[Drama 2014] Secret Door 비밀의 문

Guest maea18

last written preview
그동안 '비밀의 문'을 사랑해주셔서 감사합니다♡

영조는 폐위를 받아들이지 않는 이선을 대신하여 채제공에서 책임지고 폐위시키라 명하지만, 채제공은 명을 거부하며 사직을 청한다.
한편, 영조가 세자를 폐위시키지 못하자 노론 중신들은 더욱 격분하고, 노론의 소리가 커지자 이선은 노론을 제거하겠다는 철주와 부하들을 몰래 궁에 들어 올 수있도록 도와주는데....

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that stupis king something about San ah...he will use his grandson ...i think Geum wants a new cp...Yisan stupid king is having a hard time ...i wonder if Cp former friend will betray Sado again...cp former friend is talking with the king

cp bodyguard is being arrested in front of his dad...cp is informed wants to go to him ...his wife stops him...cp and his wife talk...she asks him to protect their son ...Sado alone in his secret room ...bodyguard dad visits the king asks him to save his son ...kill me instead of him ...the king is so cruel

cpss hears the bad news about everybody asking her husband death...she is worried for her son...omg i have the feeling that also father in law gave up his son in law...JD has some news for cp from Nachul...Nachul came...he tells him his plan...asks him to decide...cp writtes a letter...stupid king alone with evil Noron head...

the king talks about SAN AH as i thought he uses that boy...stupid king is crying poor Sado also cries...Sado & father in law scene:can you protect San can you do it?Father in law is crying yisan and Sado scenes...cp called JD he talks to her...so tender...about her dad ...gave her a letter for best swordman ...

Sado punisment day...he left a letter for his boy ...Ysan crying so much ...Sado best friend came told him to be strong his dad did it for him ...so he can be the king...such a dignity in his death...years later we see Yisan and his crazy grandfather talking...another years later new king Yisan says to everybody i'm Sado son...End(they used the same actor)i don't know what happened with JD...what a mess with a great character!They totally ruined her character!!!

@andy78Thank you for your hard work recapping the final episode for us!Looks like the original character timeline was changed for Ji Dam, since she was supposed to die a year before Sado. As to whether she did or did not die... no matter... we will find out soon enough when raws are out.Once again, thank you so much for your live recaps. Truly very much appreciated! =D>

liddi said: @andy78Thank you for your hard work recapping the final episode for us!Looks like the original character timeline was changed for Ji Dam, since she was supposed to die a year before Sado. As to whether she did or did not die... no matter... we will find out soon enough when raws are out.Once again, thank you so much for your live recaps. Truly very much appreciated! =D>

andy78 said: Sado punisment day...he left a letter for his boy ...Ysan crying so much ...Sado best friend came told him to be strong his dad did it for him ...so he can be the king...such a dignity in his death...years later we see Yisan and his crazy grandfather talking...another years later new king Yisan says to everybody i'm Sado son...End(they used the same actor)i don't know what happened with JD...what a mess with a great character!They totally ruined her character!!!

Dong-yi was probably could not rest in peace if she knew her son was such a pathetic and crazy king, why couldn't he inherited a little bit of kindness from his mother who always cared about the poor people, he was also a low born but why he forgot his own root. It really made me mad how he acted. This is a very good drama that made you cry.

Archived