loke like action hero! :))

Archived