[Drama 2014] Secret Door 비밀의 문

Guest maea18

Can't wait to see Lee Je Hoon on the small screen again after so much time and even more on such a complex and even dark character,depending in which direction they want to take it..i am frank,i don't care at all about the romance,if it isin't i won't miss it because i'm more intrested in the story rather than the romance and even more with such an A class actorssoooooo happy Je Hoon took the role,can't wait to see him giving life to such a challenging character..

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seo Joon-young joins the crew of Secret Door, and Park Hyo-joo replaces Wang Bit-na as the legendary gisaeng. 
Seo Joon-young reunites with co-stars in Secret Doorby girlfriday | July 29, 2014 | No Comments

SeoJoonYoung2.jpg

Gah, this cast is so good, and it just keeps getting better. Getting Lee Je-hoon and Han Seok-kyu back together would seem to be the highlight of Secret Door’s casting reunion tour, but then you add Lee Je-hoon’s Bleak Night bestie Seo Joon-young (Unemployed Romance, Sirius) to the mix, and how do you expect me to contain myself when they have scenes together? Please tell me they have the bromance to end all bromances (and heal our hearts in the process).

Read more: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/07/seo-joon-young-reunites-with-co-stars-in-secret-door/

Guest nancykimlee

Yesssss! *Pinches self* Am I in kdramaland heaven? I can't contain myself any longer and feel the need to full on out spazz at this amazing cast that's making all my kdrama dreams come true! *happy dance & group hug* but I'll do so in spoilers, hehe. 

Despite all the wonderful couple reunions and variations this year, this one is hands down my favorite! Lee Je Hoon and Seo Joon Young were not only superb in 'Bleak Night' (@liddi Ki Tae and Dong Yoon!!), but they're also emotive actors that are criminally underrated. And um, I love them. :x I'm looking forward to their bromance but gah, this one will be just as heartbreaking! Lee Je Hoon and Han Seok Kyu were adorable together in the heartwarming, 'My Paparotti' but the father/son relationship between Han Seok Kyu and Seo Joon Young in 'Tree With Deep Roots' was memorably tearful. But then again, that whole drama was SO good and Han Seok Kyu rules. And now they're together with Kim Min Jong, Kim Chang Wan and Kim Yoo Jung? Too. Freaking. Awesome. =D>
Sad that Wang Bit Na had to drop but Kim Hyo Joo will do. What's Park Eun Bi waiting for? Make it official, girl! :) If Kim Min Jong is assigned to play an assassin, it's only right for King Yeongjo to have Joseon's #1 swordsman by his side, right? I'm greedy but can we sign on Jo Jin Woong too after he's done with all his movie promotions, please? 

Miky88 said:

Can't wait to see Lee Je Hoon on the small screen again after so much time and even more on such a complex and even dark character,depending in which direction they want to take it..i am frank,i don't care at all about the romance,if it isin't i won't miss it because i'm more intrested in the story rather than the romance and even more with such an A class actors.

Guest bacom

You don't have to sell me anything @nancykimlee, I've already committed even I might cry my eyes out.  A true sageuk fan who loves Deep Roof Tree can't pass this opportunity,  am I right? 

@bacom @liddi @iloveporkandbeans @peggyM, you can expect that I'll be selling ice and heaters when it comes to this drama. @nancykimlee,  I think at the time this dramas airs the weather in my neck of the woods should be just right no need for heaters or ice just pick my favorite spot and have a good watch..  I read the interesting piece you posted and I'm all more so waiting patiently to the first episode airs.. Hopefully we can get a person like @DJG a saguek historian to fill us in on somethings that would be missing during certain periods in this drama... @bacom,  :-h.. So just like bacom said you don't have to sell us on it we are in and totally committed  

Miky88

said:

Can't wait to see Lee Je Hoon on the small screen again after so much time and even more on such a complex and even dark character,depending in which direction they want to take it..i am frank,i don't care at all about the romance,if it isin't i won't miss it because i'm more intrested in the story rather than the romance and even more with such an A class actorssoooooo happy Je Hoon took the role,can't wait to see him giving life to such a challenging character..

Dramabeans' article on Park Eun-bin's confirmation: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/07/park-eun-bin-confirms-secret-door/

Fan cams of Kim Yoo-jung (cr: _poxoxo):

005wOxSnjw1eiusnnm76rj31si36o4qq.jpg005wOxSnjw1eiusn47nyhj31si36o7wi.jpg005wOxSnjw1eiusnc4rm2j31si36o7wi.jpg

Guest maea18

Park Eun-bin confirms Secret Doorby javabeans | July 30, 2014 | 4 Comments

parkeunbin_21.jpg

Are we Secret Door-ed out yet? The SBS sageuk drama sure has been on a news bender lately, hasn’t it? We’ve had a bevy of casting announcements on our hands in recent days, and now the last piece of the puzzle is locked in place with Park Eun-bin (Operation Proposal; Covertly, Grandly) confirming as well.

Read full article HERE
---------------------------@yoonmi66 sorry for the double post, i just notice the photos you've posted (i think the spoiler tag is not working for me)  and not the article ..

Guest LadyAra

Park Eun-bin confirms Secret Door by javabeans | July 30, 2014 Dramabeans

parkeunbin_21.jpg

Are we Secret Door-ed out yet? The SBS sageuk drama sure has been on a news bender lately, hasn’t it? We’ve had a bevy of casting announcements on our hands in recent days, and now the last piece of the puzzle is locked in place with Park Eun-bin (Operation Proposal; Covertly, Grandly) confirming as well. [more]

Guest maea18

oh isn't that mr. lawyer who fall hard and ready to kill for other man's wife in Nice Guy? nice to see him be part of this drama too..i wonder what's his role is about..

Guest maea18

Kim Yoo-jung on the set of Secret Doorby awcoconuts | August 1, 2014 | 4 Comments

SecretDoor1.jpg

While we’ve had loads of casting info, we’re finally getting some action on the set ofSecret Door. Here are the first stills of Kim Yoo-jung in character, and, at last, some information on her fictional character.

Read full article HERE

Guest maea18

Lee Je-hoon’s first day on set as Crown Prince Sadoby girlfriday | August 4, 2014 | 11 Comments

SecretDoor7.jpg

Isn’t it nice when actors come back from army and just roll straight onto a drama set as if no time has passed at all? Thanks to two movies that were released during his enlistment and his immediate return to dramaland with Secret DoorLee Je-hoon has managed to make his time away pass like wormhole trickery. Here he is on his first day on set, complete with an adorable reunion with his Bleak Night buddy Seo Joon-young.

Read full article HERE

@nancykimleeThank you for the shoutout. Han Suk Kyu! Lee Je Hoon, Seo Joon Young - Bleak Night bromance revisited! And our Chairman Kim, Choi Won Young as well? What a wonderful ensemble! Am definitely looking forward to this... though I am already apprehensive, knowing that it can only end badly... ahhh!Might not be able to be around regularly, but will definitely chime in whenever I can. 
Very happy to see familiar faces here again too... @bacom, @valsava, @adikkeluangman *waves* Looking forward to spazzing with all of you again especially when it starts airing :)

Archived