[Drama 2014/2015] What's With This Family? 가족끼리 왜 이래

Bayu Pratama

@nancykimlee LOL. We really posted it at the same exact time. :))
And thanks a lot for the cute gifs of Hyung Shik.

@Felicia Soh I'm finding myself anticipating this drama more and more after each promotional material. It indeed has great cast.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@conankung, I totally agree with you - A-list casting...from veterans to young stars!! I have missed seeing Kim Sang-kyung and Kim Hyun-joo - and I am looking forward to see Yoo Dong-geun again after "Jeong Do-jeon".  So many other familiar actors that I can't wait to see them act.  I always felt that actors who participated in KBS Weekend drama will gain huge exposure and recognition since this slot has always maintained No. 1 position in the ratings - very faithful viewers.  All the best WFTF! 

Guest adikkeluangman

Park Hyung Shik's fans prepare a meal for the entire production team of 'We Are Family'
20140806232806_53e23b7624ecf_1.jpg

Park Hyung Shik's fans prepared a fabulous meal for the entire production team of 'We Are Family.'
Park Hyung Shik is recently casting in channel KBS 2TV's new weekend drama, 'We Are Family,' as a guy named Cha Dal Bong, and on August 1st, Park Hyung Shik's fan club members prepared a meal at a shooting set for the entire production team.
The foods that Park Hyung Shik's fans prepared included a variety of tasty foods, desserts, fruits, and drinks. The staffs showed particularly great reactions for ginseng chicken soup, and it is said that all of them took a nice break while enjoying the meal.
Park Hyung Shik took photos in front of the food truck that his fans sent, and he said, "I would like to express a profound gratitude to all of my fans. I will do my best to pay everything back with good acting."
A representative of the drama's production company said, "Park Hyung Shik is showing a fabulous focus, and we believe that Park Hyung Shik will make another major progress through this drama."
Meanwhile, 'We Are Family' will premiere on August 16th as the sequel of 'Wonderful Days.'
http://en.starnnews.com/news/index.html?no=319244
So the production release the news after one week it happened. Felicia Soh said: Huge thanks to all especially nancykimlee, @adikkeluangman and conankung for all the wonderful non-stop updates! 

I can't wait to watch this drama - this is one of the drama that I am highly anticipating because of the actors (almost everyone of them.....which is rare...hahaha!). 

THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE PICS!!!!:x  :x  :xLove the teasers,and the gifts!love the family,its going to be a funny drama...from what we see in the teasers,and is't make me wonder,and anticipate for whats more we going to see in the up coming series!and I have a really good feeling I'm going to love it,with all the members of the actors I love!(and it's all of them)can't wait!!!

So looking forward to this drama especially the Cha family.. What is family have and awesome cast Familiar faces that I have seen on the screen in a minute and looking forward to seeing these veterans actors display there wonderful skills again So see you gut's after episode 1..

To all my wonderful chinggus see you soon..

Guest adikkeluangman

Yoon Park and Son Dam Bi Give a Preview of Their Chemistry for Upcoming Drama
Yoon Park and Son Dam Bi revealed their chemistry thought a set of photos.
KBS 2TV revealed  photos of Yoon Park with Son Dam Bi on August 7, for the new weekend drama “What’s With This Family.” In the stills, Yoon Park and Son Dam Bi, who play a couple in the drama, pose with peace signs while making funny expressions.
In the drama, Yoon Park (Cha Kang Jae) plays an accomplished doctor, who is cold and self-centered. Son Dam Bi (Kwon Hyo Jin) is a food stylist, who was brought up in a wealthy environment and wasn’t exposed to a lot of hardships. The pair will portray a chic and cool couple.
The poses that the couple displayed on set were the complete opposite from their characters, as they showed a more playful side. Their chemistry raises viewer’s expectations.
The production company, Samhwa Networks stated, “A man who wanted to succeed so badly, he forgot what true happiness is, and a woman who has never tried to find her true self due to her wealthy background, meet. They will find true happiness and themselves through each other. Please look forward to this couple.”
“What’s With This Family” will premiere on August 16, after the end of “Wonderful Days”.
See the stills below!
201408070749421112_1.jpg

http://www.soompi.com/2014/08/09/yoon-park-and-son-dam-bi-give-a-preview-of-their-chemistry-for-upcoming-drama/
New info in italics.

Archived