[Drama 2014/2015] What's With This Family? 가족끼리 왜 이래

Bayu Pratama

class="titleNews"Seo Kang Jun and Nam Ji Hyun Take Couple Shots for ‘What’s With This Family?’

2014.08.05 15:27 CJ E&M enewsWorld Lee Ji Young Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung

Seo Kang Jun and Nam Ji Hyun posed for their couple shots.

The production team of KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama What’s With This Family? released a set of photos featuring Seo Kang Jun and Nam Ji Hyun.

The two are smiling brightly and making faces as they make threw up V signs for the camera.

In the drama, Nam Ji Hyun will be acting as ‘Kang Seo Ul’ who comes up to Seoul from the countryside in search of her first love, while Seo Kang Jun will star as as trendy urban guy ‘Yoon Eun Ho.’

Seo Kang Jun and Nam Ji Hyun Take Couple Shots for ‘What’s With This Family?’

Sam Hwa Networks, the drama production company, stated, “Yoon Eun Ho, who carelessly enjoys his life without much passion will be opening his eyes to true love upon encountering Kang Seo Ul who is full of passion and innocence. Please anticipate this romance between trendy city guy and unpolluted rural girl.”

Meanwhile, What’s With This Family? is set to air on August 16.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/72625/seokangjun-and-namjihyun-pose-for-drama-whats-with-this-family

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOVE IT!!!I LOVE IT!!!really can't wait!and still don't know who I want NJH to be with,I love both guys!I think YS and she have a funny,cute relationship.but in other side NJH and SKJ look cute,and sweet together...so I still didn't make up my mind.BUT LOVE THEM STILL! :x  and can't wait to see theirs love triangle!

Guest nancykimlee

Calling @hanyeoun, it's Nam Ji Hyun stills! :)jhjdhe20140807135121_P_03_C_1.jpg
cr hankooki
Yoon Bak + Son Dam Bi20140807000071_0.jpg
cr heraldcorp
And Park Hyung Sik's fans fed the cast + crew :x20140806000018_0.jpg
cr newspim

@nancykimlee crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif
I'm speechless. I'm not sure if I'm experiencing a cardiac arrest or if I went to heaven. My Nam Ji Hyun is back!!
If she's there, then no worries, I'm sure this family drama will succeed!The assembled cast is made from mostly, acting veterans!
Note to all "What's With This Family?" active members here: If you want to be this thread's volunteer,bringing some help on the first page would be nice - just pm me! Thanks for becoming a fan!

Guest adikkeluangman

Son Dam Bi and Yoon Park show their cute chemistry on the set of 'What's With This Family'
Seo Kang Jun and Nam Ji Hyun are not the only cute couple on the set of upcoming KBS 2TV weekend drama 'What's With This Family' as Son Dam Bi and Yoon Park were also spotted showing their cute chemistry behind the scenes!
Bua7S2LCEAAjprC.jpg

Son Dam Bi, who plays Kwon Hyo Jin, and Yoon Park, who plays the role of Cha Gang Jae, made funny faces at the camera, being the complete opposite of their serious couple image in the drama. 
The drama's production company rep stated, "A man, who lived doing his best to achieve success but lost the meaning of true happiness, and a woman, who never took the time to reflect on herself due to her family background, meet. We ask for a lot of interest in the Yoon Park-Son Dam Bi couple's search for true happiness and self-realization."
Son-Dam-Bi_1407382270_20140807_SonDamBi_

'What's With This Family?' is written by 'Baker King Kim Tak Gu' and 'Book of the House of Gu's writer Kang Eun Kyung and is set to air following 'Very Good Days' on August 16 at 7:55 PM KST!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/08/son-dam-bi-and-yoon-park-show-their-cute-chemistry-on-the-set-of-whats-with-this-family

Guest KangHae143

Hii, I'm new a member on this thread :DI'll watch that Drama due to My Namja "Seo Kang Joon" :))I have few questions to ask abt the drama .~. I felt confused while reading to story lineFirstly, How many episodes of "What's with this family" are there? I heard that it will be 50 ep :| Owkey, That is a little bit awkward .. For the family dramas, 35 ep. are enough since it will be so boring if It was more than 50 ep. ? Don't you think so? ~Secondly, Seo Kang Joon & Hyungsik & Nam ji hyun wil be fearturing in a LOVE~TRIANGLE But who's gonna end up with Jihyunie at the end ... Joonie or Hyungsik ???? ~.~ Hope u reply me soon ~ ^^

Guest nancykimlee

It must be hard for Nam Ji Hyun to be romanced by two cuties ;)(While they're duking it out, you can swoop in and grab her @hanyeoun!)%EC%84%9C%EA%B0%95%EC%A4%80-%EB%B0%95%ED
cr GetItK
Park Hyung-sik VS Seo Kang-joon, They Will Show Off Two Different Charms to Capture Your Heart!

Park Hyung-sik and Seo Kang-joon are rasing the expectation of KBS 2TV’s upcoming weekend drama ‘This Is Family’ as they appear as rivals and good friends.

In the still photo, which has been just opened to the public, they are looking at each other. There was a lot of tension between them. In the middle of these two guys, Nam Ji-hyun is looking at them with worried look on her face.

Park Hyung-sik looks plain in his tangled hair and a vintage shirt. In contrast, Seo Kang-joon is wearing luxury suits. He looks stunning in that outfit.

Staff members said, “’General trend’ Park Hyung-sik and Seo Kang-joon are showing off their charms, which are very contrasting, in their own ways. They are very energetic and mood makers at work. You will see how attractive they are in the drama.”

The rest of the article here

And here's an awesome drunk Kim Hyun Joo :)20140808_1407480994_00527600_1.jpg
cr sportsseoul Salma El Makhloufy said: Hii, I'm new a member on this thread :DFirstly, How many episodes of "What's with this family" are there? I heard that it will be 50 ep :| Secondly, Seo Kang Joon & Hyungsik & Nam ji hyun wil be fearturing in a LOVE~TRIANGLE But who's gonna end up with Jihyunie at the end ... Joonie or Hyungsik ???? ~.~ 

Guest nancykimlee

Nevermind @mindy_eel, I found it. :)Here's the second teaser! youtube.com/watch?v=zYPI2dXjdKEEdit_ @conankung LOL, we posted the teaser at the same time.
From KBS website:tumblr_n9xx2cdEdq1s3izaio1_500.jpg 
tumblr_n9xx1oyMe21s3izaio1_500.jpg
tumblr_n9xx0v3PFH1s3izaio1_500.jpg
cr parkhyungsikworld tumblr
Some Hyung Sik GIFs :x

tumblr_n9zci7MV4B1rqd5m7o1_500.gif
tumblr_n9zci7MV4B1rqd5m7o2_500.gif
tumblr_n9zboz0LB51rqd5m7o1_500.gif
cr junnie-s tumblr

Huge thanks to all especially @nancykimlee, @adikkeluangman and @conankung for all the wonderful non-stop updates! 

I can't wait to watch this drama - this is one of the drama that I am highly anticipating because of the actors (almost everyone of them.....which is rare...hahaha!). 

Love the above "gif-spoilers", thanks @nancykimlee - Park Hyung-sik is soooo cute and adorable...love his expression!

Guest LHRCN

thank you for the 2nd teaser, oh my god, this family is so funny, hahah I like the father screaming at the end of the teaser:'' NOOOOOOOOO''
Oh my , my Miss Kim is back, I have been waiting for her to do a comedy forever, she is back with this comic style. but ofcourse Miss Kim making 1 million quest is the BEST.

Hyung Sik bought Nam ji Hyun home and she calls his father'' Father-in-law''?

Archived