Are my legs too skinny?? How to get thicker legs??

Guest flancakes

Guest mishcheungx

I honestly love your legs ^^ I don't think they look too skinny at all!Or maybe i've been influenced by kpop idols too much that I just like skinny legs? xDD

• 1 month later...
Guest michaelreed

There are few tips by using that you can make your legs more thicker. First adopt a right way to exercise and try to build more muscles, you will need to eat a plenty of calories to feed your muscles growth. 

• 1 month later...
Guest JamesAustin

Exercise daily and maintain your diet properly, if you want to get your legs thicker. Eat healthy foods, like green vegetable, fruit juices, beans etc.  

Guest eduardomitchell

Use following tips to get thicker legs:Work out with intensity,Do squats,Do lunges,Do stiff-legged deadlifts,Do leg presses,eat well it will help you for muscle.

• 1 year later...

Ok.. Here I am again. I thought I had made it clear last time.  Just saying but I've seen pics of an Asian chick cosplay girl she must had gone through the same thing. She has the thickest hips/ butt I have seen on an Asian girl... My gawd she was beautiful. So here is how.

Ok 1st this is going to be hard an I mean harrrrrd like you won't believe. You have to push your limits. Yourself. Ok you can take the easy nice simple... Take 10 years way or... You can do it the right way. Which is to burst. You bust up the body. The only way the body grows is to injury it thusly by pushing over your work our limit. Then the body signals itself to ... Grow--- why?

Because it cannot.  Cannot function at its current state so it'll make you hungry thus you will it morexas intake is upped a universal reg is as follows...

1800, calories.... A DAY... That's right 1800 CALS PER DAY and guess what lol that's to sustain... The weight... The body has already.. Nothing more or less. This means you stay the same size!!   So how do you get bigger..... EAT!!!!!! I am just saying here not pointing out anything I am clarifying... That to gain one must intake more..  Than ... The..... Body..... Can...... Use.... Ok.

That is actually it that is and how people are fat. I don't care!!! What any dsnn freaking person says or doc or sciebutbthenys.. Because I... Know. What happens if we don't eat yeah we die wexwaste away...OK so then thus people who are fat are on the opposite we end they are gohmas I know what that means bybthe way I followed Asura's ways for more than over a feeling year... This is to people's out there who my think me whatever because I don't give to shakes or shits what they think of me. Anyway back to you. This is important.

Just you know OK eat what you eat daily but then add some other food in.. Ones you like and feel right to eat for you. 

Now... Work out.. Like legs first look up routines look up what groups of the body to work first versus other areas. Like how do I get bigger thighs. The ones that say to do only thigh workouts are good but better yet are group workouts like full military sit ups.. This works out the eniter ab area hips annnnnd the buttuscles and lol the upper thigh :) so there is that.

That is just 1 out of 100 wYs you'll need to workout.

I have found that the key factor in growing one group of muscle like thighs. I find three different ways.. Of working that specific muscle group works best. 

Ok. It triggers them to grow doing even more could be useful.. Doing or six isn't I have worked uptoten before. But start out at lower numbers. Do one then get into two then three and so on. Adjust always this too helps the body grow. It loves change. Ok that's all for now.

• 7 months later...

Phytoscience Double stemcell for Best treatment of Skin care .

The first coating of the skin’s epidermis encompasses two necessary types of cells: the regularly somersaulting epidermal stem cells which is present about two to seven percentage of the basal stem cell populace in addition to second one is their fast separating offspring that provide new cells to alternate those so as to are lost or else disappearing,Doublestemcell very effective on skin.

For more visit

.....................................................................................................

Double Stem Cell

Archived