[ Variety ] Youth Over Flowers 꽃보다 청춘

• Replies 838
  • Created
  • Last Reply

day_dreamer said: Baro have so many fans in Laos, a lot of them were waiting for him at the airport! And here is a fancam of them in Vientiane Airport. (YYS being so sweet for picking up the fallen autographed(?) paper, wanting to return it to the owner in the midst of the chaos, haha) 

[CLICK] FANCAM OF FLOWER YOUTHS IN VIENTIANE AIRPORT by Bébé Chanthavongsa  

@kaylanurul‌ @kepogee‌

All news sources point to an August 2014 airing.

Also I cannot wait for him to be on our screens again. I almost cried tears of joy yesterday. I kid you not. And no... I wasn't just in an unhinged mood.

Knowing how close he is to those guys (especially Ho Joon) makes me 300% excited too.

@kepogee

CAAALLLLLLLL... LIVECAP IT ISSSS!! Calling for my livecap buddies @tiacosas @moritafan @yen @kumiko_a to join the fuuuunnhhhhh ^o^

@mrs_d

Thanks for the info, sweetie... Do we have a date here? Hopefully they will air it early august. Just don't make it late august pleaaasee coz it means 2 more months in holding the urge to see his missing 2% personality luls

Guest lunagal

@kaylanurul @mrs_d @kepogee I'm in for liverecap as well!!! YAY!!
So I'm assuming since Noona's over Flowers was 8 episodes, that this will be 8 as well. However coz this is split into 2 teams that each team will have 4 eps each.They've already said on the FB? that they don't know (or aren't telling us hahaha) which teams ep will air first.
You cannot imagine the levels of excitement that are building up in me.
and boys, boys, boys. Why of all clothes and shoes to buy, did you choose floral shorts and crocs!!! Yeon Seok, when left to your own devices, you are a fashion disaster, but I think I love you even more because of that. hahahahahahaha

@lunagal‌

Am I allowed to livecap with some wine? I WANT A PARTY.

I suppose they might have wanted to adopt a more native look? But I draw the line on the crocs /facepalm. Yeon Seok-ssi... please I know they're comfy, but for the love of all that is holy, please buy some flip flops.

I am so so excited! I hope they don't troll us and just give us the 20s group last because they know we're waiting for it.

@kaylanurul Ara wasnt on RM since mar 2013. i dont like the show that much, it s boring, but seeing him in variety show is plus, so was hoping he would join RM to promote his new movies. 
Now, it s 100000x better that he has his mini show with SHJ and Baro, plus, Na PD is a genius, so we would have much fun to watch the show. btw, i hope we would have 6 eps for each team.

lunagal said: @kaylanurul @mrs_d @kepogee I'm in for liverecap as well!!! YAY!!
So I'm assuming since Noona's over Flowers was 8 episodes, that this will be 8 as well. However coz this is split into 2 teams that each team will have 4 eps each.They've already said on the FB? that they don't know (or aren't telling us hahaha) which teams ep will air first.
You cannot imagine the levels of excitement that are building up in me.
and boys, boys, boys. Why of all clothes and shoes to buy, did you choose floral shorts and crocs!!! Yeon Seok, when left to your own devices, you are a fashion disaster, but I think I love you even more because of that. hahahahahahaha

kaylanurul said: @kepogee

CAAALLLLLLLL... LIVECAP IT ISSSS!! Calling for my livecap buddies @tiacosas @moritafan @yen @kumiko_a to join the fuuuunnhhhhh ^o^

@mrs_d

Thanks for the info, sweetie... Do we have a date here? Hopefully they will air it early august. Just don't make it late august pleaaasee coz it means 2 more months in holding the urge to see his missing 2% personality luls

moritafan said: kaylanurul said: @kepogee

@mrs_d

Archived