[Drama 2014] Secret Door 비밀의 문

Guest maea18

@MaknaeCVery glad to hear this good news...LJH deserves the award, too bad HSK didnt make it tho...KYJ has been in the industry for years, she is not new lol...Anw, glad SBS gave credits to Secret Door despite its ratings. It's a great saenguk for me in 2014!Congratulations to LJH and KYJ :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched this series and i see lots of greed from especially from the old faction. Cannot imagine how the Old Faction can even ask the King to kill his own son. Is life nothing to these Old Faction? Would they be willing to kill their old child that easily?

Even the Crown Princess is greedy for the throne.  She does not really think of her husband the Crown Prince.  Knowing how the old faction will react, yet she takes the record and give to her father who is a bigger fool.  The more I watch this, the downfall of the Crown Prince is the cause of the crown princess and her father always using "protection" as the reason for their action.  

The one touching scene in this series is seeing Minister Min changed so much to be a better person and share so much with the students.  
Merchant Na and his group did not think that by killing the King and put the Crown Prince on the throne will only make the citizens / people hate the Crown Prince more.  Scary indeed. It would be no difference in the ways the old faction fight for power.
There is good and sad in this series but sad to say... Greed is the stumble of everyone here.  

Interestingly to note how crown prince descendant change so much... 4 different looks.  I like the 3rd one because of his responsive smile. :)
Overall...had to hold in control as I watch this series.  Makes me want to go back to watch Dong Yi and Yisan after this.

• 2 weeks later...

hi, fellow watchers of secret door.....

Watched this drama initially for kim yoo jung....really disappointed when they decided to change the actress in the middle of series....but i kind of understand why they did that. The ending is just.......expected.....since its a historical drama....satisfied enough

Does anyone know where can i download the ost album? I mean the full album...so far only found part 1, 2, and 3 separately....if anyone know please kindly pm me the links.......highly appreciated...thank you

Archived