[Drama 2014] Secret Door 비밀의 문

Guest maea18

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CP and bodyguard dad are talking about Noron...bodyguard dad is leaving ...Noron Officer seems like a hunting dog ...is searching everywhere for proves against  Sado ..bodyguard dad is on Nachul camp ...Nachul reads cp's letter...he seems worried...Noron+queen's dad are ploting...Noron Officer with the king again...

Now that evil man made the king to lose his trust again ...soldiers are after Cp bodyguard that went to meet Nachul...king and cp scene...now cp bodyguard is about to be arrested...somebody important arrived and stoped the soldiers ...cp tells the king to asks that man...the cp is safe for now...and the bodyguard could give the secret note to Nachul

Noron is angry that the cp avoided the trapp...that important man that helped the bodyguard is one of Soron head friends...Soron head thanks him....cp,king and the nobles...cpss is happy for the good news ...is something good for their familly and son...king and cp scene...they both smilles...time jump 2 years /or month later...cp is with a doctor he seems hurt ...king andthe doctor talk

cpss saw cp entering in his secret room ...she is angry...when cp sleeps she also enters that room and finds Jd dad book /or mayby a forbiten book,..cpss and her dad talk...dad worried for her and her son future...rumors are spread everywhere...more ploting and i'm afraid cpss dad will also take part

Nachul also read that note against cp...the note is also sent to Sado...Jd and cp talk i was wondering where she is ...cp and Soron head meet...Soron head is worried...cp and cpss meet the king ...cp left the palace...no their way Noron officer and noron soldiers stops them...they look for the CP but he isn't there...so that evil man goes and tells the king about Sado missing...omg this is the begining of the end...i think we are in the year of Sado death/one  year before  Sado death..no preview

@andy78As usual, thank you so much for the live recaps... just what we need to tide us over until raws and subs are available. If it's a time skip to 2 years later, that brings us to the year of Bingae's death, which probably means we will see her die in Ep23.

liddi said: @andy78As usual, thank you so much for the live recaps... just what we need to tide us over until raws and subs are available. If it's a time skip to 2 years later, that brings us to the year of Bingae's death, which probably means we will see her die in Ep23.

@liddi,@andy78,  I think we may have and open ending we mat see Sado go into the rice chest and a big rime jump showing YiSan being King and announcing that he's Sado Son.. Like in the drama TI San when he made that statement to the Noron officials giving them a warning..

Guest MaknaeC

Finally catch up with the recent episodes!
There're so many statesman that I like in Secret Door. Teacher Park, Lee Jong Sung, and now Min Baek Sang (well, surprisingly because he's Noron's man). 3 main reasons why he suddenly changed his mind: his adorable son, CP, and because he realize that there's something wrong with Joseon's system. I adore his open mindedness. He's such a loyal servant to Noron, but he also prove that he's the real stateman that really care about Joseon's future. I adore him more when he decided to lead the Academy in Kwanseo, because as someone who has lived with the Noron's principle during his life and Noron has flowed in his blood, he really took such a big decision.
Secretary Chae, we already know that he love CP and Joseon wholeheartedly. His statement shown that he's a valuable person with mature mindset. He's a family to CP and a real stateman to Joseon."I don't want to live as stubborn man who think his self will is everything. I want to watch it and judge it accordingly. As we watch him, if we begin to think he is wrong, we have ability to correct him with our loyalty."
Hong Gye Hee. At first I don't think his political action is better than Kim Taek, but watching his latest movement, he got me wrong. This guy really know what he's doing. He didn't even lower the tension at all for two years to investigate CP, and now he reaps the rewards from his smart movement. But we can't deny that LH also contributed on this matter.
LH, she's so smart, really care about the future of her husband, her son, and Joseon. But more or less, Noron's blood flowing in her. She's already familiar with the class system of Joseon which has lasted hundred of years. So yeah, it's not a surprise if she againts his husband's will to make everything equal in Joseon, moreover since she knew that it will be a great threat for her son, her clan, and her husband's future. This is a striking difference between CP and LH. Sadly, it's like a great wall which limits both of them.
And YJ, on recent episodes he show so much love for her son and her grand son. I love to see his scene with CP and Yisan, it really moves my heart. Within a short time I even forget that he's a crazy father that made her son suffered so much. Even I've whispered, "Just stay like that, Sun-ah. Then one day, you will become a king in a peaceful way". But then again, that 'peaceful way' is really such a subjective thing. CP has a choice to go with 'the peaceful way' according to his father and his retainers's definition. But he realize that definition is not the same with his citizen's definition. If he go all the way, he knew that it would make a lot of citizens suffer and lose their hope. This poor man, I pity him.
For the last two episodes, it will become more worse and I'm sure that I'll be heartbroken extremely. But I wish Secret Door will show us that CP's death is something that Joseon described as a turning point. 

ep 23 written preview on oficial site
이선이 관서에 서재를 세운 사실을 알게된 영조는 동궁전의 지하 서고까지 알게 되고, 이선이 역모를 꾸몄다고 생각한다.
한편, 관군들이 관서 서재로 오고 있단 사실을 알게된 나철주는 역모로 오해 받을 것을 알면서도 매복해있던 군사들을 부르는데...

ep 23 written preview on oficial site 
Yeongjo Sŏn-i Yi learned that the bureau was established to study and learn to stand up to the basement of the East Palace, and plotted plotted Sŏn-i Yi think. 
On the other hand, Tube Bundle nacheolju learned that they came to the bureau itdan study are plotted knowing that get mistaken for bureuneunde the military were ambushed ...

@andy78, Thanks for the preview.  Down to the last two episode.. It was fun watching with you and thanks in advance for all your recaps chat with you in the morning state time..    

Archived